Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Point being, I've seen him defend centers and forwards alike. I've seen him defended by forwards plenty. Horry would typically guard Tim at first. If Tim went off, shaq would switch on

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So what is Dirk? Shooting three pointers and mid-range fadeaways isnt really a typical PF. How about SFs like Bron and KD who handle the ball as well and often as a PG? Duncan is definitely a hybrid but so are alot of other great players tbh.

Banned
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    So what is Dirk? Shooting three pointers and mid-range fadeaways isnt really a typical PF. How about SFs like Bron and KD who handle the ball as well and often as a PG? Duncan is definitely a hybrid but so are alot of other great players tbh.
    After like 08 dirk started becoming more of a post player and shot less 3s until 2011 when Carlisle told him to shoot more from 3

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1. Duncan
    2. Barkley
    3. Malone
    4. KG
    5. McHale
    6. Dirk

Yes McHale is better than Dirk. Just didn't need to score as many points cause his teams were well balanced with scorers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How about all-time great players are not constrained by their position in general?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    McHale was nowhere close to Nowitzki.

McHale was a really nice supporting player, but god he's almost as overrated as Russell.

Banned
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    1. Duncan
    2. Barkley
    3. Malone
    4. KG
    5. McHale
    6. Dirk

Yes McHale is better than Dirk. Just didn't need to score as many points cause his teams were well balanced with scorers.
    yes because being a decent 2nd option on a stacked team makes you the 5th best PF of all time

Thread Information