Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey DMC, you ever been to Memphis? If so, which of the two is better to visit?
    Nashville. Memphis is a hole. Beale street is ok for a minute but then it's not.

You need a flashlight to get through Memphis, even in the day time. I went through MEPS there. Got offered drugs 5 times between the hotel and the center.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Nashville. Memphis is a hole. Beale street is ok for a minute but then it's not.

You need a flashlight to get through Memphis, even in the day time. I went through MEPS there. Got offered drugs 5 times between the hotel and the center.

Good to know! our first roadtrip destination spot is going to be Chicago, then we are debating between NShville and KC. Indianapolis and Memphis have moved to the bottom of the list.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good to know! our first roadtrip destination spot is going to be Chicago, then we are debating between NShville and KC. Indianapolis and Memphis have moved to the bottom of the list.
    KC ain't bad.

Get you a tour on J Percy Priest reservoir in Nashville. Stay away from the CMHOF.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Being that you're military, LnG, I think KC has the only real WWI museum in the country (I might be wrong, though). That was my fav war to study, so check it out if interested.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    KC ain't bad.

Get you a tour on J Percy Priest reservoir in Nashville. Stay away from the CMHOF.
    Not a fan of country music, so that's easy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Btw, I think the dictator trolls are all fairly decent, especially when they go at each other.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only military buffs I know were non-military. lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Btw, I think the dictator trolls are all fairly decent, especially when they go at each other.
    I miss the three cheguarvera's trolls. (sp?)

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Being that you're military, LnG, I think KC has the only real WWI museum in the country (I might be wrong, though). That was my fav war to study, so check it out if interested.
    Tenks mang. I'll take a look at that when I head out there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only military buffs I know were non-military. lol
    Funny indeed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I miss the three cheguarvera's trolls. (sp?)
    I don't know who those three were, but I think that the Magua/last of the mohicans troll was pretty genius. Also, that Dinamita sobrero dude is so bad that he is good. I think that's intentional. Probably midnightpulp but I can't be sure.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who's the evil henchman

above average height mavs>spurs's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    that's the one and only young husband, super young version

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who's the evil henchman
    Just think "great post, you should be writing for ESPN" upstairs.

lol

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Has anyone else noticed BR Hornet trying to ease his way back onto the board after Kobe forced the anium drill bit with diamond es in his ass!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Has anyone noticed that Koolaid Man has resorted to large text because he's been ignored for going on a full year?

Being marginalized because your team is the most under-achieving team in the history of all sports = lol

Banned
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count

apparently memphis drug dealers didn't know that asians are more addicted to cats/rats meat rather than drugs imho

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Has anyone noticed that Koolaid Man has resorted to large text because he's been ignored for going on a full year?

Being marginalized because your team is the most under-achieving team in the history of all sports = lol
    I have, and it's silly too, since the first thought I have when I see large font is "attention " and skip right past it...

Paranoid
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Funniest since I got here are hater, BR and Giuseppe. I like the lakers trolls as well, they have their moments.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All joking aside, we'll never really know anything about pego. Dude has quite a few different "life stories." He could very well have a loaded baby mama, or he could be straight up poor and unable to afford simple things like $265 to get his child's name changed. All I know is that his stories of his "wealth" don't really add up with some of the financial trouble's he's posted about.

Either way, I assume he was being serious when he said he was an intern making minimum wage less than two years ago(I don't know why anyone would admit to that if it weren't true). That's got to be pretty embarrassing to look your child in the eye knowing you make the same wages as a worker at the McDonald's drive-thru. I kind of feel bad for the guy and I'm glad he's working (or at least claims to be working) to turn his life around. Best of luck bro
    Last edited by jag; 03-10-2013 at 09:26 PM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

hey DMC....

has anyone else noticed that, even though kool has been ting all over this place for so many years since the beginning of time, his postcount is still 7 thousand something less than that of DMC who's been here for only 2 years something?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    son I've been wanting to go there since I found out about the place. I'm a huge WWI buff myself and would love to go there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Join Date 01-29-2010

You

Join Date 07-04-2010

Me

Rogue is an immigrant. He's not accustomed to reading the calendar the way we do. He celebrates new year around February.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All joking aside, we'll never really know anything about pego. Dude has quite a few different "life stories." He could very well have a loaded baby mama, or he could be straight up poor and unable to afford simple things like $265 to get his child's name changed. All I know is that his stories of his "wealth" don't really add up with some of the financial trouble's he's posted about.

Either way, I assume he was being serious when he said he was an intern making minimum wage less than two years ago(I don't know why anyone would admit to that if it weren't true). That's got to be pretty embarrassing to look your child in the eye knowing you make the same wages as a worker at the McDonald's drive-thru. I kind of feel bad for the guy and I'm glad he's working (or at least claims to be working) to turn his life around. Best of luck bro
    But you also have to understand baby momma holding out on the name change right now as well. Baby momma family don't want this guy in the fam, and they don't want baby to have that name.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    apparently memphis drug dealers didn't know that asians are more addicted to cats/rats meat rather than drugs imho
    Maybe not, but you enlightened us.

Thread Information