My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    A touch and he is out.
    He needs to go to Germany and get more dead fetuses.

What will happen with all the Laker fans that jumped back on the badwagon during the last 3 or 4 weeks?

What a heartless bas .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will he be visiting your friend in North Korea with Rodman during this injury?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fake tough... faked limping... but this isn't the first time, so nobody should be surprised, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    stern will have to enable the refs to do even more to help lakeshow now

Banned
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    but at the very least, kobe didn't sit out for two entire seasons while collecting big paychecks which totalled 34m something. rockets fans don't have nary room to talk about players getting injured tbqh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mao, I heard you once had both of your legs and your right arm amputated temporarily and played one on one with Kareem, managed to beat him 21-1 (that one point came because you saw sorrow in him and let him make one shot), then reattached your limbs and won 16 straight championships as the lone player, coach and GM on the Beijing Dragons. After that, you swam across the Pacific Ocean in 4 days unassisted.

Is that true?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    I wish Yao or T-mac got hurt like Kobe. At least when Kobe gets "hurt" he comes back like Paul Pierce every time. Jesus, it's like he's trying to outdo Jordan and the Flu game every time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mao, I heard you once had both of your legs and your right arm amputated temporarily and played one on one with Kareem, managed to beat him 21-1 (that one point came because you saw sorrow in him and let him make one shot), then reattached your limbs and won 16 straight championships as the lone player, coach and GM on the Beijing Dragons. After that, you swam across the Pacific Ocean in 4 days unassisted.

Is that true?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Is that true?
    Those days were awesome. But let's be realistic, I'm now pretty old, I have to think of my health.

Of course, I probably could do it again if asked. But the future of the league is important, I have to let the new generations take over.
    Peeps like Lebron and Durant need me out, if you take basketball our of their lives they'd just fall to a life of crime and depravity.

Thread Information