My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't often post but when I do it's usually because I have something important to say. Now I don't want you to take this personal but your threads are terrible. Again I don't know who you are, what you do, etc but I certainly hope that your contribution to this website is not the culmination of your life.

I don't often post but when I do it's usually because I have something important to say. Now I don't want you to take this personal but your threads are terrible. Again I don't know who you are, what you do, etc but I certainly hope that your contribution to this website is not the culmination of your life.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information