Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Aight why is some got gambler addict from montana commenting on my style. Go look at Ibakas .
    Where did you come up with Montana? I wouldn't call anybody else gay if I wore white pants, had a glitter-kitty avatar, and posted pics of my metro friends on the internets.

glass houses, etc, naw mean?

My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    ^beta making knob slobbering trolls on the internet
    Did you and your buddy hold hands behind Dalembert's waist in that picture?

My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    had a glitter-kitty avatar

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yeah that really seems likely with those sausagefest pics you post to brag to ppl on the internet.
    but all joking aside...^this. Post some pics of you with some dimes and that'll shut us up. , just a pic w/ any female is a step in the right direction.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joe Lo Truglio going HAM on SpursTalk.

Spurs > Yankees > Knicks Technique's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where did you come up with Montana? I wouldn't call anybody else gay if I wore white pants, had a glitter-kitty avatar, and posted pics of my metro friends on the internets.

glass houses, etc, naw mean?
    I like how you ignore the fact that you're a sexual gambling addict. At least that was spot on. You're the most socially detached poster on this board. Keep wasting the few pennies that you make on re ed ass bets though.

The es eat up what I rock, I'm cool with some random beta ass pussy hating though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    but all joking aside...^this. Post some pics of you with some dimes and that'll shut us up. , just a pic w/ any female is a step in the right direction.
    just as I suspected, the got wants to see more pics. I'll pm you a shot so you can rest easy buddy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Epic thread developing..

My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    The es eat up what I rock
    By " es" i assume you mean "fat skanks desperate enough to be impressed by a 5-2 guinea who es his pants over meeting an NBA scrub"

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I like how you ignore the fact that you're a sexual gambling addict. At least that was spot on. You're the most socially detached poster on this board. Keep wasting the few pennies that you make on re ed ass bets though.

The es eat up what I rock, I'm cool with some random beta ass pussy hating though.

Did you miss the part about calling somebody else gay after posting a meat market pic with you sporting white pants? I love to gamble, never hid that fact. I also don't hide behind sparkle tigers and confuse Miami with Montana.
    just as I suspected, the got wants to see more pics. I'll pm you a shot so you can rest easy buddy.
    I asked for pics of these females "that eat up what you tock"....yet you have none.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    "Promoter" :

My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    99% of the time bags who call themselves club promoters are those faces who stand around handing out fliers to ppl who don't give a . A real promoter wouldn't give two s about Danny Green, much less lovingly put his arm around his waist.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Technique is playing with fire considering what we know tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Guess who else likes to rock the white pants...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Did you miss the part about calling somebody else gay after posting a meat market pic with you sporting white pants? I love to gamble, never hid that fact. I also don't hide behind sparkle tigers and confuse Miami with Montana.

I asked for pics of these females "that eat up what you tock"....yet you have none.
    Hold up, so you claim to live in Miami, but consider white pants taboo? Do you even leave your basement to go food shopping? Or you just get the local chinese delivered. This is worse than I thought.

I know your gay tricks bro, subtely asking me to post pics of me with girls when you secretly want to check out my like you do ibakas.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    At least RJ could feign heterosexuality with a on his arm though...still waiting for your evidence

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    So was he nice and friendly or one of those bag celebrities that think they're awesome and the best at everything and look down on regular people?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    Hold up, so you claim to live in Miami, but consider white pants taboo? Do you even leave your basement to go food shopping? Or you just get the local chinese delivered. This is worse than I thought.

I know your gay tricks bro, subtely asking me to post pics of me with girls when you secretly want to check out my like you do ibakas.
    White pants aren't taboo, they just happen to be worn by gay guys and bags. Which are you?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Excellent debate

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Post #20 in this thread and counting w/o a female pic

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    99% of the time bags who call themselves club promoters are those faces who stand around handing out fliers to ppl who don't give a . A real promoter wouldn't give two s about Danny Green, much less lovingly put his arm around his waist.

My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    Post #20 in this thread and counting w/o a female pic
    At least he seems all too eager to want to send you a pic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Guess who else likes to rock the white pants...

haters gon hate

Thread Information