My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Philadelphia Phillies manager Charlie Manuel and pitching coach Rich Dubee both expressed "concern" over ace Roy Halladay's rough spring training outing Tuesday.

Halladay, who is attempting to rebound from an injury-plagued 2012 season, allowed seven runs in just 2 2/3 innings against the Detroit Tigers.

http://espn.go.com/mlb/spring2013/st...lphia-phillies

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol if he's done

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ya

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He seems like a good guy, so my "lol" really isn't directed at him. More towards the Phillies.

Heat/Phillies/NY Giants TIMMYtoZO's Avatar
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Halladay is fine. He is pacing himself. The Phillies are ing loaded. Delmon Young is going to bolster the lineup. Michael Young adds to this much improved lineup.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    3 IP and 5 ER losin vs ATL

Phillies Fd

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Halladay is fine. He is pacing himself. The Phillies are ing loaded. Delmon Young is going to bolster the lineup. Michael Young adds to this much improved lineup.
    Nah man he is done.

What a wierd career. Dude was a ing stud not 3 years ago and now he's barely getting by. What just happened to him? Its a shocker.

If dude doesnt get straighten out this year he'll be lucky to be picthing in the triple A. Sad

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah man he is done.

What a wierd career. Dude was a ing stud not 3 years ago and now he's barely getting by. What just happened to him? Its a shocker.

If dude doesnt get straighten out this year he'll be lucky to be picthing in the triple A. Sad
    It's not that different from Lince . Timmy got the win last night but walked 7 in the process. Not exactly an encouraging start to the season for him, either

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    3 IP and 5 ER losin vs ATL

Phillies Fd
    This guy really does look done.

4 runs allowed in just 3 innings against the Mets.

Picth count up to 70.

TIMMYtoZO

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Phillies right-hander Roy Halladay will have surgery to "clean up" bone spurs, a frayed labrum and a partially torn rotator cuff in his shoulder, he announced at a press conference. He might be able to pitch again this season, but there is no timetable for his return.

"[Doctors said the surgery] could turn the clock back two or three years for me," said Halladay. "I feel like it's a lot better than some things I anticipated."

Halladay, 35, will have the surgery "as soon as possible." He cautioned that they will be smart about the entire process and take whatever pre- and post-surgery steps are necessary without rushing back to the field.

"I couldn't understand why my location was so poor. So I really didn't know what to think," added Halladay, who pitched to a 8.65 ERA and 1.46 WHIP in seven starts this year. He allowed nine runs in 2 1/3 innings to the Marlins on Sunday.

http://www.cbssports.com/mlb/blog/ey...s-rotator-cuff

Thread Information