Page 2 of 70 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast
    Flyer than I have to be oh crap's Avatar
    My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count
    i don't get where this notion of curry's excessive celebrations comes from. i dont see it
    same. typical nba player reaction, tbh. haters coming out of the woodworks just cause he had half a bad game, trying to overcapitalize. don't worry, they'll disappear if he beasts, like they always do.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know why everyone is hating on Miller the dude is a solid player. Mentioning him not going past the first round is irrelevant because he's not a all-star player. He's not supposed to lead a team and you can't put the blame on him for not being able to.

that shit i don't like rayjayjohnson's Avatar
    My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count

that shit i don't like rayjayjohnson's Avatar
    My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    I don't know why everyone is hating on Miller the dude is a solid player. Mentioning him not going past the first round is irrelevant because he's not a all-star player. He's not supposed to lead a team and you can't put the blame on him for not being able to.
    because people be es.

dre is a straight baller.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I have respect for Bogut people forgot how good healthy Bogut is on defense.
    He looked like a corpse on D giving up a game winning layup to Andre "Usain Bolt 2.0" Miller

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    He looked like a corpse on D giving up a game winning layup to Andre "Usain Bolt 2.0" Miller
    Yeah he sucked on that possession but was a beast on D the rest of the game. Idk why he didn't sag off McGee when McGee was 15 feet from the hoop.

My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count
    yeah.. this guy clearly sucks

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Curry's had a good game, gotta give props.... that being said, he's still a colossal bag, and those y staredowns and celebrations he does are still insufferable, tbh....

Veteran
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Too many Curry haters on here... Not sure how you can see him as a bag... A little corny for sure but he's generally unselfish, not a flopper or dirty. His celebrations are just lame.

Banned
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Too many Curry haters on here... Not sure how you can see him as a bag... A little corny for sure but he's generally unselfish, not a flopper or dirty. His celebrations are just lame.
    Kid hasn't won in this league and acts like he has. You never see Kobe, Wade, LeBron celebrate like a after every shot

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Aaaaaand he might have just hurt his ankle for the ten millionth time....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kid hasn't won in this league and acts like he has. You never see Kobe, Wade, LeBron celebrate like a after every shot
    Bron's earned it now, but he acts like a total in celebrations both on the court and on the bench, before and after he won . Even tonight he was pulling lame like he's never been there before.

My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count
    ^^yeah, LMFAO @ bron bron not being a y prick.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count
    Dude had a killer season and goes 30/13 tonight. y'all trippin.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Steph taking a fat on the first page of this thread
    Calling the best shooter in the league a chucker

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Roger Mason FTW right after the nutbag dance.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Spurfan grasping at straws with Curry's celebration argument. Kid is a baller.

s like Griffin, James etc. staring down guards 10 times per game like they just dunked on Mutombo, Hakeem, Wilt etc. now that's ing stupid.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this is why I'll never dislike Mason no matter how bad he turned out. Kobe thinks it's over and celebrates by taking a in the AT&T center. But Mason drills the 3 and makes Kobe eat up his mess.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Steph taking a fat on the first page of this thread
    Calling the best shooter in the league a chucker
    We'll see if that sticks though, won't we? Even Kobe has good shooting nights. Live by the chuck, die by the chuck. Do you think his team has any chance, any at all?

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Live by the chuck, die by the chuck. Do you think his team has any chance, any at all?
    None. It's a waste of ing time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We'll see if that sticks though, won't we? Even Kobe has good shooting nights. Live by the chuck, die by the chuck. Do you think his team has any chance, any at all?
    I predicted them to upset Denver prior. Going to be tough without Lee but i think it goes at least 6/7 games and GSW coming out on top. I'd be disappointed if it took the Spurs more than 5 games to oust them in the 2nd round tho.

The Golden Goddess TheCultOfPersonality's Avatar
    My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    I'll tell you this. I would rather have Steph Curry on my team than Hasheem Thabeet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have respect for Bogut people forgot how good healthy Bogut is on defense.
    Do you have respect for the worst bigman defender in the league aka David Lee ?

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Do you have respect for the worst bigman defender in the league aka David Lee ?
    More than I do for Boris "I'm so in fat my back can no longer support me" Diaw

Thread Information