My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this got who never learned how to putt. Tiger should slap his ass into the water hazard.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like Sergio, dude just jeeds to learn to let his clubs do the talking and not let his emotions get him in trouble.

That said, it wouldnt surprise me at all to see him come out today and give some shots back early while Tiger plays it steady and makes good work of the par 5's.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All golfers are pussy TBH

Golf is not a sport

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Guess OP was right!

...By the end of the day, the great stories had fallen away and the greatest active player stood alone. Woods, summoning the kind of steely golf that eluded his closest compe ors down the stretch, won for the 78th time in 286 tour starts as a professional. On a warm, breezy day, Woods carded a two-under-par 70 for a 72-hole total of 13-under 275, two strokes better than Maggert (70), Lingmerth (72) and Kevin Streelman (67)...

Woods’s path to the trophy ceremony was cleared when Lingmerth missed his long birdie attempt at 18 (and then missed the comebacker) and when Maggert and García plunked their tee shots in the water at No. 17.

García, who came to the hole tied for the lead with Woods at 13 under, deposited two shots in the water, both landing in the same general spot, and walked off the green with a quadruple-bogey 7.

To add insult to indignity, García made a double bogey at the last hole. He posted a 76 to finish in a seven-way tie for eighth at seven under.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/13/sp...pses.html?_r=0

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    This is just like Bethpage Black years ago when Sergio has a miserable Friday while it was raining and he complained after the round about how it was somehow Tiger's fault.

If Tiger wasn't done when the rain started to happen, they would have called a rain delay

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    anyone hear about the fried chicken thing?

i heard the trick is to use crisco not oil
    ya dats how tiger likes it

Thread Information