Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was at the game and I think that all the banandwagon fans leaving made the game that much more special to witness. Luckily, when half the fans left, my friend and I were able to move up to about the 4th row on the floor, just in time for the most amazing parts. To the bandwagon fans.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that the double OT is risky on Manu's health

In one interview Manu said

"I took a really bad shot," Ginobili said. "I was on the top of the key. I had no chance whatsoever to make it to the basket. I couldn't penetrate; I was very tired. (Jarrett) Jack gave me a couple of feet and I thought I could make it."

On the second attempt, Ginobili launched a high-arcing shot off a cross-court inbound pass from Kawhi Leonard.

"On the last play, it wasn't for me; they just left me open," Ginobili said. "I set a screen for (Tony Parker) and they both went with him and left me open on the weak side. When I caught it I just saw Brazemore flying. I just gave it a lot of air and it went in.

"I wasn't even an option. They told me just go screen and stay far from the play. The play was for Tony or Boris. And they got confused."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess we already forgot....oh well.

I was beyond sad/upset/frustrated to see the way he played tonight, but still got his back. I hope to see him comeback strong, can't get any worse than tonight anyways. Spurs in 6...(I HOPE)

Thread Information