Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    President Trump would get her out in like 20 minutes. But then President Trump wouldn't be trying to talk Poland into giving Ukr fighter jets to do the wet work that MF Biden is scared less to do.

tee, hee.
    Trump couldn't even get your $2800 check out, was too scared less of McConnell, but luckily for you, your president 46 won Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan, Arizona, Georgia, and Nevada and got your ungrateful ass paid.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Trump couldn't even get your $2800 check out, was too scared less of McConnell, but luckily for you, your president 46 won Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan, Arizona, Georgia, and Nevada and got your ungrateful ass paid.
    ...light the $1200 MF Biden stole from both me, and President Trump.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...light the $1200 MF Biden stole from both me, and President Trump.
    Just thank those of us who voted to get you your $2800 check that Trump was too scared to fight McConnell to get your tired ass.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Just thank those of us who voted to get you your $2800 check that Trump was too scared to fight McConnell to get your tired ass.
    I'm still out the $1200 that MF Biden promised if those two jag-offs in Georgia won. MF Biden stole it, the .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    President Trump would get her out in like 20 minutes. But then President Trump wouldn't be trying to talk Poland into giving Ukr fighter jets to do the wet work that MF Biden is scared less to do.

tee, hee.
    The same trump who got in the office because of the Russians can get griner out of Russia? How? Get on his knees some more?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The same trump who got in the office because of the Russians can get griner out of Russia? How? Get on his knees some more?
    You'll never know, amb.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    She and Diana turasi or whatever her name is will make quite the clam licking duo in Phoenix

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Please stop bumping this ...last thing I wanna do is be thinking about Brittney Griner's sex life...dead ing serious...tyia
    *BUMP*

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lol gay gorillas
    you for using a mavs prefix.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It'll be 'very difficult' to get detained US basketball star Brittney Griner out of Russia, lawmaker says

By Wayne Sterling, Holly Yan and Emma Tucker, CNN
    Updated 3:35 PM ET, Mon March 7, 2022

Now he'll know what's it's like for the 1/6'ers.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dont do drugs in russia, dumb licker.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

He looks just like Leonard sans the whiskers.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sucks for ms brittney but play stupid games win stupid prizes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

tee, hee.
    And how would he manage to free her in 20 minutes exactly? Also, the U.S. flies jets into Ukraine and we're inviting all-out war. Do you really want two narcissists with launch codes in their pockets and no regard for anyone else squaring off in a real life game of Risk? No gracias. Putin's already getting his ass backed into a corner, which is a little frightening. Sadly our narcissistic ex-president is a lot dumber than Putin, so I'm not sure that game would end well for anyone.

I really can't think of anything positive Trump accomplished in international politics while in office. His open admiration for dictators is about the only thing that comes to mind when I think of his foreign policy. Honestly, what did he manage to do positively from a foreign policy standpoint? Mostly he just pissed off our allies, and reminded the world that nearly half the U.S. population consists of dimwitted, closet white supremacists who worship some silver-spooned idiot who preys upon people's fears in order to collect votes.

No one's ever successfully shown me the positive things Trump accomplished while in office. Whenever Trump touts something he's done it's either embellished or completely made up. It's weird he can run for office completely based on bashing his opponent without having any true credibility himself. I'm totally open to seeing that list of accomplishments if you want to post it. Especially when it comes to foreign policy...show me man! Shaking hands with a dictator and posting pics of that meeting all over your Florida golf club doesn't qualify for the list, btw.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And how would he manage to free her in 20 minutes exactly? Also, the U.S. flies jets into Ukraine and we're inviting all-out war. Do you really want two narcissists with launch codes in their pockets and no regard for anyone else squaring off in a real life game of Risk? No gracias. Putin's already getting his ass backed into a corner, which is a little frightening. Sadly our narcissistic ex-president is a lot dumber than Putin, so I'm not sure that game would end well for anyone.

I really can't think of anything positive Trump accomplished in international politics while in office. His open admiration for dictators is about the only thing that comes to mind when I think of his foreign policy. Honestly, what did he manage to do positively from a foreign policy standpoint? Mostly he just pissed off our allies, and reminded the world that nearly half the U.S. population consists of dimwitted, closet white supremacists who worship some silver-spooned idiot who preys upon people's fears in order to collect votes.

No one's ever successfully shown me the positive things Trump accomplished while in office. Whenever Trump touts something he's done it's either embellished or completely made up. It's weird he can run for office completely based on bashing his opponent without having any true credibility himself. I'm totally open to seeing that list of accomplishments if you want to post it. Especially when it comes to foreign policy...show me man! Shaking hands with a dictator and posting pics of that meeting all over your Florida golf club doesn't qualify for the list, btw.
    Well, the morning after he beat Clinton you threatened to impeach him.
    The day he moved into the White House Madonna threatened to blow said White House up.

You all over his Presidency and you did on purpose after you swore you would the morning after he beat Clinton.

Why?

Simple; he walked in off the street, whipped the dog out of the regular scheduled President and you could not stand it.

So, you ed him, Ed.

Well, Biden is getting his ing now by Putin. And I couldn't be happier. Serves that right to suffer. Sit on that Russian 12-incher and rotate that money maker.

Trump President.
    Not Clinton.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Sucks for ms brittney but play stupid games win stupid prizes
    Make a in' deal, Allan. Break precedent and get her out.

"What do you want, Vlad?---over and above this storm we're currently in."

Biden is too good for it. He'll fudge on the Migs because he's deathly afraid but he won't even ask for her ONLY because he's too prideful. And it ain't his blood.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm still out the $1200 that MF Biden promised if those two jag-offs in Georgia won. MF Biden stole it, the .
    Not to mention you're probably light more than that by now because of gas prices in Maricopa County going from just over $2 a gallon to over $4 a gallon within the span of 15 months.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Not to mention you're probably light more than that by now because of gas prices in Maricopa County going from just over $2 a gallon to over $4 a gallon within the span of 15 months.
    MM

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The same trump who got in the office because of the Russians can get griner out of Russia?
    Settle down Joy Behar... Rachel Maddow... Brian Steltzer... Morning Joe... See the company you're lumped in with?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She's got LeBron's hairline and for brains just like him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lebron's head looks like scorched earth and tbe high definition cams aren't doing him any favors.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    kori

Thread Information