My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    fried chicken

Sergio

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Merion is a beast of a course. Can't wait to see the actual setup.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course, yet another event(this time a major) is delayed due to thunderstorms.

I swear this year on tour has seen some of the giest weather ever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Merion is a beast of a course. Can't wait to see the actual setup.
    Course is gonna be soft as for the first few days. Scores will be low (for the open, anyway)

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    what a clown course so far

the wet greens are like target practice for all the players

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    fried chicken

Sergio

Sergio, Mickelson and jeebo Watson are the three players I want to see fail

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Sergio quadruple bogie

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Don't forget Reverend Simpson. Hope the misses the cut.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Don't forget Reverend Simpson. Hope the misses the cut.
    Webb Simpson is a jeebo ? I didn't know. That's pretty disappointing.

the weather there must be awful. I'm visiting family prolly an hour from Philly and its gray clouds fo days in every direction.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Webb Simpson is a jeebo ? I didn't know. That's pretty disappointing.

the weather there must be awful. I'm visiting family prolly an hour from Philly and its gray clouds fo days in every direction.
    Yeah him and Bubba attend Bible Study together.

Course looks decent. Started out playing kinda easy but it looks like some guys are beginning to struggle. Is it supposed to rain today? I heard some of the lower lying holes were threatened with a little flooding.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Yeah him and Bubba attend Bible Study together.

Course looks decent. Started out playing kinda easy but it looks like some guys are beginning to struggle. Is it supposed to rain today? I heard some of the lower lying holes were threatened with a little flooding.
    Well there was that 3.5 hour weather delay so I think it already did

there's no way all the players are gonna be able to finish their round today unless they start frantically shotgun starting each group, wonder how they're gonna do everything after today.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well there was that 3.5 hour weather delay so I think it already did

there's no way all the players are gonna be able to finish their round today unless they start frantically shotgun starting each group, wonder how they're gonna do everything after today.
    Yeah my bad, meant to ask if there will be another delay.

As it is, they'll really be cramming in a lot tomorrow in an attempt to catch up to schedule. If it rains again, they might be playing 36 on Saturday.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You hate Mickelson because he's a Sn Dvil? I actually like the guy, myself. Probably just because I hate Tiger and he was always the closest thing to compe ion until Rory showed up.

Favorite players today are probably Duffner(Auburn guy), Rory, Adam Scott, and Phil.

Speaking of Lefty, had a nice round today. Still leading at -3 (with a load of players still on the course)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    You hate Mickelson because he's a Sn Dvil? I actually like the guy, myself. Probably just because I hate Tiger and he was always the closest thing to compe ion until Rory showed up.

Favorite players today are probably Duffner(Auburn guy), Rory, Adam Scott, and Phil.

Speaking of Lefty, had a nice round today. Still leading at -3 (with a load of players still on the course)
    Cause he went to ASU, cause he's a whiny who said a golf course was "designed to hurt his wrist" and because he's a rich right wing asshole who complains about taxes.

poor Phil Mickelson
    professional athletes have it so tough in this country

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tiger with a HUGE par save on 5, putt was maybe 9 feet but had the difficulty of a 20 footer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tiger with a HUGE par save on 5, putt was maybe 9 feet but had the difficulty of a 20 footer.
    He was all over the place. Whatever that elbow injury is, its affecting him. No way he wins

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Phil was garbage with the putter, should have finished at 2 or 3 under. I'll take Justin Rose as the favorite right now. Stricker is a threat as well. Dude is due

(Still want Phil to win, though)
    Last edited by symple19; 06-15-2013 at 04:30 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wouldn't mind Stricker, tbh....he has the game for this course. Mickelson is a choke ar lst so no way he wins. Rory and Tiger are both still in contention too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wouldn't mind Stricker, tbh....he has the game for this course. Mickelson is a choke ar lst so no way he wins. Rory and Tiger are both still in contention too.
    My gf was calling Lefty a choker earlier, but I don't think he would have 4 majors if he was, tbh

(Yeah, he's definitely choked, but he's also one of, if not the most, aggressive golfers on earth)

Tiger is still within range, but I think the course will be too tough, especially when Woods still hasn't found his putter yet.

is going to be brutal on the weekend. Sunshine means glass on the fairway and the greens. Not enough adjectives to describe how tough the last two days will be.
    Whoever wins will be more than deserving

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    I hope Phil loses for his own sake. It would suck if he had to pay taxes on the first place winnings.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    I also don't wanna hear about all the hardships his wife has had with cancer. He's pimped that story for sympathy more than Toby Keith pimps the US military for revenue.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My gf was calling Lefty a choker earlier, but I don't think he would have 4 majors if he was, tbh

(Yeah, he's definitely choked, but he's also one of, if not the most, aggressive golfers on earth)

Tiger is still within range, but I think the course will be too tough, especially when Woods still hasn't found his putter yet.

is going to be brutal on the weekend. Sunshine means glass on the fairway and the greens. Not enough adjectives to describe how tough the last two days will be.
    Whoever wins will be more than deserving
    Calling it now, -2 or -3 wins it. Even when it was "easy" guys were still having trouble. I'd imagine the only thing i'd like to see less on a golf course than US Open rough, is wet US Open rough. Now that the greens are gonna pick up it makes it all the more important to stay out of that stuff.

Also, most of Phil's chokes have come at US Opens. 6 runner ups, shoulda probably won at least 3 of them.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Calling it now, -2 or -3 wins it. Even when it was "easy" guys were still having trouble. I'd imagine the only thing i'd like to see less on a golf course than US Open rough, is wet US Open rough. Now that the greens are gonna pick up it makes it all the more important to stay out of that stuff.

Also, most of Phil's chokes have come at US Opens. 6 runner ups, shoulda probably won at least 3 of them.
    I'd be surprised if the winner finishes under par. The course is gonna be more difficult today and tomorrow with dryer greens, and several players at even or 1 under benefits from damp greens in round one (Phil for example who's putter went to yesterday). IMO it'll be a finish similar to last year when the winner is in the E to +2 range.

Thread Information