Page 102 of 113 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112 ... LastLast
Results 2,526 to 2,550 of 2823
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are going to be really disappointed when they don't file a civil rights case because of lack of evidence.
    I would not gamble with this justice department. Who knows what they would do?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would not gamble with this justice department. Who knows what they would do?
    Agreed. Holder is de able enough to file without evidence.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only if acting under color of law. Zimmerman was not and therefore did not violate his civil rights in my opinion.
    yea well a lot of african americans don't agree for obvious reasons but i understand there are laws that are not written in our favor. been that way for a while.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    I didn't verify someone elses words, maybe someone good at looking things up can verify this.

I heard that when it comes to rape, and if you look at two categories, the number is extremely small for white men raping black women, but very large for black men raping white women.

Anyone know?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yea well a lot of african americans don't agree for obvious reasons but i understand there are laws that are not written in our favor. been that way for a while.
    Yeah, too bad you are black and not gay.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Repugs have ed up FL like they all the states where they gain control, exactly how the dubya/ head Repugs, Reign of Error 2001-2008, ed up the federal govt and USA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Repugs have ed up FL like they all the states where they gain control, exactly how the dubya/ head Repugs, Reign of Error 2001-2008, ed up the federal govt and USA.
    pick any blue state you want. Google "Blue State" self defense statute. They ALL contain phrasing similar to:

Deadly force is justifiable if the actor believes it to be necessary to protect himself against death or serious bodily injury.

All of them.

If Trayvon hadn't attacked Zimmerman and still got shot Zimmerman would be in prison now for life. It really is that simple.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Florida man shoots neighbor in the face and tells police ‘I only shot a ni**er’

Date: Thursday, July 18, 2013 By: thegrio.com
    A Port St. Joe, Florida man arrested for shooting his neighbor in the face allegedly admitted his crime to police, with a strange excuse.

Walter Henry Butler, 59, was arrested by Gulf County Sheriffs deputies after shooting Everett Gant, who is black. Gant was shot in the face after he confronted Butler about using racial slurs to address children living in the apartment complex where the two men reside.

Deputies said Butler admitted to shooting the victim, and even called 911 himself to report it, after which he reportedly went back to cooking his dinner. According to reports, officers on the scene said Butler seemed annoyed by the arrest and told officers, “I only shot a ni—r.

Butler was charged with attempted murder and a hate crime. He is being held at the Gulf County Jail. Gant is said to be in stable condition and is expected to survive.

http://www.dallasblack.com/sitepopup...ShootsNeighbor

inb4 a "the legion of cowards" donate to his defense fund

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if you punch someone in the face for following you, that person can kill you by law. amerikkka, home of the cowards.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    well said and i agree with him 100%
    Figures. That clown in the piece disregarded the evidence of the case, as several folks have done here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i know i know, the law says, the evidence shows. yadda yadda yadda.

like i said, if a stranger is following you and you feel threatened and punch them, they can kill you and get away with it according to the law. i know about the coward law.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i know i know, the law says, the evidence shows. yadda yadda yadda.

like i said, if a stranger is following you and you feel threatened and punch them, they can kill you and get away with it according to the law. i know about the coward law.
    I'm glad we have been able to educate you. It might keep you from making a similar fatal mistake in the future. And it's the law in all 50 states, not just Florida.

Despite your ignorance of the law and your blatant racism I kinda like you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "i only shot a n!gger" pretty much how most of amerikkka views trayvon. he only killed a n!gger, what's the big deal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "i only shot a n!gger" pretty much how most of amerikkka views trayvon. he only killed a n!gger, what's the big deal.
    Trill with the racist smack again. It really is tedious.

FWIW I hope that white trash piece of spends the rest of his life in jail.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm glad we have been able to educate you. It might keep you from making a similar fatal mistake in the future. And it's the law in all 50 states, not just Florida.

naw, best believe that would never happened. i own a 40 caliber glock27 which i keep on my person at all times. a stranger stalks me at night he better pray my aim is off. i can also afford a much better legal team than what trayvon was left with. just tell your fellow cowards i'm not the one to follow.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trill with the racist smack again. It really is tedious.
    henry butler said it and i repeated it. don't turn this on me.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count

He's a gun totin' bad ass, so he can't be all bad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    naw, best believe that would never happened. i own a 40 caliber glock27 which i keep on my person at all times. a stranger stalks me at night he better pray my aim is off. i can also afford a much better legal team than what trayvon was left with. just tell your fellow cowards i'm not the one to follow.
    That's a nice little carry gun.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    henry butler said it and i repeated it. don't turn this on me.
    You said " pretty much how most of amerikkka" thinks the same way.

Those were your ridiculous racist words. Most of America DOES NOT think that way myself included.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's a gun totin' bad ass, so he can't be all bad.

stop it. i'm far from a bad ass, i'm not some john wayne wannabe.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You said " pretty much how most of amerikkka" thinks the same way.

Those were your ridiculous racist words. Most of America DOES NOT think that way myself included.
    that's not racist, though. most of amerikkka, just like the gentleman in the clip boutons pointed out, weren't shocked, upset or showed empathy for trayvon. he was just another n!gger. its why the common rebuttal is, "but what about the black on black crime!?!?! why are you so upset now?!?!?!" we should just shut up and not care since they don't care, about n!ggers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's a nice little carry gun.
    thanks, hi 45 convinced me to buy it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that's not racist, though. most of amerikkka, just like the gentleman in the clip boutons pointed out, weren't shocked, upset or showed empathy for trayvon. he was just another n!gger. its why the common rebuttal is, "but what about the black on black crime!?!?! why are you so upset now?!?!?!" we should just shut up and not care since they don't care, about n!ggers.
    I said from the start it was an unfortunate tragedy, there was fault on both sides, and unfortunately Trayvon ended up dead. Legally though, because of Trayvon's specific actions it wasn't murder. Said that from the start too. happens every day. Read the paper, watch the local news. ing happens. Black, White, Brown, Red, Yellow. You can't cry tears and light candelas for all of them.

Thread Information