where's dat DOK at, tbh?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    rofl

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't fault Parker yet. He played 5 superstar worthy games in a row and was the primary reason the Spurs are headed home with a split. I do have concerns his "breakout" was fool's gold, as we've seen before, but at least the let down will have come in the Finals this time instead of the 2nd round or Western Conference Finals.

No matter what happens or how he plays from here on, Parker maxed out his abilities this post-season, so I can't blame him too much if the Spurs lose this series, even if he is the primary culprit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Parker is facing the brunt of Miami's defensive attention, so it was bound to happen that he'd lay an egg. Sucks it happened early on, but he accomplished what the Spurs needed to do and got a game in Miami. If he s the bed again in game 3 then he can get some blame.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Parker cannot be the culprit just because he's not the hero. Manu is being let off the hook as if he's 45 years old. Dude cannot dribble the ball without turning it over. Tim couldn't hit a shot. In fact, the entire team other than Danny and Kawhi pretty much stunk it up. It got away from us because we let them hang around. We went in trying to hang around ourselves and in the process didn't try to win. We just tried to survive.

The culprit is Miami. They were bought and built to do what they are doing. Their players have done this on other teams. They have 4 former franchise players (including Allen). We have over-achieving D league players and players from other world leagues. We're in the Finals. Some of you s would if you was hung with a new rope.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FWIW, I'm not blaming Parker for anything... dude is most definitely the best player on our team, hands down...

I'm rooting for Tony to destroy DOK's theory, tbh... but so far it has held pretty well...

Scarlett our Goddess4ever
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    DMC with the golden truth bombs. Spurs have already overachieved and they can be satisfied with what they've got.

Thread Information