Page 67 of 70 FirstFirst ... 17576364656667686970 LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,675 of 1749
    Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi will sting the out of Eliancito next month. The Dublets got him in '17, but they couldn't hide forever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi will sting the out of Eliancito next month. The Dublets got him in '17, but they couldn't hide forever.
    Wtf does all this mean? (srs)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "but they stacked"
    Epic meltdown, fat hands.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Epic meltdown, fat hands.
    Mexican Bonnerific ^

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wtf does all this mean? (srs)
    Kawhi will shut Elian Gonzales (Stephenie Carry) the down. Raptors in 6.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi will shut Elian Gonzales (Stephenie Carry) the down. Raptors in 6.
    Who will shut down Klay Thompson? Danny Green is a good defender but he's not going to be able to stay with the movement of those two who seem to never stand still.

Kawhi is a great defender, but if Steph could be shut down by defense he would have been by now. He's not an X factor, he's the one they plan for if Durant is out. If Durant plays, it's going to get pretty ugly.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one is going to stop Steph. They will pick and roll the Raptors to death like they do every team. They aren't going to let Steph go one on one against Kiwi if he guards him. Gasol or Ibaka will switch once they have Looney set a screen.

This isnt the Bucks who go give the ball to Giannis and have him try to go 1 on 4. The Warriors actually have ball movement and shooters. They also cut to the basket too. Which is something the Bucks rarely did. If Draymond sets the screen and rolls he will destroy the Raptors with his passing or attacking the basket.

near awake, semi-coherent
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i dont think he's there. at his peak kobe was also a great defender. curry is a decent defender but he's not a standout, and he's not somebody that you can ever put on the other team's best player... if its a small guard klay usually takes over. thats why houston would aggressively target him (seems like they did so more last year). curry isn't an awful defender, but he doesn't have a prayer against elite players like harden. kobe would usually be up to the task when the chips were down

offensively is a different story
    Kobe wasn't ever regularly a top defender..... He had a few games or a series where he put forth effort and looked like a very good defender.... The rest of the time he basically caught his wind on that end. Kobe was less of a defensive talent than lebron.... Was he good when he wanted to be? Yes but Kobe's defense is like Aldridge's post game..... You see if often enough to kniw its there especially in the big publicity games but it's awol so often that you can never count on it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kobe wasn't ever regularly a top defender..... He had a few games or a series where he put forth effort and looked like a very good defender.... The rest of the time he basically caught his wind on that end. Kobe was less of a defensive talent than lebron.... Was he good when he wanted to be? Yes but Kobe's defense is like Aldridge's post game..... You see if often enough to kniw its there especially in the big publicity games but it's awol so often that you can never count on it.
    Lol he has 9 first team all defenses. 12 Overall, wtf are you talking about. Lebron is at 5.

My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    Who will shut down Klay Thompson? Danny Green is a good defender but he's not going to be able to stay with the movement of those two who seem to never stand still.

Kawhi is a great defender, but if Steph could be shut down by defense he would have been by now. He's not an X factor, he's the one they plan for if Durant is out. If Durant plays, it's going to get pretty ugly.
    Kawhi could shut down Steph Carry if he really wanted to. But it would take all of his energy on the defensive end. Kawhi would be too tired to be much help on offense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bump

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Philo gets quiet when it suits him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Iverson 2.0

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Look at all the recent conversions.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is still a very bad thread, tbh. Just let it die.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is still a very bad thread, tbh. Just let it die.
    You created a thread calling Curry a choker.

This thread is prophecy pure and simple. It's an insight you'd never get in your 3rd world hole.

My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    Curry had his share of good and bad performances this postseason. He receives more defensive attention than any other point guard in the league. The other guys on the team benefit greatly from his presence, even when he doesn't have big scoring nights. Is he on the same level as Lebron James. NO. But who is? Give it a break and just recognize Curry as one of the top point guards in the game (if not the top). Honestly, what other point guard would you rather have on your team? Kyrie The Cancer? CP-Choke? WestBrick? D'Snitch? Lollard? Give me a break. Curry is the best point guard in the league. He's probably in the top 10-15 players overall.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Curry had his share of good and bad performances this postseason. He receives more defensive attention than any other point guard in the league. The other guys on the team benefit greatly from his presence, even when he doesn't have big scoring nights. Is he on the same level as Lebron James. NO. But who is? Give it a break and just recognize Curry as one of the top point guards in the game (if not the top). Honestly, what other point guard would you rather have on your team? Kyrie The Cancer? CP-Choke? WestBrick? D'Snitch? Lollard? Give me a break. Curry is the best point guard in the league. He's probably in the top 10-15 players overall.
    Eh go yourself coward.

My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    Eh go yourself coward.
    LOL. I interpret your remark as an admission of defeat. I won the argument.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL. I interpret your remark as an admission of defeat. I won the argument.
    You have Giannis in a Warriors jersey, and you coattailed a losing effort. I'd say you lost before you started.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Philo gets quiet when it suits him.
    he played poorly. that doesnt make him a chucker.

i've already been vindicated when the guy won consecutive MVP's and has been an elite player for over half a decade now

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I call bull on him receiving so much attention. Klaynus and Durant make it impossible for the other team to switch bigger defenders into him and doubling him isn’t an option with a fully healthy Warriors team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You created a thread calling Curry a choker.

This thread is prophecy pure and simple. It's an insight you'd never get in your 3rd world hole.
    How's this for prophecy?

I would still have GS as slight favourites but if they meet in the finals it will be tight as , and if the Raptors get HCA (which I think they can easily get), watch out.

If last year's Rockets team almost got them, then this Raptors team can definitely do the same. Toronto has a better Superstar than the Rockets have, and much, much deeper team.
    Jesus Christ you're ing stupid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    your "prophecy" had you picking the warriors to win the championship

with the caveat that they also might not win

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How's this for prophecy?
    Saying you're ing stupid was indeed prophecy.

Thread Information