Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I actually don't blame Vinny for that.... DeAndre chooses to spend every single summer working on "post moves" with coaches that he almost never uses in games.... bottom line is, HE needs to grow up, decide that he doesn't want to cost his team wins and deny himself minutes by being a liability at the free throw line anymore, and finally take basketball seriously....

Now, Vinny does stunt DJ's development in other ways, mainly by not giving him more minutes when he's playing well and holding a weird, childish grudge against him..... I understand that DJ is a bad free throw shooter, but Lamar Odom is a bad basketball player in general and should be Superglued to the bench at this point in the year....
    If DJ decided to play like a Tyson Chandler or Tiago Splitter on offense (cut off ball, develop a bunch of moves to score easily close, and LEARN HOW TO SHOOT FREE THROWS) he'd be a much better player.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Any other owner and they would have paid to had a real coach to take them deep in the playoffs.
    Sterling would probably actually pay for a good coach now since CP3 basically controls the pursestrings of the organization.... at the time Vinny was hired, though, no decent coach wanted to go to the Clippers - it was between Vinny and the equally-incompetent Dwane Casey...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Same old Vinny, tbh.

Going in on det Laker ass next week should offer some consolation tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    .... He's the best player on their team. The leader. the de facto coach. He'd be worth it for the clips tbh.
    CP3 is in his last year of his contract. No way he gets max unless he leads them past the 2nd round tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If DJ decided to play like a Tyson Chandler or Tiago Splitter on offense (cut off ball, develop a bunch of moves to score easily close, and LEARN HOW TO SHOOT FREE THROWS) he'd be a much better player.
    If he had a brain he would be as good as Chandler unfortunately, He has an Anthony Randolph level bb iq. It's hopeless.

Banned
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    clippers put up a good fight and they looked promising. they nearly beat the spurs in at&t center which should be enough for them to feel proud. spurs went out in full strength and you shouldn't expect a better spurs team than this one in the playoffs. monkeyball almost managed a 10pt lead something in the 2nd quarter and the game was so close that it could've gone either way. duncan looked rejuvenated all over the court tonight and the spurs deserve credit for beating the monkeyball. however, if the monkeyballers can play a bit smarter they'll certainly have a chance to upset the spurs in the playoffs tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Clips.ate at best 3rd in West at worst 5th
    Throw in the fact LeBron and his court jesters are far and away better than everyone else ...
    Clips just enjoying a fools gold season ...better than my Lakers tho

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    clippers put up a good fight and they looked promising. they nearly beat the spurs in at&t center which should be enough for them to feel proud. spurs went out in full strength and you shouldn't expect a better spurs team than this one in the playoffs. monkeyball almost managed a 10pt lead something in the 2nd quarter and the game was so close that it could've gone either way. duncan looked rejuvenated all over the court tonight and the spurs deserve credit for beating the monkeyball. however, if the monkeyballers can play a bit smarter they'll certainly have a chance to upset the spurs in the playoffs tbh
    No they won't I wish they would but the collective bball IQ of this team is e outside of Paul and Grant Hill who barely plays

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Which is way clippers will get clipped in the playoffs..lakers will be going to shrink counseling.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so no monkeyball?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In other words if Deandre Jordan wasn't Deandre Jordan he'd be a good player

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In other words if Deandre Jordan wasn't Deandre Jordan he'd be a good player

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I still think they have a shot at beating the thunder tbh, cant wait for that 2nd round match up

Bonner/Blair can't do dat capek's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cilps gonna lose tonight against Houston. LA's such a mediocre city for NBA basketball this year

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Cilps gonna lose tonight against Houston. LA's such a mediocre city for NBA basketball this year
    They can tear up the Lakers though...and frankly, let's face it:::they'll settle for that.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    This team is such a joke, I've run out of ways to describe how pathetic they are....

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This team is such a joke, I've run out of ways to describe how pathetic they are....
    ...when your goal is to stick it to the fellows across the hallway you get everything coming to you.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs win by 10 or so if it wasn't for some lame ass calls favoring them clipps tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Spurs win by 10 or so if it wasn't for some lame ass calls favoring them clipps tbh.
    Jesus H. Christ, shut the up with the officiating . gd, mother er!! Act like somebody.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They can tear up the Lakers though...and frankly, let's face it:::they'll settle for that.
    P.S., it's a black thing.

My Name Is Mitchell Brown
    My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    I don't want to sound like a prick but I told you so long ago partner.

U have my perm. to die The Batman's Avatar
    My Team
    New York Knicks
    Post Count
    30-13 Quarter

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    & you just know they're gonna go after the white guy. To hear Dennis Hopper tell it in "True Romance," it's a moot point, but, they're go after Del Negro like the last pork chop on the plate.

It's a black thing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clippers are pretenders. But, teams always play ty in the 2nd game of back-to-backs. They put their all into trying to beat the Spurs last night and it's showing tonight. They look flat and lethargic.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Clippers are pretenders. But, teams always play ty in the 2nd game of back-to-backs. They put their all into trying to beat the Spurs last night and it's showing tonight. They look flat and lethargic.
    Only pussies & assholes blame back-to-back.

Act like somebody.

Thread Information