Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jesus H. Christ, shut the up with the officiating . gd, mother er!! Act like somebody.
    Listen old man, that schtick dont work on me.

Sign,

Shads.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Clippers are pretenders. But, teams always play ty in the 2nd game of back-to-backs. They put their all into trying to beat the Spurs last night and it's showing tonight. They look flat and lethargic.
    Rockets played last night too, so the back to back thing shouldn't be an excuse. And don't have Harden.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    to me it's just that their bench is not nearly as strong as you people thought.. some are better than what they are showing now, but they all have major flaws in their game that are easily exposed, like all your frontcourt can be hacked and the wings are not as reliable on the 3 as you would hope..

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Listen old man, that schtick dont work on me.

Sign,

Shads.
    You look like a pussy doing it. Just because the rest of these idiots do it doesn't mean you have to be their fart-catcher. I've thought you decent and on more than one occasion you've proven me wrong.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    to me it's just that their bench is not nearly as strong as you people thought.. some are better than what they are showing now, but they all have major flaws in their game that are easily exposed, like all your frontcourt can be hacked and the wings are not as reliable on the 3 as you would hope..
    Paul, cajoling, deluding and otherwise making a pest of himself with the officiating for 48 minutes has never worked. Just ing put it out there for the same 48 minutes and see what happens. Jesus Chirst!!!

Banned
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Rockets played last night too, so the back to back thing shouldn't be an excuse. And don't have Harden.
    djohn with the goods as usual

spurfan just mad we dominating a team they just struggled with imo

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Harden didn't play tonight...

This was as big of a gimme win as you can get. The clippers could have easily won this but my god I have never seen a team self destruct mentally so bad. They picked up a load of techs and pissed stern's zebras off.

Bonner/Blair can't do dat capek's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clips couldn't hit a shot to save their lives. They looked turrible out there

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Vinny Del Negro destroyed his team agter the game, called performance “terrible.”

After the game, VDN voiced his deep displeasure with his players. “He said what needed to be said,” Willie Green said.

Among areas covered in very angry 3m25s with VDN: terrible defense, terrible at ude, terrible effort, whining, selfishness etc,

“It’s on us. Coaches coach; players play. Coach can’t go out there and put the ball in the basket. He can’t defend for you.” — Chris Paul

Willie Green on VDN’s comments in locker room. “We all agree. It’s B.S. the way went out and played tonight.”

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ^It's a black thing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clips just need a good coach. Vinny

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    keep on blaming the coach

how about the teams floppers? if they put more time in actual playing the game then flopping for calls...how about cp3 actually outplaying for once?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

how about the teams floppers? if they put more time in actual playing the game then flopping for calls...how about cp3 actually outplaying for once?
    mother in truth bombs

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Old habits die hard

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

It's a black thing.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

They do all need to stop whining to the refs, it's a terrible habit that renders them unable to get calls.... but the biggest problems with this team are the offensive system, perimeter defense, lack of any plays that work, and dumb rotations based on how long one's been in the league rather than who's more productive.... that's on Vinny, tbh....

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They do all need to stop whining to the refs, it's a terrible habit that renders them unable to get calls
    I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    but the biggest problems with this team are the offensive system, perimeter defense, lack of any plays that work, and dumb rotations based on how long one's been in the league rather than who's more productive.... that's on Vinny, tbh....
    It's a black thing. & you can't beat it.

He can't say a in' word cause he has the white side. His solace? Those fat checks every two weeks. Without those he might commit career suicide and say something, but, he's being made a millionaire, multiple times over so he can sell his soul.

They can't lose because they're black.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Already down 15-4
    Not winning a game the rest of the season
    Still not going to win 50 games
    Vinny Del Dumb 's coaching

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Already down 15-4
    Not winning a game the rest of the season
    Still not going to win 50 games
    Vinny Del Dumb 's coaching
    Your meltdowns are a good read. Makes me feel a tiny bit better about the failure that is my team.

At least you still got 2 quarters to play.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    It's not even melting down, I'm just laughing my ass off at how blatantly this team is mailing it in, tbh....

Hopefully they're just quitting on that re Vinny, then the Clippers can get a real coach, tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not even melting down, I'm just laughing my ass off at how blatantly this team is mailing it in, tbh....

Hopefully they're just quitting on that re Vinny, then the Clippers can get a real coach, tbh...
    Perhaps Terry Porter or Scott Skiles

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's a black thing.

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Bandwagoning Clipper fans already jumping ship.Same Old Bandwagoning fans crofl.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Wouldn't mind blowing it up this summer, only players worth keeping are Blake and CP3....

Thread Information