Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Bunch of underachieving losers, mentally soft choke artists, and the worst coach on the planet

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FTAs:
    Clippers - 21
    Spurs - 21

San Antonio screw-job.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clips got tons of calls tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CN got Fd

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shouldn't have got excited two months in the season. Early season success

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have to admire how they battled back from 9 down, though. I wouldn't be too hard on 'em. Not many teams win in San Antonio, which the Clippers have done this season.

But yeah, Vinny sucks. I was something of a Del Negro apologist, believing him to be underrated and a convenient scapegoat for Clipper mishaps, but it's obvious he doesn't know what the he's doing.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That Del Negro timeout when Parker was on the ground was symbolic of Del Negro's coaching career, tbh..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they're still good enough to destroy any 1st round opponent, tbh... the 2nd round gets more complicated...

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Shouldn't have got excited two months in the season. Early season success
    Ehh, yeah, but Clipperfans have never had much of anything to get excited over, so can you blame us?

But yeah, Vinny sucks. I was something of an Del Negro apologist, believing him to be underrated and a convenient scapegoat for Clipper mishaps, but it's obvious he doesn't know what the he's doing.
    A cursory glance at his Chicago days should have been enough to show you that he wasn't just a scapegoat for the Clippers, tbh.... this just sums his coaching career up in a nuts :

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ehh, yeah, but Clipperfans have never had much of anything to get excited over, so can you blame us?

A cursory glance at his Chicago days should have been enough to show you that he wasn't just a scapegoat for the Clippers, tbh.... this just sums his coaching career up in a nuts :

You know the Clips are my B team. Chalk up my faith in him to a Lkrfan like homer belief.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CN handled this loss well. this could've gone either way. fortunately Flop/Lob City was out executed by us.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jamal Crawford played great too... tonight they just got beat by the better team... it happens

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That Del Negro timeout when Parker was on the ground was symbolic of Del Negro's coaching career, tbh..
    Additionally, the failure of Deandre Jordan to shoot a decent FT percentage at this point is absolutely ridiculous. At some point VDN has to take Player development seriously.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good call on the game thread CN

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If D'Antoni is a Phoenix sleeper agent then VDN must be a Spurs sleeper agent.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Additionally, the failure of Deandre Jordan to shoot a decent FT percentage at this point is absolutely ridiculous. At some point VDN has to take Player development seriously.
    Considering he's got one foot out of the door there's no time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chris Paul = Tony Romo.

consistently takes the blame for losses and failure to meet overblown expectations after having to overcome overrated supporting cast, and inferior coaching. SMDH.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How do you call timeout in a tie game with 31 seconds left when the other team's best player is laying on the ground and not getting up? You get an easy 2 for 1 and almost certainly get either a layup or two free throws (they were in the bonus). Del Negro is approaching D'Antoni level of stupidity now.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    I actually don't blame Vinny for that.... DeAndre chooses to spend every single summer working on "post moves" with coaches that he almost never uses in games.... bottom line is, HE needs to grow up, decide that he doesn't want to cost his team wins and deny himself minutes by being a liability at the free throw line anymore, and finally take basketball seriously....

Now, Vinny does stunt DJ's development in other ways, mainly by not giving him more minutes when he's playing well and holding a weird, childish grudge against him..... I understand that DJ is a bad free throw shooter, but Lamar Odom is a bad basketball player in general and should be Superglued to the bench at this point in the year....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chris Paul = Tony Romo.

consistently takes the blame for losses and failure to meet overblown expectations after having to overcome overrated supporting cast, and inferior coaching. SMDH.
    So CP3 should get $108 million for 6 years?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have to admire how they battled back from 9 down, though. I wouldn't be too hard on 'em. Not many teams win in San Antonio, which the Clippers have done this season.

But yeah, Vinny sucks. I was something of an Del Negro apologist, believing him to be underrated and a convenient scapegoat for Clipper mishaps, but it's obvious he doesn't know what the he's doing.
    I don't the talent is there around Paul and Griffin to be a legit contender anyways. All of their role players have pretty big flaws. They need some glue guys like a defending big who isn't a re like Jordan is an Asik/Tyson Chandler/Noah and some young athletic 3 and D perimeter players like a Courtney Lee/Sefalosha/George Hill types

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Good call on the game thread CN
    I've been a Clipperfan for too many years to get my hopes too high, especially in the AT&T Center

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    I don't the talent is there around Paul and Griffin to be a legit contender anyways. All of their role players have pretty big flaws. They need some glue guys like a defending big who isn't a re like Jordan an Asik/Tyson Chandler/Noah and some young athletic 3 and D perimeter players like a Courtney Lee/Sefalosha/George Hill types
    The Clippers should go after Tony Allen and a knockdown shooter like Kyle Korver in free agency, then try to move DJ and Bledsoe for a competent center, tbh...

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't the talent is there around Paul and Griffin to be a legit contender anyways. All of their role players have pretty big flaws. They need some glue guys like a defending big who isn't a re like Jordan is an Asik/Tyson Chandler/Noah and some young athletic 3 and D perimeter players like a Courtney Lee/Sefalosha/George Hill types
    Nah, that team definitely has the talent to be in the WCF. Any other owner and they would have paid to had a real coach to take them deep in the playoffs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So CP3 should get $108 million for 6 years?
    .... He's the best player on their team. The leader. the de facto coach. He'd be worth it for the clips tbh.

Thread Information