Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That doesn't make it yours you .

Posting four straight times...Nor one is going to believe your lying ass..just STFU and fist yourself already
    I never said it was MINE, ! jag said I said it was

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    *glug* *glug* (thispegos vaginal juice) *glug* *glug*

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    now it's his girl's parents.

It started as "yeah, I got a place in 'Breck'". For starters, who the calls it that?
    Sounds like my friend, on the phone with some guy I've never met "no dude, come on down to SA, I got a boat". He doesn't, I do, but he thought that meant he did as well. Anon friend did not make it into said boat.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    SFIE = funniest overall poster imo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    now it's his girl's parents.

It started as "yeah, I got a place in 'Breck'". For starters, who the calls it that?
    Dude, find the quote where I said that

You are the ing pathological liar here

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Popping out kids left and right. No health insurance. Having to hit up people for condones due to "pain" not because you're tring to get high.

Ballin ass dude right there.

#jealous

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    koriwhat was the most unintentionally funny poster i have ever seen though

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    then i think most people forgot jonathan from years ago

short lived, but genius

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know what it is but thispego makes Ramonce Taylor look like Chris Mihm i saaaaiiiiiiidddddddd

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I never said it was MINE, ! jag said I said it was
    Yeah you did actually. You were talking about how wealthy you were and said you had a place in "Breck." I was like "oh really?"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you need a reason to not be married? I can give you a few if you do. However, you have kids together and if you're planning on shacking up like skags forever, that's fine, but what happens when your daughter, at age 12, wants to shack up with her boyfriend? Wait for marriage? But daddy, you're not married.
    Trust me its been seriously discussed for the past year. We just hate planning and weddings scare the out of us. We'll prob end up eloping somewhere down the road

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    oh and dont anyone forget the genius of SpursDynasty

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah you did actually. You were talking about how wealthy you were and said you had a place in "Breck." I was like "oh really?"
    No I remember the conversation. I recall rather not having a person I know hates me know the location of the condo

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I don't know what it is but thispego makes Ramonce Taylor look like Chris Mihm i saaaaiiiiiiidddddddd
    STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOO?OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOO?OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOO?OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?OOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?OOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?O OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOO?OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOO?OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?OOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?OOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ?OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOO?OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOO?OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?OOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?OOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?O OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOO?OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOO?OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPS

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trust me its been seriously discussed for the past year. We just hate planning and weddings scare the out of us. We'll prob end up eloping somewhere down the road
    Just go to a JP and get it done. You can have a fancy one any time in the future.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No I remember the conversation. I recall rather not having a person I know hates me know the location of the condo
    Wow like Jag would go to Colorado and go door to door to find someone your girlfriend knows? There's no hate like that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thispego's not really funny tbh

he has good taste in classic rock music

he can barbecue

he can camp and fish
    And your ass is still sore from that last camping trip.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol I love how you're trying to play this off.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Popping out kids left and right. No health insurance. Having to hit up people for condones due to "pain" not because you're tring to get high.

Ballin ass dude right there.

#jealous
    Had no health insurance for a 6 month period when I was 23 cause I thought I didn't need it. Opted out of it at work, didn't take long to grow up and realize it is a necessity. You should grow up too, try it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're only 18?

and you don't make more than me. Maybe 2 years ago but thats the funny thing about paying your dues and working internships for pennies, it eventually pays off and you (I, me) get paid off I'm extremely comfortable now, my biggest concern now is whether to spend my time off at my lake house or ski condo, or just take it easy and book a cruise, anything we wanna do, really. Having options is nice.

Enjoy climbing your corporate ladder

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "dude I'm a rich. I got a ski condo and a lake house. "

-"You got a ski condo? That's pretty cool. I go up to Breckenridge a couple time a year to stay at my parents' place. Where you ski bro?

-"I got a place in Breck, too."

-"oh really? What slopes you on, brah?

-"uhhh, duhhh... Um.." - end of convo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thispego's not really funny tbh

he has good taste in classic rock music

he can barbecue

he can camp and fish
    I'm funny ! Just not when I'm stoned

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Had no health insurance for a 6 month period when I was 23 cause I thought I didn't need it. Opted out of it at work, didn't take long to grow up and realize it is a necessity. You should grow up too, try it.
    I've never been without insurance. I'm a 25 year old engineer. I'm not a 25 year old unpaid intern with a bas son. Tell me about growing up bro

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmao, ok I was wrong on det one. It kinda feels like mine tho

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmao, ok I was wrong on det one. It kinda feels like mine tho
    Odds are you've never stayed there.

Thread Information