Page 6 of 113 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast
    U have my perm. to die The Batman's Avatar
    My Team
    New York Knicks
    Post Count
    And stalk her some more after she calls the cops on him and didn't give him her personal info.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

fox news would have a field day if trayvon was heath and zimmerman was d'anthony.

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Trill why do you keep perpetuating the MSNBC bull that Jorge Zimmerman is white?

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    Wow.

I never thought I would say this.

Batman is a childish loser. Has to be a bully in threads instead of good recourse.

What grade are you in Batman? 3rd grade? You act like a grade school bully.

Grow up asshole.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    ha ha, wc getting trolled by a 3rd grader.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trill why do you keep perpetuating the MSNBC bull that Jorge Zimmerman is white?
    he's white hispanic. his father is white so he white.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

fox news would have a field day if trayvon was heath and zimmerman was d'anthony.
    It wouldn't even be on the news. The only reason Trayvon was news was because it was a rare case of a white/hispanic on black shooting.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    he's white hispanic. his father is white so he white.
    Well hopefully it's really important for you to call him white. If people knew he was a there wouldn't have been an outcry of support from him and tea baggers wouldn't have created a six figure fund he could use to put together a great defense team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well hopefully it's really important for you to call him white. If people knew he was a there wouldn't have been an outcry of support from him and tea baggers wouldn't have created a six figure fund he could use to put together a great defense team.
    but his brother is doing interviews speaking spanish and trying to push the latino angle and whites are still supporting him. they've adopted him as one of their own. zimmerman joined the illuminati.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    zimmerman joined the illuminati.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    but his brother is doing interviews speaking spanish and trying to push the latino angle and whites are still supporting him. they've adopted him as one of their own. zimmerman joined the illuminati.
    really? I remember seeing Jorge's brother on Bill Maher and he did everything he could to avoid admitting to Maher he was hispanic. Maher kept asking about his race and he kept coming up with elusive answers like, "We're Americans!"

Mr Robinsons hood denizen Creepn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It wouldn't even be on the news. The only reason Trayvon was news was because it was a rare case of a white/hispanic on black shooting.
    And not because some innocent unarmed kid got shot walking home and wasn't arrested for it? Gotcha.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And not because some innocent unarmed kid got shot walking home and wasn't arrested for it? Gotcha.
    innocent unarmed kid

two stupid s met on a dark and rainy night and it ended badly. There's nothing innocent about either one of them.

My Team
    New York Knicks
    Post Count
    innocent unarmed kid

two stupid s met on a dark and rainy night and it ended badly. There's nothing innocent about either one of them.
    Well he was unarmed and inocent. But I guess since he was black he wasn't innocent.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    innocent kids don't break peoples noses and then sit on their chest (instead of taking the opportunity to run away) and pound their heads into the concrete.

you guys crack me up. i'm gonna laugh my ass off when the not guilty verdict comes in, not because I like Zimmerman but because of all the Spurstalk pussies in these Trayvon threads.

My Team
    New York Knicks
    Post Count
    innocent kids don't break peoples noses and then sit on their chest (instead of taking the opportunity to run away) and pound their heads into the concrete.

you guys crack me up. i'm gonna laugh my ass off when the not guilty verdict comes in, not because I like Zimmerman but because of all the Spurstalk pussies in these Trayvon threads.
    because everyone knows what to do when they're being followed, intimidated and provoked

My Team
    New York Knicks
    Post Count
    CC: "Even if you're black and defending yourself, you're still guilty of the crime of defending yourself which therefore makes you not innocent" ing idiot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    really? I remember seeing Jorge's brother on Bill Maher and he did everything he could to avoid admitting to Maher he was hispanic. Maher kept asking about his race and he kept coming up with elusive answers like, "We're Americans!"
    i've read some interviews where he said he's hispanic, bi lingual and eats peruvian food. i vaguely remember the interview on real time. i'll have to watch it again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CC has no problem if a man driving this van asks his children where they live and if he can offer them a ride

U Have Bad Understanding Sportcamper's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    A 17 year old boy was being stalked by an overweight white guy in his 30’s…I think Treyvon was scared and his self defense mode & adrenalin kicked in...That is why Treyvon went Ham on Zimmerman…It is a sad and tragic set of cir stances but IMO both you & I would have had a similar response at age 17…

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    A 17 year old boy was being stalked by an overweight white guy in his 30’s…I think Treyvon was scared and his self defense mode & adrenalin kicked in...That is why Treyvon went Ham on Zimmerman…It is a sad and tragic set of cir stances but IMO both you & I would have had a similar response at age 17…
    no....cc said he'd tell him how to call his daddy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Innocent men don't carry loaded guns and stalk children in the night. That kind of behavior is reserved for perverts and psychopaths.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When the young child Trayvon was on his way to the store to buy milk and cookies for the church picnic the next day, did anything come out items found on him?

My Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    Post Count
    From what I understand of Florida's "stand your ground" laws I see no way that Zimmerman gets convicted. That doesn't mean it's right, it just means he isn't guilty of the crime they are charging him with.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    From what I understand of Florida's "stand your ground" laws I see no way that Zimmerman gets convicted. That doesn't mean it's right, it just means he isn't guilty of the crime they are charging him with.
    You haven't been following the case. There was a hearing about SYG earlier and the defense refused to press the issue.

Don't you have a militia meeting you need to attend with WC?

Thread Information