Page 110 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113 LastLast
Results 2,726 to 2,750 of 2823
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hey guys, i'll be making a kendrick johnson thread in a few days and starting the #justiceforkendrick campaign. its involves a 3 sport athlete(black kid) who was found deceased in his school gym. the white sheriff and police department said it was an accidental death due to suffocation. his family didn't belive that and ordered an independent autopsy, surprise surprise, he died from blunt force to the head or neck and the feds are now investigating. should make for some good discussion

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    George Zimmerman juror: Trial ruined my lifeher life was ruined by the trial because she lost friends and a full-time nursing home job.
    Could be a blessing in disguise.
    Did she get paid by Inside Edition for the interview? I hope so.
    I'll send her some cash for her jury duty.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    who was found deceased in his school gym.
    I read that his body was rolled up in an exercise mat, like an enchilada. What an ethnically sensitive way to self-asphyxiate accidentally.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    I read that his body was rolled up in an exercise mat, like an enchilada. What an ethnically sensitive way to self-asphyxiate accidentally.
    Sounds like you're not down with the notion that whitey did him in. You just got on Trill's list buddy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hey guys, i'll be making a kendrick johnson thread in a few days and starting the #justiceforkendrick campaign. its involves a 3 sport athlete(black kid) who was found deceased in his school gym. the white sheriff and police department said it was an accidental death due to suffocation. his family didn't belive that and ordered an independent autopsy, surprise surprise, he died from blunt force to the head or neck and the feds are now investigating. should make for some good discussion
    Ok but be sure to stay in your coon doggie ruse.
    You made another post recently that you slipped up and were not doing ebonics.

Or is this troll run by multiple people?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ok but be sure to stay in your coon doggie ruse.
    You made another post recently that you slipped up and were not doing ebonics.

Or is this troll run by multiple people?
    you got me. i'm actually a 65 year old white male.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the child killer is at it again lol. dude loves to pick on women and children.

George Zimmerman Left Wife, S ie, Bullet-Riddled Target As Threat: Report

The estranged wife of George Zimmerman says he nailed a bullet-filled target to the wall of her home as a "subliminal message."
    S ie Zimmerman, 26, filed for divorce in September, less than two months after George Zimmerman was found not guilty of second-degree murder after he shot and killed 17-year-old Trayvon Martin in 2012.
    Days later, S ie Zimmerman called 911, stating that her husband was threatening her and her father with a gun, and that he punched her father in the nose.
    She later stated that she never actually saw a gun, and decided not to press charges.
    Wednesday, Radar Online obtained a photo of the bullet-riddled target that S ie Zimmerman claims George left in their living room in late September, shortly after she asked him to get his things and move out.
    “At the time, S ie was in New York, appearing on the 'Today' show," a source told Radar Online. The source says that when S ie returned to Lake Mary, Fla., "she went over to the house and discovered the target with bullet holes in various quadrants."
    S ie reportedly sent the photo to her lawyer, stating, "Look at the subliminal message George sent me." As another source pointed out to Radar Online, "It’s really not that subliminal. A not-so subtle message, I think. It was clearly a threat.”
    S ie Zimmerman's lawyer would not comment on the target when Radar Online contacted him.
    "This person that I'm married to that I'm divorcing, I've kind of realized now that I don't know him," Zimmerman told Matt Lauer on the 'Today' show. "And I really don't know what he's capable of."
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/1...n_4181669.html

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Of course we should always believe bitter participants in a divorce proceeding.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    All that jury did was correctly interpret Florida law. Lots of butthurt in here.
    The liberal butthurt never stops. Remember when the Supreme Court told Florida pe ioners it had to follow Florida election law?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Remember when the Supreme Court told Florida pe ioners it had to follow Florida election law?
    The Supreme court stopped a legal state recount which proved that Gore would have won Florida..

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Steroids

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    https://amp.dailycaller.com/2019/12/...mpression=true

Holy . The prosecution used a fake Trayvon girlfriend during the trial. Holy .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

according to zimmerman's complaint, sure

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    according to zimmerman's complaint, sure
    Looks to be more than just Zimmerman claiming this

In this stunning work of investigative journalism, filmmaker Joel Gilbert uncovers the true story of the shooting of Trayvon Martin, a case that divided America. By examining Trayvon’s 750-page phone records, Gilbert discovers that Rachel Jeantel, the key witness whose testimony led to the prosecution of George Zimmerman, was a fraud. Gilbert's research takes him to the high schools of Miami Gardens, into the back alleys of Little Haiti, and finally to Florida State University where he finds Trayvon's real girlfriend, Diamond Eugene, the girl who actually was on the phone with Trayvon in his final minutes. Gilbert confirms his revelations with forensic handwriting analysis and DNA testing.

https://www.thetrayvonhoax.com/

I'll admit to not having read the book but looking back on the bizarre testimony of Trayvon's "girlfriend" it makes too much sense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Oh yes, and would you believe that, by sheer coincidence, the lawsuit is based on claims in a book and "do entary" movie with the compelling le The Trayvon Hoax: Unmasking the Witness Fraud That Divided America, released in September.
    And the lawsuit is being flogged to media outlets by the movie's director, Joel Gilbert, who's described by the Daily Beast as "a fringe filmmaker who traffics in conspiracy theories." You don't say!
    https://www.wonkette.com/george-zimm...martins-family

Joel Gilbert (born April 15, 1964) is an American filmmaker, musician, and conspiracy theorist.[1][2] Gilbert's political films advance right-wing conspiracy theories.[1][2][3][4] He has been a frequent guest on InfoWars.[5]

Gilbert produced several films on Bob Dylan. He released the films Paul McCartney Really Is Dead: The Last Testament of George Harrison (2010), and Elvis Found Alive (2012) as do entaries, each exploring a conspiracy theory about the musicians' earthly states. In 2012, he re-classified them as mockumentaries.[6]

In 2012, Gilbert released Dreams from My Real Father, which detailed his conspiracy theory regarding US President Barack Obama's biological father. The film was critically panned for its unsubstantiated allegations.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joel_Gilbert

-------------------------------------------------------------

um... yeah.

TSA, look out for that.. oh never mind.

Last edited by RandomGuy; 12-05-2019 at 05:37 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks to be more than just Zimmerman claiming this

In this stunning work of investigative journalism, filmmaker Joel Gilbert uncovers the true story of the shooting of Trayvon Martin, a case that divided America. By examining Trayvon’s 750-page phone records, Gilbert discovers that Rachel Jeantel, the key witness whose testimony led to the prosecution of George Zimmerman, was a fraud. Gilbert's research takes him to the high schools of Miami Gardens, into the back alleys of Little Haiti, and finally to Florida State University where he finds Trayvon's real girlfriend, Diamond Eugene, the girl who actually was on the phone with Trayvon in his final minutes. Gilbert confirms his revelations with forensic handwriting analysis and DNA testing.

https://www.thetrayvonhoax.com/

I'll admit to not having read the book but looking back on the bizarre testimony of Trayvon's "girlfriend" it makes too much sense.
    How serious is this lawsuit? Every bit as serious as any other Larry Klayman joint, like when he sued Barack Obama, Louis Farrakhan, Eric Holder, Al Sharpton and Black Lives Matter for causing a race war and killing those cops in Dallas in 2016, or when he sued Robert Mueller for being mean to fellow wingnut conspiracy goof Dr. Jerome Corsi, Ph.D., or when he sued Hillary Clinton for murdering Benghazi, or that time he "convened" a "grand jury" that "indicted" "Obama," amid other great successes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pizzagate part two, the Trayvoning

TSA be like:

Last edited by RandomGuy; 12-05-2019 at 05:34 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ah, but what about this brilliant do entarian and investigator, Joel Gilbert? The Source of All Knowledge notes he got his start making four exhaustively fannish do entaries about Bob Dylan (reviewers: "unexceptional, sometimes amateurish," and viewers might be "hard-pressed to find a more irritatingly edited project"). After that, Gilbert plunged into rock conspiracy flicks with films led Paul McCartney Really Is Dead: The Last Testament of George Harrison (2011) and Elvis Found Alive (2012). Gilbert retroactively labeled both "mockumentaries" after he released the film that made him a minor star among rightwingers, 2012's Dreams From My Real Father, in which Gilbert pushed the notion that Barack Obama was really the love child of commie pinko black revolutionary Frank Marshall Davis, who groomed Barry from an early age to lead the communist revolution in the USA. (The Daily Beast notes, "Gilbert accounted for the two men's lack of physical similarities by claiming Obama had plastic surgery to hide his link to Davis.")

Gosh, it's almost as if there's some kind of theme running through his movies, if only we could pick it out. We'll have to ask our genetically engineered body double.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "in a stunning work of investigative journalism"

det self fellatio

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That was being reported back then too, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joel_Gilbert

-------------------------------------------------------------

um... yeah.

TSA, look out for that.. oh never mind.

Laugh all you want the guy literally found and met with Trayvon's real girlfriend

Crump had Diamond affirm that after learning of Martin’s death, she was so sick that she couldn’t attend his wake and had to be taken to a hospital and had spent the night there, missing the funeral too.

That didn’t square with Diamond’s tweets from those days, Gilbert pointed out. She was tweeting about craving donuts, going to China Town to order food, as well as meeting her (other) boyfriend.

“Why Everybody Want Ihop? Dennys Wayyyy Better [sic]!” she wrote on the day of Martin’s funeral.

Comparing pictures of Diamond from Martin’s phone with high school yearbook photos, Gilbert found Diamond’s real name—Brittany Diamond Eugene.

Aided by public records made available through services such as Instant Checkmate, he was able to find her relatives, the address where she lived, her social media, and, eventually, her online boutique. By making a sizable order from her store, he was able to set up a meeting in person, which allowed him to obtain a voice sample. By having her write and seal in envelopes several greeting cards, he also obtained handwriting and DNA samples.

Her voice matched the one on the call with Crump; her writing matched the word “Eugene” in the signature on the letter to Fulton; her personality matched the girl Gilbert knew from Martin’s texts; and her DNA proved with higher than 99 percent probability that she was a half-sister of Rachel Jeantel, whose DNA sample Gilbert obtained from her trash.
    Rachel Jeantel

The last time Diamond went on record regarding the case was on March 29, 2012. After many calls and texts, ABC’s Gutman was finally able to land a phone interview with her that day. They spoke for 49 minutes, but ABC has only ever aired a few minutes of the interview.

Three days later, prosecutors went to interview Diamond themselves. Fulton took them to Diamond’s address, but the person who answered the door sent them to a different address, case files indicate. Upon arrival at the second address, they asked for Diamond. The person who came to the door was Jeantel.

Jeantel was nothing like the girl Martin was exchanging sexual messages with. She was perhaps 100 pounds heavier than him, two years older, and due to her learning disability was reading at a third- or perhaps a fourth-grade level. At 18, she was still in the ninth grade.

She was claiming to be the one on the phone with Martin. In her subsequent testimony, Jeantel said she was just pretending to be a 16-year-old for “privacy” reasons and that Diamond was her nickname.

In a March 2013 deposition, she mentioned that she gave Fulton a letter. This was the first time the defense learned of the letter’s existence and Fulton was forced to produce it. Jeantel then claimed in court that a friend wrote the letter for her and that she couldn’t read it because she couldn’t read cursive. She claimed to be the one who signed it, “Diamond Eugene.”

A forensic handwriting expert hired by Gilbert determined that Jeantel wasn’t the one who signed it. It appeared “Diamond” was written by Fulton and “Eugene” by Diamond.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/film-a...t_3164714.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Laugh all you want ...

"A forensic handwriting expert hired by Gilbert determined "

I want to laugh. A lot.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

I want to laugh. A lot.
    You never found it odd the star witness couldn't even read the letter her lawyers were forced to produce that "she" wrote?

Thread Information