Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    theres only one weight class on the ufc for women right? so they will help people get better and someday they might face theirs "students"?

I'll put this here for now till more fights are announced for the TUF finale

UFC @ufc
    Breaking - the November 30 #TUF18 finale will feature the rubber match between @NateDiaz209 and @GrayMaynard

Thank God I'm a country boy! djohn14's Avatar
    Post Count
    Man Peña can throw hands! She's wild as with them, but if she can learn how to get some accuracy in to those watch out!

So glad Shayna lost, someone with all that experience and all she can do is wrestle and had no cardio entering the 2nd round.

So I guess Rousey is going to cry after every loss.

Post Count
    Yeah Rhonda was a total

Post Count
    I like this season a lot, its cool having women with the dudes instead of just a house full of angry guys. Anyway, Rhonda is such a ing . Like seriously does she have to act like a 24/7? Talking bout "I saw you smiling at my girl's pain " WTF was that? She's a dumbass because she should never have sent her #1 pick to fight first, or at least she could've sent Shayna to fight a much weaker opponent. Ronda lacks strategy, and she just cost her team. I hope Miesha s her up whenever they fight.

Post Count
    Its getting to the point where it seems scripted, but that line Rhonda dropped was so ignorant that I don't think they would script it. Coming in to this season I was a big fan of Rhonda. She will destroy Meisha, but now I'm going to be pulling for Tate.

PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    Post Count
    I was never a Ronda fan. More then that I'm a hater.
    She acts like a all the time I mean she takes a break here and there but overall her behavior is such classless to put it lightly.

I hope Tate's team will win all the fights but it's not gonna happen. Ronda got some nasty girls there. Tate got better lineup of fighters though.

UFC Tonight @UFCTonight
    BREAKING: @MightyMouseUFC vs. @JoeJitsu 2 will headline the #TUFFinale on November 30th in #Vegas!

Post Count
    Joe is gonna win this IMO, but who knows, Mighty is really mighty

Sob, Ronda is a .

Post Count
    lol mma

Post Count

She said I don't know how to hit pads

WTF she needs always somebody to protect her and be there on her side.

btw. The fight was nice. That dude can win this all . Good camp and mindset. But ' ry' that he laughed at the letter.

Good pick by Tate-> that JJ master as they call her has no chance against stronger opponent IMO, but vs Jessica she can survive and win for a 3-0 team Tate

Post Count
    i wanna see more of this modaferi chic fight.. i dunno why

also.. the fact that she's going up against the boxer.. that's gonna be interesting..

Post Count

She said I don't know how to hit pads

WTF she needs always somebody to protect her and be there on her side.

btw. The fight was nice. That dude can win this all . Good camp and mindset. But ' ry' that he laughed at the letter.

Good pick by Tate-> that JJ master as they call her has no chance against stronger opponent IMO, but vs Jessica she can survive and win for a 3-0 team Tate
    She may know how to hit pads but in an actual fight the last thing on her mind is striking with anybody..

Post Count
    She may know how to hit pads but in an actual fight the last thing on her mind is striking with anybody..
    It's about her crying about what Meisha said.

And Ronda saying she is not fighting with emotions? GMAB, when she bit Liz that was a gameplan I guess.

Post Count
    It's about her crying about what Meisha said.

And Ronda saying she is not fighting with emotions? GMAB, when she bit Liz that was a gameplan I guess.
    Ronda is an immature little child. She takes everything personally and wants to make it all about her in all situations.

Post Count
    im not sure if modafferi could hang with that boxer.. unless miesha and the trainers know something we don't..

here's her last fight with sarah kaufman for the le.. must watch.. good ending

Post Count
    Ronda is absolutely a disaster. She wanted a beef with Hallman? WTF?

Roxy is not physically that superb to be a top fighter and the loss was bad.
    I wonder how all this gonna play out ...

btw that mess and stuff, my godness

Post Count
    Ronda is absolutely a disaster. She wanted a beef with Hallman? WTF?

Roxy is not physically that superb to be a top fighter and the loss was bad.
    I wonder how all this gonna play out ...

btw that mess and stuff, my godness
    Her head coach is a moron.. This guy is strutting around like he is a UFC fighter talking and making all kinds of threats. Ronda doesn't hang out in the classiest of circles.

Post Count
    I'm again in awe how much junk food they are eating. And Ronda coming to the house with all those burgers basically saying you deserve junk food.

WTF? In the next sentence she speaks that you need to treat the body well.

OMG, pros should not eat like this - to me it was disgusting! And I'm not a pro. .

Calm down buddy its just food. You it out, barf it up or burn it off and then you are back to normal.

Post Count
    nope buddy

MAIN CARD (FOX Sports 1, 10 p.m. ET)

• Nate Diaz vs. Gray Maynard
    • Julianna Pena vs. Jessica Rakozczy – “TUF 18″ women’s tournament final
    • Davey Grant vs. Chris Holdsworth – “TUF 18″ men’s tournament final
    • Jessamyn Duke vs. Peggy Morgan
    • Roxanne Modafferi vs. Raquel Pennington

PRELIMINARY CARD (FOX Sports 1, 8 p.m. ET)

• Maximo Blanco vs. Akira Corassani
    • Tom Niinimaki vs. Rani Yahya
    • Walter Harris vs. Jared Rosholt
    • Drew Dober vs. Sean Spencer

PRELIMINARY CARD (MMAjunkie, 7:30 p.m. ET)

• Ryan Benoit vs. Joshua Sampo
    Last edited by ace3g; 11-27-2013 at 11:49 PM.

Thread Information