Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    A VERY BAD man
    Post Count
    I've started this thread specifically so big pussy can yapp about his sooners..

I'll start. Oklahoma....home of Barry 'white trash bootlegger gun toatin' NCAA violatin' Switzer.

Wait, he's from Arkansas isn't he...?

Same thing....Arkansas...Oklahoma...whatever.

Leonard Doody is my BITCH! Mr Dio's Avatar
    Post Count
    You should start one for the pompom wavers that won't mention who their team is.

Post Count
    Wonder where " Paper Boy" Scott is?

Must be confused w/all those letters, The u...The o...Yup, 2 is a very high # for an idiot such as she.

A VERY BAD man
    Post Count
    You should start one for the pompom wavers that won't mention who their team is.
    I don't know who that is but clearly I'm a Texas fan. If it's not, I state it here now.

Further I've never felt more confident that not only are the Horns going to win in Dallas but they're going to pound the ever living dogpiss out of the Sooners in a bloody payback that will be the sweetest...or ugliest, depending on your prespective, thing ever seen on TV.

This ain't a 2000 Sooners team that's gonna shock the world. This OU team is truely going to suck.

Post Count
    I state my support for UT as well.
    I also believe UT wins in Dallas. The OSU game is the only real threat barring an inj to a major player such as VY. ags have a chance because of the fact they always get up to play the big team.

Too bad some clowns try & insinuate they were All-American this & that but won't name what team they support. Shame starts on the inside girls, name your team or wave your pompoms elsewhere.

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    What do you want me to say?

How we have more National Championships than Texas?

How we've beat Texas by an average margin of 30 points the last 5 years?

How your all-time leading rusher never managed to top 100 yards against us, only put up 2.3 yards per carry and a total of 167 yards against us?

How a true freshman surpassed all of your all time leading rusher's head to head stats in his first game in the series?

How your savior, Vince Young, has more turnovers than touchdowns against us?

What about how your stadium is named after a Sooner?

Post Count
    What about how your stadium is named after a Sooner?
    Who also matured into a Horn. Wanted to leave behind the ouSELESS thing ASAP I guess.

How we have more National Championships than Texas?
    Yeah, You played in the BCS how many times & what is the record?
    Nat'l Championship, lol! How many of those were HEAD-to-HEAD with UT?

Hmmm what is ou's record vs UT? Step up son.

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    Yeah, You played in the BCS how many times & what is the record?
    Nat'l Championship, lol! How many of those were HEAD-to-HEAD with UT?
    We have played in 3 BCS National le games and won 1. We haven't had any head-to-head with Texas for obvious reasons... they can't make a BCS National le Game. In overall BCS games, we are 2-2.

Of course, Texas just got their FIRST BCS bid last year, which I give them credit for winning. It was a big step from your 1-2 Holiday Bowl record since the turn of the century.

Hmmm what is ou's record vs UT? Step up son.
    Since the game has been in Dallas, UT has a 43-35-4 advantage over OU, as I've already mentioned in another thread. Good job. You guys can have your one game victorys, we will just keep racking up Big XII and National les.

Post Count
    So UT & ou both have won a BCS game but UT hasn't been embarassed in one yet.

My Team
    Columbia Lions
    Post Count
    True -- they've only been embarassed when beaten every year by OU.

funny how texas fan assumes im a sooner or aggie fan.

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    OU has won 2 BCS games... one of them was for the national le. Big difference Doogie Howser.

Post Count
    True -- they've only been embarassed when beaten every year by OU.
    Embarassed, you mean like someone who won't name what team they support because they're LYING that they ever played for an Ivy League team?
    Yeah, that's hard. To actually post soemthing, get called on it & curl up like an Ivy League QUEEN.

funny how texas fan assumes im a sooner or aggie fan.
    No, we all know you just a dumbass who rides jocks & bandwagons.

My Team
    Columbia Lions
    Post Count
    Embarassed, you mean like someone who won't name what team they support because they're LYING that they ever played for an Ivy League team?
    Yeah, that's hard. To actually post soemthing, get called on it & curl up like an Ivy League QUEEN.
    When the have you ever called me on anything. I answered your irrelevant question you little . Move along.

And you can't compare UT and OU until UT beats OU. Of course, you keep dodging that subject.

Post Count
    Move along Big , stop crying about men who post when you can't be a man & name the team you ARDENTLY support.

ARDENTLY, you got called on it & curled up like a QUEEN.

My Team
    Columbia Lions
    Post Count
    Move along Big , stop crying about men who post when you can't be a man & name the team you ARDENTLY support.

ARDENTLY, you got called on it & curled up like a QUEEN.
    I answered your question. You might bother to read what I wrote.

And whose getting called on what? You claim to have called me on not naming my team -- a matter, which I reiterate is irrelevant to any of these discussions.

You, on the other hand, keep dodging the fact that UT hasn't beaten OU in forever, and won't answer direct questions about anything, regardless of its relevance to these topics.

You're right, I'm the one who curled up.

Post Count
    Just name your team Queen!
    Yeah you curled up.

My Team
    Columbia Lions
    Post Count
    Just name your team Queen!
    Yeah you curled up.
    I did, jackass. Bother to read our other discussion and you'll see that I did, to satisfy whatever fascination you have with my background.

nothing better than watching dumb knock someone for attending columbia when he couldnt even get into ut.

Post Count
    nothing better than watching dumb knock someone for attending columbia when he couldnt even get into ut.
    Who has even mentioned that school?
    I know I didn't waste my time doing that.
    Yeah Pussy, you're a Mensa mbr..Or maybe you're just a member.

My Team
    Columbia Lions
    Post Count
    I'll tell you that I played football at Columbia University in the early 1990's.

Yeah Pussy, you're a Mensa mbr..Or maybe you're just a member.
    i may not be a mensa member (haven't applied) but i completed a grad program at ut.

you?

Post Count
    Once again, the person who knows so much about football has wasted his time..AGAIN!

My Team
    Columbia Lions
    Post Count
    So, you're admitting taht you have no argument, then?

Post Count
    That ou will get beaten down by UT this yr?
    I feel I do, & I stated such.

Read the LE idiot.

Thread Information