• who gives a shit?

3 11.11%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Personally I like her naked. But that's just me.
    Amen

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Trinity Tigers
    Balled.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    ovverrated

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Redhead

By a landsliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiide

Scarlett our Goddess4ever
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    blonde Scarlett would be best of all if she's born with every hair in the golden color. she uses those bull chemical substances for camera reasons but i don't think makeup ever adds anything to her beauty, even if it isn't a minus. don't know if Scarlett will ever give a about what i say but if she could hear it, i'd suggest she stick to the natural color of her hair (except when she has to change it for some specific movie roles like the black widow)

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    We tied sons.

Cant believe some of you guys prefer her with red hair. I think she looks good in that color too but only short term only, say like for when she's shooting a movie.

Redheads are my favorites but only when natural.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Houston Rockets
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    but we only see her in movies lol

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    but we only see her in movies lol
    True, but we're talking hypothetical here. I wouldn't want to look at her with red hair every single day. It looks too artificial.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Houston Rockets
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Beggers cant be choosers. If I could look at her everyday id take this

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Blonde or brunette. She probably looked her best in Lost in Translation or Scoop in my opinion. She looked amazing in that red one piece swimsuit. She can do the dolled up look and frumpy laid back look quite well. I know she's probably a smoker but she's always been a cute girl.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Auburn Tigers
    Red ftw

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    wow u are so funny

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    u so funny

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks

she looked rather old for her age in 03 imho (when she was only 18 something year old) but it seems her look hasn't changed at all in the past 10 years, hope it remains the same for another 10 years or even 20 years tbh.

im not sure if she smokes in real life or not (probably she does, which's the reason for her husky voice ). i don't like them smokers and i never smoke no myself, but watching HER is more addictive to me than heroin and meth tbh

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

she looked rather old for her age in 03 imho (when she was only 18 something year old) but it seems her look hasn't changed at all in the past 10 years, hope it remains the same for another 10 years or even 20 years tbh.

im not sure if she smokes in real life or not (probably she does, which's the reason for her husky voice ). i don't like them smokers and i never smoke no myself, but watching HER is more addictive to me than heroin and meth tbh
    She got the japanses genes going for her.

They age so gracefully. A 40 year old japanase woman will still look like she's in her late 20s.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    didn't know Scarlett had any asian gene tbh. genetically Japs are similar to s & picklebreaths (not as ty though) and i don't think there's any benefit of asian genes (except for an easier path to top-tier schools). Japs in general have longer life expenctancy which i believe has more to do with their healthy diet & lifestyle rather than their genes imho. but i do agree Japanese es often look younger than their real ages, for example the Japanese pingpong player named Ai Fukuhara who was born in 1988 still looks like a teenager

but the majority of Japanese es look rather gross regardless of how old they are tbh, and it's hard to believe my godness has any ugly genes in her lovely body tbh. Is there any SOLID evidence of her Japanese ancestry besides her below-average size?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    blonde or mixed.

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    She got the japanses genes going for her.

They age so gracefully. A 40 year old japanase woman will still look like she's in her late 20s.

eurasian mixes are supposed to be the best

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    didn't know Scarlett had any asian gene tbh. genetically Japs are similar to s & picklebreaths (not as ty though) and i don't think there's any benefit of asian genes (except for an easier path to top-tier schools). Japs in general have longer life expenctancy which i believe has more to do with their healthy diet & lifestyle rather than their genes imho. but i do agree Japanese es often look younger than their real ages, for example the Japanese pingpong player named Ai Fukuhara who was born in 1988 still looks like a teenager

but the majority of Japanese es look rather gross regardless of how old they are tbh, and it's hard to believe my godness has any ugly genes in her lovely body tbh. Is there any SOLID evidence of her Japanese ancestry besides her below-average size?
    Oh no she's not jap. I was talking aging wise.

What you say its true, most japanese people are below average looking. Most of them got ed up teeth for some ungodly reason. The only hot ones only seem to be on tv akin to like the mexican hotties in them telenovelas.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    tbh the only "hot" asian ees are all artificial ones, each of them must've undergone 100+ plastic surgeries in order to look somewhat nice in the face tbh

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    I've watched Lost In Translation three times this week. Her pairing with Bill Murray in the movie has to be one of the most unique and odd pairings in movie history.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    This one's a stiffy -- I mean, a toughy.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    I've watched Lost In Translation three times this week. Her pairing with Bill Murray in the movie has to be one of the most unique and odd pairings in movie history.
    haven't watched the movie myself but i guess that's because there's never any man that matches Scar-Jo's beauty. Scar-Jo is a gift from the heaven, and she's only available for Platonic love. any human love would be a profanity to the God that created her in the first place, no surprise it looks rather odd when a mortal guy is "loving" her and fondling her ass with his dirty hands tbh

Thread Information