Q. Gregg, after turning the ball over only four times in that Game 1 win, your team has turned it over 49 times in the last three for 59 points. Is that more of what you're not doing in execution or have the Heat changed their defensive principles?

COACH GREGG POPOVICH: No, the Heat have the same principles they have had all year long. They're an aggressive basketball team. They caused a lot of the turnovers with good aggressive defense, and we've allowed some of it to happen by playing in a crowd and not moving the ball expeditiously. So it's a little bit of both.

Q. I was wondering if we could move away from The Finals for a minute. A few coaches changing jobs in the last few weeks. I'm curious of your impression of what you think may be going on, if you have a sense why it's ing now? And also speak to the consistency and the value of that, whether it's you guys, whether it's Miami or other teams that have held on, Boston with Doc, what are the value the owners might be missing by having consistency in that position?

COACH GREGG POPOVICH: I think that in some cases one might surmise that some owners think it's easier than it really is. It's difficult to win an NBA game, let alone playoff game‑type situation. It's not that easy. You don't just go draft or make this trade or sign this free agent and then it gets done. It's very difficult. And when things don't happen quickly, I think some owners become frustrated. Some even take it personally, I believe. Almost like a little bit of an embarrassment because they've been so successful in their own way and have a hard time understanding this business.
As you think about it, it seems like it would apply no matter what your business is, if you can have continuity, a good group, a team, so to speak, and all that that entails and keep it in a continuous manner so that it grows more or less upon itself, within itself and the knowledge and understanding continues to grow you have a pretty good understanding. You can deal with adversity and you cannot get too pumped up about success but just enjoy it and realize how fleeting it might be.
But the change, change, change, change, change thing doesn't really work. You can see that in a lot of organizations.

http://www.nba.com/spurs/playoffs/130614_coach_pop