Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Count
    Faber has really rebounded of late and put together some nice wins I am curious to see if he can keep his momentum going..

PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    Post Count
    Yea well for me the 8pm eastern is not a good time to start event...
    That's 2am in Poland, at 5 it will be over and I still will have 2hrs b4 going to work ...

I'd rather this end up at normal 7am

But oh well this is too good card not to watch it live

Post Count
    You've got no passion for the sport !

No comments no nothing ...

FYI, they're streaming the fight live on foxsports1.com.

Also, I'm in the Virgin Islands on vacation right now and the resort doesn't have FS1 and they're wifi is too ty to pull up the Internet stream. I know, first world problems...

Post Count
    You've got no passion for the sport !

No comments no nothing ...
    I had to stream it in crappy quality would have been nice if this was a FOX Card more people would have watched it..

Post Count
    Chael looked good tonight, he might have a little bit left in the tank. Shogun might be done, that's to bad too cause he's still pretty young just to many miles on that body. Chael will fight silva next and smash his ass, the hype will be good though.

Post Count
    Great win for Chael, he and Wandy would be a pretty easy fight for Chael IMO. I think even at his best Sonnen would give him trouble with his GNP/Grinding style.
    Shogun should think about hanging it up soon. He will just take a few more beatings as he is way past his prime..
    Typical bull from Reem after a strong start he falls apart and that glass chin gets exposed. Reem off the steroids is immensely mediocre..
    Faber continues to have something of a career resurgence..

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Since <a href="https://twitter.com/vitorbelfort">@vitorbelfort</a> hasn&#39;t accepted our fight,I am sure that <a href="https://twitter.com/danawhite">@danawhite</a> can match me against <a href="https://twitter.com/sonnench">@sonnench</a></p>&mdash; Lyoto Machida (@lyotomachidafw) <a href="https://twitter.com/lyotomachidafw/statuses/368934794261852160">August 18, 2013</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Shogun

Post Count
    Shogun is 5-6 in the ufc I hope he doesn't need the money. I wish him the best but his days as an elite fighter are gone. And Overeem the Roider is basically a joke these days.

Post Count
    What?
    How's he a joke? He was very close to winning. If the ref decided to stop the fight when Browne was just covering what then?

Well but I'm pissed cause I wanted to pick Travis in that fight and I wanted him to win ...

Another fight I'm pissed off about is the louzon fight. Damn he got himself in trouble not changing the gameplan. Johnosn with his best performance. Joe just lost a chance being on a road to the le shot.

Other then that - SONNEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yea!

And Conor looked really good. So different in his style. Pleasure to watch it.

MacDonald with a strong performance. Him vs urijah as an eliminator is a possibility, but then again is Barao vs Cruz gonna happen soon in 2014 to get the division going?

Post Count
    Reem has no cardio and he has no chin.. He is also not as powerful because he is pissing clean these days. I am amazed a man with his striking creds gets hit with big shots so often..

Post Count
    Reem has no cardio and he has no chin.. He is also not as powerful because he is pissing clean these days. I am amazed a man with his striking creds gets hit with big shots so often..
    In K-1 he could bully guys but MMA is different as opponents can use different weapons to beat him.

He never had cardio so that's no secret but the man still is top5-8.

Just a matter if he is willing to work more.

And btw. he is not the only one on roids

Post Count
    Matt brown with his run

I'd like to see him vs
    lawler or Demian or even Rory or maybe Saffiedine

Post Count
    btw. I think hall will not do any noise in the UFC
    I mean really there was a reason he was not picked up by UFC earlier. He is not a young guy now and his at ude seems not that tough for this sport

White Mormon Pride The TroutBum's Avatar
    Post Count
    I want Chael to stay at LHW and fight Hendo. This is my wish.

Post Count
    In K-1 he could bully guys but MMA is different as opponents can use different weapons to beat him.

He never had cardio so that's no secret but the man still is top5-8.

Just a matter if he is willing to work more.

And btw. he is not the only one on roids
    He is clearly off them now. His body was so soft for the Silva fight where for the Brock fight he looked like a comic book character. Oh yeah and he got KTFO both times since the Brock fight. The AC is doing its job with him..

Post Count
    btw. I think hall will not do any noise in the UFC
    I mean really there was a reason he was not picked up by UFC earlier. He is not a young guy now and his at ude seems not that tough for this sport
    Dana sounded on the fence about cutting him speaking with the media last night. He has no fire to compete. Hall seems like a super talented nice guy with no killer instinct.. Which is odd because on the show he was calling out fighters and showing toughness. Maybe it is the jump in compe ion and the stage is too big for him IDK..

Post Count
    Reem after Big Foot fight had his testosterone level too low.

Anyway this card was awesome when you look at the whole card.

Damn you Hall!!! you were too nice; 4-1 (should have been 5-0)

UFCONFOX @UFCONFOX
    BREAKING: @danawhite confirms to @FOXSportsLive that McGregor's MRI shows ACL tear, MCL strain & posterior horn meniscal tear. Out ~10mo

Thread Information