Born: Mar 9, 1980
    Height: 6-7 / 2.01
    Weight: 226 lbs. / 102.5 kg.
    Prior to NBA / Country: UCLA / USA

Info

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Honestly could see him being a min guy to round out the wing rotation next season. That may seem surprising, but he's a pretty versatile player who seems like he could adapt really well to a bench role where he could defend and just sort of blend into the offense. If the Spurs use their cap space on big men (like signing Howard or Sullinger with cap space and keeping West or Boban with the room exception), then Barnes seems like a good choice to replace Manu.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll never forget when SA was desperate for a SF (pre-Kawhi), SA had no money even with Jefferson opting out and Barnes chose a smaller role in LA over San Antonio for a bargain (BAE money). In the end, we had to re-sign Jefferson for that trash contract after the Nets told him to get the off.

Barnes and his ex-wife. Let this got chase a ring somewhere else. SA doesn't need him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's a compe or and a veteran. Committed to defense and relatively versatile.

I just don't like him. Something rubs me the wrong way about him, last playoffs aside.

The whole scandal with the wife, the fight with Fisher. He's a loudmouth too. I don't know. He rubs me the wrong way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I just don't like him. Something rubs me the wrong way about him, last playoffs aside.

The whole scandal with the wife, the fight with Fisher. He's a loudmouth too. I don't know. He rubs me the wrong way.
    He doesn't seem to be a locker-room problem, and he seems like he has a healthy respect for the Spurs. I think his character would add to the team -- especially since it could be searching for an iden y without Tim and Manu. Having guys like him and West would help establish the Spurs as a team that will kick your teeth in to take the mental edge, whereas right now they're closer to silent assassins.

I'd take him over Martin for the same money easily.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He doesn't seem to be a locker-room problem, and he seems like he has a healthy respect for the Spurs. I think his character would add to the team -- especially since it could be searching for an iden y without Tim and Manu. Having guys like him and West would help establish the Spurs as a team that will kick your teeth in to take the mental edge, whereas right now they're closer to silent assassins.

Watching Martin play defense last night was a joke. Terrible technique. Crosses his legs moving laterally so when the ball handler reverses direction he almost ends up with his back to the guy. He then fouls because he has no chance to recover.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I really liked Barnes at UCLA where he was really overshadowed by Jason Kapono. I have liked his toughness and energy ever since he finally made it to the NBA. I thought that he was so well-traveled because he was not a good locker-room presence. But I admit that I do not know whether that perception is a result of something I once heard or read, or just a fabrication of my own mind. If he is a good locker room presence, and his fracas with Fisher was an aberration, then I would love to have this guy join the Spurs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Likes and hangs out with Kawhi in the off season so I don't see trying to get him for the right price.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

is it the black thing?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    is it the black thing?
    What black thing?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What black thing?
    Bend over, I'll ing show you.

My Team