Post Count
    Penn is a nice fighter and all, but Shaq has that long reach and would lay him out in one punch most likely.

White Mormon Pride The TroutBum's Avatar
    Post Count
    Are we talking MMA, fried chicken eating contest, spear chucking, reading, math, or...? Be specific, head.

Post Count
    Are we talking MMA, fried chicken eating contest, spear chucking, reading, math, or...? Be specific, head.

Trout with the goods...

Post Count
    fighting

penn might get a couple lucky speed punches, but shaq would KO him george foreman style with his power and reach

Post Count
    obviously everyone knows how full of crap MMA is, because no one responded to this thread, as shaq would clearly win

obviously everyone knows how full of crap MMA is, because no one responded to this thread, as shaq would clearly win
    And I'd have a hard time believing Shaq wouldn't just grab this got by the neck and squeeze him till his head pops off.

shaq would get his asswhooped. bj has fought heavyweights in the past when he weighed 160.

And I'd have a hard time believing Shaq wouldn't just grab this got by the neck and squeeze him till his head pops off.
    Regardless of size, I think trying to grapple with bj is not a good idea.

Post Count
    this. shaq would crominate rofl rofl

this. shaq would crominate rofl rofl
    you dumb as

Thread Information