Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's too safe of a statement. It cannot be disproven or proven.

You seem to think they would have faced the Spurs if they played the season without RW. You can't magically take them from where they were with RW and remove RW and see how they go from that point. They have to start the season with a smarter PG.

I don't know why that's so difficult to grasp.
    Well assuming they'll just magically have a smarter pg makes your whole take "safe"

That's like saying the spurs would be better off without Leonard and then assuming they'd have LeBron in his place

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well assuming they'll just magically have a smarter pg makes your whole take "safe"
    No it doesn't. We can all easily determine that. Hypothesizing about what might have happened in a parallel universe is about as sterile as you can be.
    That's like saying the spurs would be better off without Leonard and then assuming they'd have LeBron in his place
    Because Russell is to smart point guards what Leonard is to Lebron. Great take.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    because in both cases you are making an assumption that the team has an upgrade ready in wait

OKC doesn't improve if you lose westbrook but end up starting cameron payne

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    because in both cases you are making an assumption that the team has an upgrade ready in wait
    And that upgrade from Westbrook to any cerebral PG is in parallel with upgrade from Kawhi to Lebron.

Just admit you made a ty analogy and move on, because if you need to go to the extremes to make your point, do you really even have one?

Besides, it's more like saying they'd be better without Parker and putting anyone in his place. KL isn't ball dominant.

OKC doesn't improve if you lose westbrook but end up starting cameron payne
    Teams don't typically lose someone. I mean, they do a head count on the plane I think.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So now Westbrook is exactly like Parker?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So now Westbrook is exactly like Parker?
    I say "more like"

you say "exactly like"

You're a ty poster.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Getting hung on semantics and needing to fire a personal shot in every post... Shook

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Philo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/a...p-11087817.php

Yep

I don't see why y'all don't see this. Lebron had a triple double yesterday and came back from 26pts and won. YET!!! He had help. Who he dished the ball to made shots. Go back and look at the Thunder game. WB takes a bad shot because he is more confident in himself than his trash teammates. Noone else is dependable what so ever. Wide open shots and they brick it. Oladipo is shooting 19% in the playoffs. That makes WB's 39% shooting look incredible. needs help.
    Last edited by lebomb; 04-21-2017 at 07:31 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yep

I don't see why y'all don't see this. Lebron had a triple double yesterday and came back from 26pts and won. YET!!! He had help. Who he dished the ball to made shots. Go back and look at the Thunder game. WB takes a bad shot because he is more confident in himself than his trash teammates. Noone else is dependable what so ever. Wide open shots and they brick it. Oladipo is shooting 19% in the playoffs. That makes WB's 39% shooting look incredible. needs help.
    Wb: "I trust my teamates" dude, or go blind already.

Lebron didn't take 18 shots in the 4th quarter and miss 14 of them.

Lebron could take that team in OKC minus pie face gecko to the Finals in the East. If Lebron had Steven Adams, Oladipo and Anus Cancer, he'd be not much worse off than he is now with Deron ing Williams running the point, Kryie and Love on the bench and JR Smith and Channing Frye doing work.

You hindsight ers love to pretend yesterday's trash players are suddenly "stacking" when they play with the GOAT, yet Russ had James Harden, KD and Ibaka and couldn't get it done. Give Lebron KD, Harden and Ibaka with Reggie Jackson as a backup PG... see how that goes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yep

It was cute at first, but now your're just trying too hard.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What ya have to say about last night? Am I still trying to hard?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What ya have to say about last night? Am I still trying to hard?
    You mean needing Adams to bail his ass out after that "chuck the game away" attempt in the 4th then the "choke the game away" at the FT line?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I stand behind the Rondo over RW for OKC comment...

Nothing has changed.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cucks like Adams not grabbing rebounds off of FTs makes a mockery of the game.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    But but but Clipper Nation says he's more compe ive than DurBeta

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is basically Kobe circa 2004.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This is basically Kobe circa 2004.
    No. Kobe was already a 3x champ in 2004. Russ ran off star players like KD, Bin Harden, Oladipo, Ibaka, etc and haven't won jack. He's currently getting his shot pushed in by a Mormon.

-25 points for a stupid post that has nothing to do with Kobe in the 1st place. Get a hobby or go jack off - do something to get your mind off retired Kobe Bean Bryant. Your obsession with him is gay AF. SMH

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No. Kobe was already a 3x champ in 2004. Russ ran off star players like KD, Bin Harden, Oladipo, Ibaka, etc and haven't won jack. He's currently getting his shot pushed in by a Mormon.

-25 points for a stupid post that has nothing to do with Kobe in the 1st place. Get a hobby or go jack off - do something to get your mind off retired Kobe Bean Bryant. Your obsession with him is gay AF. SMH
    How Kobe played on a team with the MDE player and coattail rode to 3 les is irrelevant, the relevant part is that both players looked for their own individual statistical glory at the expense of team success.

Then in 2004, Kobe ran off Shaq, Malone, Phil and Payton. After that, Kobe couldn't even get anything pushed in because he couldn't even make the playoffs.

Westbrook is Kobe 2.0 (at ude wise, not skill).

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Thunder are a better team without Carmelo Anthony

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The "MVP" who makes his teammates worse

My Team