Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    This is why you shouldn't be a on a reality show...

All these missed weight cuts...

PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    Post Count

Ronda was talking about Meisha and missed weight by her team.

Now Ronda screw up big time! ing .
    And winning a team contest then being so classless

F HER

Post Count
    Calm down buddy its just food. You it out, barf it up or burn it off and then you are back to normal.
    You realize that fast food has a ton of sodium which basically forces your body to retain water and thus hold a lot of weight, right? Even with dehydration techniques you simply can't shed weight that fast unless you're extremely overweight.

I seriously doubt Tate is going to last more than 2 rounds with Rousey, but it would be one of the sweetest upsets in MMA history if she pulled it off. Especially if she laid her out. How many people would Ronda try to kill if she lost the belt to Tate?

As for TUF 18, Pena looks like the only one with a lot of potential in the women's division. She's raw as striking and she's still completely dominating her fights. If she works on her stand up, she could be a pretty serious challenger for the le in ~18-24 months. She's gotta work hard though, every time she throws a power punch her guard opens with her other hand.

Both of the men are clearly the best fighters out of the group. I think either of them could make a little noise in their weight classes in the UFC. Doubt they'll be serious contenders though, I think Holdsworth isn't imposing enough strength wise and Davey is fairly unspectacular, though extremely likable and has a great at ude.

I'll take Pena and Grant in the finals. I think Holdsworth is the better fighter but I can see him underestimating Grant and getting caught.

Fairly enjoyable season of TUF thus far, except for the two weight cut misses. That was absolutely infuriating.

Rousey's pouting after the fights last night was hilarious. It seemed like Ariel wanted to crack up at her at ude the entire time he was sitting next to her.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Post Count
    crofl

So glad I taped and fast forwarded through most of that finale. Worst one yet easily. Both of the two early women's matches felt like glorified sparring sessions. I didn't even realize I was watching the mens final until it was over and they handed the guy the trophy. Both of those guys are terrible and won't even be mid-tier fighters. At least someone finished someone in the womens final, but even that wasn't anything to write home about and still felt like sparring level going through the motions. I was hoping to salvage what time I had wasted on the Maynard/Diaz fight but Maynard decided to not even show up and got TKO'd standing up. Embarrassing.

Dana need to quit ing around with this women's fighting gimmick and scrap it. If this is the best he can find for the show then everything I've assumed stands true...he's only doing it because his one trick pony of a champion is draining his balls like a desperate secretary in the evenings at his office. I'm so glad I didn't waste hours and hours of my life watching a whole season of this bull .

Post Count
    I was wondering how can you explain people what the word means

Just show them Ronda Rousey

That interview with Anik?

OMG

---- I do agree that womens fighting is not why I watch mma. I'd rather have them on the undercard then on main cards. I know it's different and there are different emotions but they are far behind men in mma.

btw. Only Duke and Pena can make some noise in the UFC IMO

Post Count
    Yea and frickin Maynard lost his head when he got caught.
    UR a wrestler dude - take Diaz down when you are rocked. he was keeping the distance and got finished.

Diaz bros should not be allowed to make any interviews esp. those inside the cage.

nice abs!

Thread Information