My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who do you think will win?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tiger has to get this one.

Wtf is with the TV coverage?? One of the biggest tourneys of the year and they don't give us to watch.....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tianlang, the 14 year old, birdies 18 to finish at +1

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Knew Sergio was never going to hold that lead from yesterday when he was -6. LOL +5 today.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sergio is the choker supremo

Tiger up there with a few others who've got it done before in Cabrera and Freddy C .... I'd personally like to see Jason Dufner win (War Eagle)

I hate Tiger but he seems to be pretty much back... No way you can bet against him if he's ahead/within a few shots come Sunday

Adam Scott is around (and due, imo) as well as Rory, who had a much better round today

And then there's Jim Furyk. Wouldn't mind seeing him get one either.

Gonna be a fun weekend.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That was an odd slow play penalty on the young Chinese player today. I doubt they were delayed 20 min because he went over by 20 seconds. Kid needs a better caddy!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He said he had to change clubs a couple of times because of the wind and with him it is bit tricky since he is using longer irons/hybrids/woods; said he respected their decision.

Side note, Tiger showing proper swing technique

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Completely jipped on 15

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well it looks like Tiger this year; no way any of those other guys can sustain a high level of momentum for 2 more days. But after the birdies on 5,7, and 8, I thought he was just gonna take off and leave everyone in the dust. 15 & 18 really surprised me; but maybe not so much, you know how it is

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    2 stroke penalty for tiger for that drop he made and a scorecard error from it. so now he starts the day 5 back.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/golf-d...482--golf.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2 stroke penalty for tiger for that drop he made and a scorecard error from it. so now he starts the day 5 back.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/golf-d...482--golf.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    'Course, this would just add to the legend were he to come back and win...not a stretch to consider

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not surprised they found a way not to DQ him; tons of guys calling for him to withdraw himself, but I'm sure he won't be doing that! Unless this has all really messed with his head I don't think he'll have a tough time recovering those strokes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not surprised they found a way not to DQ him; tons of guys calling for him to withdraw himself, but I'm sure he won't be doing that! Unless this has all really messed with his head I don't think he'll have a tough time recovering those strokes.
    Comes down to ratings and money...But yeah, he should definitely be DQ'd.. The guy is a piece of . Hopefully he'll implode. Would make my weekend viewing experience a lot more pleasurable

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So I just went and read a few articles talking about what the rules are, and it seems to be a fair ruling...

However, Tiger should really have withdrawn afterwards, especially since its a major. If he stays in contention, there's going to be nothing but talk about the penalty and whether he should even be playing or not. If he wins, there's going to be a lot of people putting an asterisk next to the le. Not how you want this Master's to play out
    There are unwritten rules in golf, a sort of gentleman's standard that almost all the players adhere to. This would be one of those cases where he should own his up and get out of the way.

btw, he missed a cut a few months ago for a similar penalty on a bad drop. not knowing the rules

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If that had happened to anyone else other than Tiger, Phil, or Rory, nobody would have noticed the drop.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't catch any of the 3rd round yesterday, hopefully I can tune in all day today. Like how the leaderboard looks, I'm surprised Day maintained and disappointed that Furyk isn't higher. Looks like any of the top 6 could take it. Aussies showing strong!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tiger with errant tee shot on #2, ball landed under tree, has to hit low punch shot

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So I just went and read a few articles talking about what the rules are, and it seems to be a fair ruling...

However, Tiger should really have withdrawn afterwards, especially since its a major. If he stays in contention, there's going to be nothing but talk about the penalty and whether he should even be playing or not. If he wins, there's going to be a lot of people putting an asterisk next to the le. Not how you want this Master's to play out
    There are unwritten rules in golf, a sort of gentleman's standard that almost all the players adhere to. This would be one of those cases where he should own his up and get out of the way.

btw, he missed a cut a few months ago for a similar penalty on a bad drop. not knowing the rules
    They just changed the rule this year, I believe. He shoulda been dq'd. You sign an incorrect scorecard, you get dq'd. I played in dozens and dozens tournaments in high school and people got dq'd all the time because they were too stupid to ask for a ruling. I don't particularly care for people calling in from home with rules questions, but with how venerated the R&A/USGA have made their rulebook this kinda was bound to happen.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, and Vonn's ex's tweet yesterday was awesome:

No problem Masters tournament happy to call in and help. You always have to keep an eye on those cheaters yhoo.it/Zh7TBu
    — Thomas Vonn (@ThomasVonn) April 13, 2013

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All 3 Aussies tied at -6. Cabrera better watch out!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Phenomenal ending. Really happy for Adam Scott. That was some great golf down the stretch... Those two had finally figured out the greens coming through the end of regulation and into the playoff holes.

Love the Masters

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, and Vonn's ex's tweet yesterday was awesome:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    He is dating someone from my work's ex, small world.

Thread Information