Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Suspects in MIT shooting are marathon bombers

WATERTOWN, Mass. —One suspect in the Boston Marathon bombings was killed early Friday morning, while the second suspect was being sought following the killing of an MIT Police officer and an attack on police officers in Watertown that involved grenades, other explosives and gunfire.
    The Associated Press reported that the suspects were from a Russia region near Chechnya, and had lived in the United States for at least 1 year.

The man known as suspect No. 2, the man seen in widely-distributed FBI surveillance photos wearing the white hat, is the suspect being sought. The Associated Press identified him as Dzhokhar A. Tsarnaev, 19, of Cambridge.

Sources called the situation "fluid and dangerous."

"We believe this to be a terrorist," Ed Davis said at an early morning news conference. "We believe this to be a man who came here to kill people."

The two bombing suspects were chased into Watertown following the fatal shooting of an MIT Police officer and the carjacking of another person.

During the pursuit, grenades and other explosives were thrown from car by the suspects and gunfire was exchanged in the area of Dexter and Laurel streets.

"A bomb went off with a huge cloud of smoke, with another bomb and then it was even more chaos on the corner where they kept firing. And there was a black Mercedes SUV that stormed through the corner and hit a police cruiser. And right after that occurred, I saw a police officer, he had his foot on the dead suspect with the gun pointed at him," said Mike Julakis, who lives on Dexter Avenue in Watertown.

Doctors at Beth Israel-Deaconess Medical Center, while not confirming they treated the bombing suspect, said the man, who was pronounced dead at 1:35 a.m., had blast wounds.

Read more: http://www.wcvb.com/news/local/metro...#ixzz2QuMtovPE

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    Grenades...

A lot of good more gun control laws would have done!

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    OMG...

His followers were 12 when i took the clip, they are now at 38!

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    I'm starting to wonder if that's a fake page. This was added to the "send gifts." Not that alone, but the image was updated yesterday...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow. That was quick

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apparently they were planting more bombs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hope they catch the other one alive.

So would torture be appropriate to find out where they hid all the bombs?

Rising above the Fray spursncowboys's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not blocked on the AF networks yet. They allow most bulletin boards actually. And DoK, proxies ARE blocked... , that's one of the first things they should block at your work. If you can use website proxies, your IT guy sucks.
    It's funny that they don't block facebook here but block forums. My main job right now is to help with AER loans and they have priceline and websites like that blocked. Makes me want to sing the Army song. God bless officers!

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    It's funny that they don't block facebook here but block forums. My main job right now is to help with AER loans and they have priceline and websites like that blocked. Makes me want to sing the Army song. God bless officers!
    If it's for official use, you should be able to submit an exception to policy for it. Try going to the website, and there should be information on why it's blocked and how to generate the exemption.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hope they catch the other one alive.

So would torture be appropriate to find out where they hid all the bombs?
    You watched too much 24.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You watched too much 24.

shoot him in the knee!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is why you need to ship all those damn immigrants back home, tbh... crazy people

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IMO the way they are using this new delivery method is not really a 1 way delivery method anymore. It is more like a conversation, and the speed of it makes it almost like a real time conversation. That's my point. It's completely different. COuld it affect the investigation? sure, the amount of new leads each day could make investigators abandon loose ends that they would have pursued without social media
    With the exception in this case tha the video released did seem to lead to the people who did it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With the exception in this case tha the video released did seem to lead to the people who did it.
    Sounds like the video release panicked them into making stupid mistakes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, can't complain about the FBI this time... they seemed to nail the right guys on those pics

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Rising above the Fray spursncowboys's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If it's for official use, you should be able to submit an exception to policy for it. Try going to the website, and there should be information on why it's blocked and how to generate the exemption.
    My s6 are the epitome of lazy a-holes. Plus they have some butter bar to protect them.

hasta la victoria, siempre cheguevara's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thinking the guy who placed the bombs is the sole responsible. Ppl don't learn. Ppl still think the JFK killing was all planned and executed by Oswald alone

what pathetic s the general american public are tbh

thinking 1 guy can not only build and carry but place 2 bombs and fire them almost simultaneously in broad daylight
    I should be a consultant for the FBI

hasta la victoria, siempre cheguevara's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    btw, El Che would suggest the FBI to look into the possibility, these kids were either framed or got help from a major organization. Stay tuned.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Dzhokar Tsarnaev, age 19

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    Why are you all racists? Those of you who hoped he was "white?"

I keep trying to remind you all, it has nothing to do with skin color, but the content of your character. It has to do with how parents raise their kids and the groups they hang out with.

Besides, not all of those with the faith of Islam have dark skin.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why are you all racists?
    lol black surgeons

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I keep trying to remind you all, it has nothing to do with skin color, but the content of your character.
    Ok, Dr. King! ROFL!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why are you all racists? Those of you who hoped he was "white?"

I keep trying to remind you all, it has nothing to do with skin color, but the content of your character. It has to do with how parents raise their kids and the groups they hang out with.

Besides, not all of those with the faith of Islam have dark skin.
    This same brain came up with:

Hispanics tend to accel rather well in this nation after a generation or two. They have work ethics. Blacks tend not to. Hatred of what happened in times of slavery seems to be the key reason they don't accel. The ones that get past the past, and actually use work ethics to build a better future, without letting their prejudices hold them back, do in fact accel.
    Well, in my experience, far more blacks speak poorly than white. Being in the Army for 11 years, I saw a good mix of people from all over. I say there's a significant difference.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    accel?

Thread Information