Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Post Count
    Congrats to Cat on one of a fight...

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Post Count
    lol won't watch.

Sorry...I've never watched an episode of The Real World and I'm not starting now.

White Mormon Pride The TroutBum's Avatar
    Post Count
    I wouldn't kick her out of my bed for eating crackers.

I'd bang fwiw

Looks like the fight is off...

Dana White @danawhite
    @CatZingano: Well...Just got off surgery. Thx @danawhiteand @ufc for all ur support thru all of this.pic.twitter.com/kBvwDGLAeE pleasure

MMAjunkie.com MMA @MMAjunkie
    Miesha Tate replaces injured Cat Zingano for 'TUF 18' coaching gig, le fightdlvr.it/3RJbPj via @MMAjunkie

Post Count
    Jesus that sucks for Cat she is out like a year now. Her window to win the belt just went down the drain. I feel terrible for her..

well, tate is gonna get submitted again. i like the girl cuz she's tough, but let's be real here. the same thing is gonna happen again. and i want her to win cuz i hate rousey.

Post Count
    Sara McMann should have got the call and been given this chance. She is currently ranked 4, with Cat out she is 3 and had a great debut in the UFC.. Dana and his soap opera nonsense with the UFC continues. Another fighter coming off a bad loss that is gifted a le shot because of his perceived marketability of the fight.

Post Count
    Sara McMann should have got the call and been given this chance. She is currently ranked 4, with Cat out she is 3 and had a great debut in the UFC.. Dana and his soap opera nonsense with the UFC continues. Another fighter coming off a bad loss that is gifted a le shot because of his perceived marketability of the fight.
    Face it, we want to see two hot chicks bang, not two ugly ones. Or even one ugly one. It is what it is, stop crying about it.

Post Count
    Face it, we want to see two hot chicks bang, not two ugly ones. Or even one ugly one. It is what it is, stop crying about it.
    For the show I get it but Miesha already lost so I hate the fight..

Ariel Helwani @arielhelwani
    Dana says TUF filming is going "bad." He says Miesha and Ronda really hate each other. It's like o-Ken level.

Dana isn't sure they can even show how bad the animosity is because it's been so "bad."

Post Count
    Dana says TUF filming is going "bad." He says Miesha and Ronda really hate each other. It's like o-Ken level.

Dana isn't sure they can even show how bad the animosity is because it's been so "bad."

Ya right. I mean, wow, how ing dumb do we all look?

Post Count
    yeah put your hands up Ronda like you wanna punch somebody..

You won't but it looks cool I guess..

Season premiere is on right now.

Thank God I'm a country boy! djohn14's Avatar
    Post Count
    Season premiere is on right now.
    Whats up fellas! Any fighters look badass? I was watching at work and my stream cut out after the first womens fight.

Not familiar with names but sounds like there are about 3-4 well known women fighters on this season (They mentioned a few of them have fought on Invicta cards).

CHRIS BEAL looks interesting, has a good story behind him: Had tennis ball size tumor in his leg, thought they might have to amputate the leg. Now back to fighting, has crisp striking, but needs to work a bit on his wrestling.

Granted we won't know their personalities till they get in the house but no one really acted like a and/or meat head. Of course TIM GORMAN was the last pick for Tate (Ronda still had the last pick overall) and in his interview he was like "That's fine, I've never heard of Miesha Tate and I don't care who she is"...

Thread Information