Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Post Count
    http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/3/16...her-woman-will

Welcome to The Real World - TUF Edition. Rousey must be making Dana's DNA a part of her regular diet.

Boring

Yves Edwards ‏@thugjitsumaster I wonder how many 125ers & 145ers are going to bump weight a class to make 135 hoping to get in on the #TUFOrgy next season.

Believe.
    Post Count
    This has to be one of the stupidest threads I've ever seen.

Those 3 women fights that have happened in the UFC were more entertaining than about 80% of the male fights I've seen. And most women fights I've seen at strikeforce or elsewhere were entertaining as well.

Ronda makes Dana a huge pile of money, she's what people want to see.

Deal with it.

Post Count
    Go yourself.

Believe.
    Post Count
    You know son, acting like women don't deserve to be taken seriously in this sport doesn't make you look tough, it just makes you look like an idiot.

Post Count
    You missed the whole point of the thread, dumbass. A whole house full of men and women is going to be nothing but a ratings dramafest. It's not worth watching the fights if I have to sit through all of that bull . I was already somewhat annoyed with some of the nonsense on TUF already but this is going to make it ten times worse. It has nothing to do with promoting women's fighting and everything to do with Dana squeezing whatever money he can get out of these chicks and getting his little blowjob machine's face in front of the camera.

You can keep it.

Post Count
    You missed the whole point of the thread, dumbass. A whole house full of men and women is going to be nothing but a ratings dramafest. It's not worth watching the fights if I have to sit through all of that bull . I was already somewhat annoyed with some of the nonsense on TUF already but this is going to make it ten times worse. It has nothing to do with promoting women's fighting and everything to do with Dana squeezing whatever money he can get out of these chicks and getting his little blowjob machine's face in front of the camera.

You can keep it.

I tend to agree with some of your points. Overall i have enjoyed the womens fights so far and like Cat Zingano but this coming season is going to be a real world like drama fest..

Post Count
    id sure wouldn't mind some eyecandy.. but im afraid there's gonna be some fest at some point during the show

White Mormon Pride The TroutBum's Avatar
    Post Count
    So far, so good. There has only been one single 5-minute segment that made me wish for a bullet, but five minutes out of two full shows isn't bad. The fights have been great so far.

Post Count
    I saw the episode last night where Ronda was talking about outstriking Tate to her Boyfriend and said that he was such a ty fighter he did not even know how to hold pads for Tate

This from Ronda who refused to stand and trade with little Liz Carmouche who is maybe 5'4 135 soaking wet.. Ronda is your typical dominant grappler in MMA that is scared to get hit. All she does is race in for the TD..

Post Count
    I don't get FS1 so I can't watch it anyway...not that it breaks my heart.

Thread Information