Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you weren't there...stop lying.

It was a all star game you dumb ass Laker fans.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    kobe was lucky with the block because it glossed over what might have been the tiest performance of him in the all-star game. Kobe and DH, the only lakers who suited up this weekend, were also the only two starters in the game who ended up with single digits if i remember correct
    He also had the 2nd most assist after Chris Paul.

If he takes 20 shots: selfish chucker who only cares about himself
    If he only takes 9 shots and lets others get involved more, ends up with 8 assists, and 2 blocks on Lebron: terrible game.

Must find something to hate about at all costs. Oh, and Bosh started by the way.

Bosh: 3-9, 6 points, 2 rebounds, 1 assist, 1 steal, 0 blocks, 3 turnovers
    Kobe: 4-9, 9 points, 4 rebounds, 8 assists, 2 steals, 2 blocks, 1 turnover

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    It was an ok block but not great like he met him at the rim or anything like that. Plus it's just the all-star game, don't see what the big deal is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lebron is actually lucky because he will continue to play the Thunder in the Finals for years to come. OKC is too young and weak minded to play mind games with Lebron. Plus James and Durant being buttbuddies doesn't help Durant's chances tbh... you need some hate in you to give you that extra edge.

A talented, savvy, determined group of veteran players a la 2011 Mavs would be all up in his ass and Lebron would inevitably meltdown again.

It's like many people said before, Lebron has the talent but he let's outside sources, stuff irrelevant to the game, affect him like this whole Kobe/Jordan situation.
    Yet look at your troll slurping now that Lebron is a faker.

Thread Information