Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    whats so funny

PES 14 is better than FIFA 14 (I still prefer FIFA 13 to both though)

And they will use a new engine on the newest consoles

The reason FIFA was better than PES from 08 to 13 : EA hired the then PES development team

My Team
    FC Porto
    Post Count
    Don't tempt me plz. I really want a footy game for my PS4, but I'm trying to hold out for PES next year. I've played Madden and NBA Live on "next-gen" and they're both total . Actually, is substantial; Madden and Live are both completely empty. Technology is far exceeding the talent level at EA Sports, and they need to call it quits, like yesterday. If there were an NFL 2k game these days, they'd leave Madden behind just like NBA 2k has with Live.
    Try out the demo first. There's one on ps4 now. It felt way more fluid than the ty ps3 version. I liked it.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    lol watchin w2s youtube channel, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgFo2...&feature=share << hahaha pink slip his messi with another clown who put up ronaldo...

i dunno how many controllers he has thrown into the wall, but this match was lmao

My Team
    AC Milan
    Post Count
    Try out the demo first. There's one on ps4 now. It felt way more fluid than the ty ps3 version. I liked it.
    I actually got it a few weeks ago and enjoy it very much. It's also nice to see everyone's love affair with PSG online. Speed s abusing Ibra ftw

Thread Information