Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    actually, i think bras are overplayed. it would be better if the women took a pic of their breasts with a painted Spur or rowel over their nipples....ya know, to keep it classy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All the female posters left these forums when all these newbies descended on this place and ed it all up. There used to be a ton of them around but once Kori stopped posting they all kind of did too.

This place has gotten so bad even timvp can't stand it. Outside of a few times during the season and playoffs it's a cesspool around here.
    Easy there holmes. This is still the best place for Spurs fandom. The fact that more and more join every season Is testament to the hard work the forefathers/mothers put in in the beginning. Here's to continued success ST .

Win. Whatever it Takes Whisky Dog's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's great if you're a juvenile or like to just incessantly bicker and with everyone but that ain't my thing. During playoffs it's ridiculous mostly but there are good knowledgable posters who will give sorting worth reading. Just seems there's a whole lot more junk posting to wade through than there was when I first found the site in '05

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...you were a guy...............

: :

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm sure they are still here. We can't be sure of anyone's gender on the internet, so you'll just have to take their word for it. Well, unless you skype with them or something.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There were females on this site?
    I'm here - married - homeschooling only 1 of 3 kids now - more time for SpursTalk than when I had 3 at home.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Roll call, I'm here!!!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The moderation on this site has really declined. Racism, sexism, most especially, go completely unchallenged. People making fun of black players or coaches because they are black, people throwing around words like got. This site used to be good at keeping those kinds of Internet dungeon dwellers out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's great if you're a juvenile or like to just incessantly bicker and with everyone but that ain't my thing. During playoffs it's ridiculous mostly but there are good knowledgable posters who will give sorting worth reading. Just seems there's a whole lot more junk posting to wade through than there was when I first found the site in '05
    2005 playoffs is when I joined as well. Seems like a lot of the heavy posters from back then just kinda vanished. Probably because of the junk you mentioned.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The moderation on this site has really declined. Racism, sexism, most especially, go completely unchallenged. People making fun of black players or coaches because they are black, people throwing around words like got. This site used to be good at keeping those kinds of Internet dungeon dwellers out.
    Eat , got.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^^ Perfect example of the new breed of gnsf stinking up the place.

- I think the bravatars came out in full force against the Kings when Bonzi was killing the Spurs.
    And yeah It worked.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seriously, this site is really getting poor. I know a lot of people don't care, but it used to be terrific. Now you have to wade through a good amount of offensive garbage to get good takes. At least those good takes are still there, but maybe not for a whole lot longer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm here, I just don't like to make a big deal about my gender when I'm here for the basketball.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^^ Perfect example of the new breed of gnsf stinking up the place.

- I think the bravatars came out in full force against the Kings when Bonzi was killing the Spurs.
    And yeah It worked.
    They also got us back from 3-1 against the Mavs and would have won us the series save for Manu's brainfart.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow the posters in that thread are a bunch of the ones I mentioned that you just don't see anymore, many of them the original ST crew that were here from the beginning. Also, where the has mouse been? I used to love his antics.

Win. Whatever it Takes Whisky Dog's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Haha I had forgotten all about Hussker and his wife getting pissed he was all over the woman boobs in that thread. I had also forgotten about my original screen name from 2005 that I changed after I lost a bet with a buddy who used to post here. Good times

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, I think Whiskey Dog nailed it. It's a combination of that and the fact that I'm simply far more busy than I used to be. Just don't have time to hang around. But the sexism and anti-gay sentiments that are continually perpetuated are just too much. I tire of it very quickly. Earlier I read a post about Tiago's poor performance - the take was that he is consistently weak and wishy-washy and gets pushed around. That was laid out and then he was described as a giant vagina. Well, frankly, I find that offensive and that it's continually ok to use female genitalia to equate with weakness and poor performance bothers me. The excuse that it's sports is often offered up as if that made it ok, when it doesn't. Not going to change the world or the culture, so I just don't by as often. Nevertheless, I appreciate the irony of vagina and womanhood being used in a derogatory fashion while many of the men on this site generally derive great pleasure from these parts.

But yeah, my boobs won't be on display again - the bras required to contain them aren't all that attractive.

And I know where to find the old folks I wish to talk to when they aren't here, thanks to the magic of social networking sites.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, I think Whiskey Dog nailed it. It's a combination of that and the fact that I'm simply far more busy than I used to be. Just don't have time to hang around. But the sexism and anti-gay sentiments that are continually perpetuated are just too much. I tire of it very quickly. Earlier I read a post about Tiago's poor performance - the take was that he is consistently weak and wishy-washy and gets pushed around. That was laid out and then he was described as a giant vagina. Well, frankly, I find that offensive and that it's continually ok to use female genitalia to equate with weakness and poor performance bothers me. The excuse that it's sports is often offered up as if that made it ok, when it doesn't. Not going to change the world or the culture, so I just don't by as often. Nevertheless, I appreciate the irony of vagina and womanhood being used in a derogatory fashion while many of the men on this site generally derive great pleasure from these parts.

Forum aint what it used to be thats for sure.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Haha I had forgotten all about Hussker and his wife getting pissed he was all over the woman boobs in that thread. I had also forgotten about my original screen name from 2005 that I changed after I lost a bet with a buddy who used to post here. Good times
    Yeah, that guy was busted and he went into panic mode! There were some gifted and delicious chi-chi's in that thread,

ST isn't as funny as it was back then but it's still a good place to visit aside from gnsf

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We were all GNSF at one point. There were posters like the ones here now but not as many. It's like Gremlins and chit, those pendejos got hit with the waters and then ate fried shickens after midnight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did I actually say I was a chick? If I said something along those lines... I was only ting with everyone, tbh.

808s & Heartbreak Kool Bob Love's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information