Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

** Graphic Designers were lazy with this poster...

Date: April 27, 2013
    Venue: Prudential Center
    Broadcast: Pay-per-view, FX, Facebook

Last edited by ace3g; 03-19-2013 at 09:43 PM.

PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    Post Count
    They will probably release a better one.

The fight itself might have the hype. But IMO 90% of fans knows that it will end up bad for Sonnen ...

Post Count
    I am so annoyed... I am leaving New York by then otherwise I would be going to this event. Last live show I saw was GSP/Hardy in Jersey... I wish I could go...

White Mormon Pride The TroutBum's Avatar
    Post Count
    Don't feel bad, dude. The UFC has only scheduled ONE event in Salt Lake City, and Bones was on the card... But they didn't even come close to selling enough tickets, so they cancelled it and moved it elsewhere.

ing Utah.

Goodwill Ambassador spurs_fan_in_exile's Avatar
    Post Count
    @ the 1:55 mark or so they show where Chael sent Silva reeling. I guess they had to blur out a former sponsor on his trunks but it makes it look like he was fighting with his out.

Post Count
    This entire promo is basically wrecked by how Chael has kissed Jones ass on the show and in the recent interviews. Chael is trying to get Jones to take him lightly, which won't happen..

Jeremy Botter ‏@jeremybotter Phil Davis vs. @VinnyM and Roy Nelson vs. Cheick Kongo at UFC 159, per @ufc Tonight.

Thank God I'm a country boy! djohn14's Avatar
    Post Count
    Jeremy Botter ‏@jeremybotter Phil Davis vs. @VinnyM and Roy Nelson vs. Cheick Kongo at UFC 159, per @ufc Tonight.
    Badass! I love them both! You know theres gonna be a KO in Kongo-Nelson and Vinny and Phil have been talking trash and are two guys with bright futures! Ill order this card for those 3 fights. I dont care what else the other 2 are.

I hop Nelson beats the out of Kongo. For such an imposing physical figure, Kongo fights like a wuss.

MMAjunkie.com MMA ‏@MMAjunkie Michael Bisping vs. Alan Belcher co-headlines UFC 159 in New Jersey http://dlvr.it/2srMCz

Post Count
    You gotta hand it to Bisping getting right back out there..

via Ariel:

Chael revealed because he takes testosterone he was tested 4 days ago by the UFC. Quite interesting.

PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    Post Count
    Dana called the guys on trt cheeters. That they use TRT as an excuse and level their testosterone above the limits in training camps and go down with the level b4 tests.
    Dana do not wants that as he said.

I will if they will bust Chael

Post Count
    No fight hype whatsoever for this one.. Dana must be pissed.

Post Count

The main even should carry this card tbh. But TUF 17 did the otherwise. No hype. Well it's going to be Bones being Bones in the end.

MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)

White Mormon Pride The TroutBum's Avatar
    Post Count

Post Count
    • I smell an upset. Five round clinic on how to take someone down and keep them there.
    I smell a losing pick...

Post Count
    ESPN is not a fan of this fight...

http://espn.go.com/blog/mma/post/_/i...ill-haunts-205

"Unfortunately, the hot feud the UFC may have expected from Jones and Sonnen never materialized and promotional efforts have floundered among hard-core fans who are weary of seeing the best light heavyweight on the planet thrust into nonsensical bouts against middleweights. At least middleweights not named Silva. They are likewise tired of seeing Sonnen trash talk his way into fights they don’t think he deserves and there is a palpable sense of simply wanting to get UFC 159 over with, so Jones can get back to real business."

Post Count
    The UFC seems to have stopped with pre-fight pressers.. I don't get it..

Thread Information