Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Linger Ficking Good! CuckingFunt's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Deb is the only person on the show to whom I have any emotional connection anymore. And it's been that way for at least a couple of seasons now. I don't much care what happens to anyone else, including Dexter, but I want to see where Deb ends up.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Crazy . Debra trying to kill Dexter. Brain Surgeon is on the loose.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    they should bring the russian stripper back hat quinn was banging. she was nice to look at.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    they should bring the russian stripper back hat quinn was banging. she was nice to look at.
    Agreed, Dexter's nanny, Jaime just doesn't do it for me..

Believe..I'l Have another Biernutz's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I was told that there will be a spin off from Dexter. Deb will have her own show. Since it's already
    stated that this is Michal Halls last year, he could die off and Deb takes over the role as the reaper.

Sex Panther user- 60% of the time, it works every time. Sausage's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Ugh... For this being the last season of Dexter, it's been pretty disappointing to say the least. There is only a few more episodes back so it HAS to get better, right?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Hannah's back!!!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Jesus... time for a bump. Episode 8 was CRAZY

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    So the therapist is the killer aka the brain surgeon?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So the therapist is the killer aka the brain surgeon?
    No, her son is.

Only 2 episodes left. This is going to end badly, I just have a feeling.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    man it is! i want Dex to get away so i can feel better

Name
    Bruno
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I think Dexter will end up in jail or in the eletric chair.

Would be funny if Dexter get caught by a crime that he didn't commit...

Name
    Billy Shears
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas State Bobcats
    I also bet you the season ends with Harrison watching Dexter get murdered to sort of suggest the whole thing will continue thru him.
    One episode to go and this scenario is still in play. There's been slight hints at Harrison having the itch this season, not many but the hints were there if you wanted to pick them up. Dexter almost deserves death at this point, he's been slipping hard for several seasons now.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    One episode left.

Me thinks Dexter never leaves. Hannah gets away.

Flyer than I have to be oh crap's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    i quit watching dexter after the season with julia stiles (do you blame me?) but i want to know how this ends. someone post if dex dies or something or other tonight.

Linger Ficking Good! CuckingFunt's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    It’s a feat for a finale to make you regret having watched a single moment of the series, but “Remember The Monsters” made it look easy. The first and second seasons of Dexter were enjoyable, sure, but they were also lined up the first dominoes in a chain of contrivances that allowed Dexter to skirt apprehension and win new allies rather than be made to deal with the consequences of his actions. There was a time when I’d have recommended those seasons, but now I couldn’t even do that in good conscience knowing they could be the gateway drug to subsequent seasons.

As a rule, I think it’s ridiculous to judge someone for liking or disliking an artwork. But I have to be a hypocrite here. If, after watching “Remember The Monsters,” you still consider yourself a fan ofDexter, I’m judging you. Not quietly, loudly. I’m in your face with a megaphone, yelling “WHAT IS YOUR DEAL? CAN’T YOU SEE HOW AWFUL THIS IS?” You may be thinking, “Why are you yelling into a megaphone? Isn’t that redundant?” But you love a show that, for the better part of eight seasons, has used voiceovers and ghost dads to call your attention to things you’re currently looking at with your eyes. So you’ll forgive me for thinking redundancy is your thing, won’t you?
    http://www.avclub.com/articles/remem...nsters,102659/

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    The finale was a piece of . I mean we are talking Seinfeld series finale bad.

That kid is back on the escalator! Brodie Bruce's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Jersey Nets
    College
    Auburn Tigers
    Me thinks Dexter never leaves. Hannah gets away.
    Good call.

The finale itself was pure . He should have died or got caught/exposed. Wow, you Showtime.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    The mercy killing of Deb was cold. I know Dexter is evil but damn that was heartless. This finale was awful. I hope the writers have nightmares about the backlash from fans.

Name
    Casey G.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    TAMU-CC Islanders
    I've given the series some leeway and the past couple episodes haven't been that bad but why is everyone doing the "Kenny Powers" ending...

Plus they were like "ok, lets close any loose ends all at the same time"

So when is Dexter: Dark Lumberjack series coming out?

Name
    Bruno
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dexter "the Woodcutter" Morgan, really?! Just like that Wolverine movie

Name
    Bruno
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    And this finale got 8,1/10 on imdb?! People are really stupid

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    So lame how people can't watch shows for the sole purpose of entertainment. It's television! People nitpicking over the most ridiculous stuff. Like in CF's quote. Whoever wrote that is an idiot.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Arkansas Razorbacks
    So lame how people can't watch shows for the sole purpose of entertainment. It's television! People nitpicking over the most ridiculous stuff. Like in CF's quote. Whoever wrote that is an idiot.
    Seriously? It really isn't nitpicking. The show's writing has fallen off a cliff in the later seasons and last night's finale was a perfect example of rock bottom. I try to watch a show with an open mind, yet still can point out over 20 bull things per episode. How can you tell me that having a problem with things such as Dex leaving the hospital with Deb right in the middle of the open is nitpicking? Also, how can he survive a hurricane when he is driving right through it on his teeny boat? How can Batista come out of nowhere to save Dex in the middle of the hospital? How can the U.S. Marshall NOT KNOW that the guy he believed he was saving was all over the news for being a serial killer? He is in law enforcement! Why does Harrison all of a sudden love Hannah? Maybe because it is more convenient for the writers to say "hey, this might actually work out in Argentina". Give me a break.

These are big things and the show just glosses over these answers because the writers have already made bank from this cash cow of a show. And keep in mind, I don't watch a show just to hate it. There used to be a time that Dexter was one of my favorite shows so I just had to finish it. The way it has finished baffles me. It's even more baffling that some people think that this is still good television.

That kid is back on the escalator! Brodie Bruce's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Jersey Nets
    College
    Auburn Tigers
    I think people have a right to be disappointed after investing 8 years into a show for it to end with a fart rather than a bang.

Thread Information