Last edited by ace3g; 06-07-2013 at 07:38 PM.

Great sub by Rony Jason, he is legit

Sarafian sub

Erick Silva

UFC @ufc
    #FUELTV10 has tied the record of most subs at a UFC event - 6 subs so far tied w/ TUF 6 Finale, UFN 17, and FUEL TV 2 - via@FightMetric

UFC @ufc
    #FUELTV10 has tied the record of most subs at a UFC event - 6 subs so far tied w/ TUF 6 Finale, UFN 17, and FUEL TV 2 - via@FightMetric

Before Feijao gassed

main event time

Stupid game plan by Big Nog, he is much better on his feet than Werdum

Tried that same reverse again on a high level BJJ( Werdum almost got caught early in the fight though).

Nog is better than Werdun of his feet, but Werdun improved a lot his striking skills. I think it's time to think about retirement for Nog.

And Werdun has always been better on the ground, so I can't say that I am surprised that he submitted Nog. .

Really disappointed with the TUF 2 Finals. Patolino gassed in less than 5 minutes. That was pathetic. And even though I respect Santos BJJ background, I don't see him doing much against the elite in the UFC.

Loved Erick Silva's fight. The boy has crazy work-ethic and he made the fight look easy against a tough opponent.

Overalll I liked the event, but I was very disappointed with Patolino.

I didn't even bother watching this one because the card just looked terrible. Was it at least entertaining?

I didn't even bother watching this one because the card just looked terrible. Was it at least entertaining?
    8/10 tbh, very entertaining

Nog is better than Werdun of his feet, but Werdun improved a lot his striking skills. I think it's time to think about retirement for Nog.

And Werdun has always been better on the ground, so I can't say that I am surprised that he submitted Nog. .

Really disappointed with the TUF 2 Finals. Patolino gassed in less than 5 minutes. That was pathetic. And even though I respect Santos BJJ background, I don't see him doing much against the elite in the UFC.

Loved Erick Silva's fight. The boy has crazy work-ethic and he made the fight look easy against a tough opponent.

Overalll I liked the event, but I was very disappointed with Patolino.
    Agree, it's time to retire.
    Big Nog mental mistakes/pride cost this fight, looks like he is trying to prove something when he fights BJJ fighters, everybody already knows how to counter that reverse and he still trying it.

Patolino understimated Leo Santos.

Erick Silva and Rony Jason should fight vs a top 10 next

Thread Information