Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    ^great shots from a GREAAAAAT fight!

why the is he wearing headphones?

PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    Post Count
    Well he will make up a story about them ... IDk being a good charm after fights or something....

Warrior spirit more important then the win? Give the belt away

I was positive that Alex is the guy to beat Jones but not just yet. It seems that well he could take it. And the reach counted. Bones can stay in distance and not being hit by others, I was surprised Alex could make constant damage.
    Jones was unable to take Alex down. Amazing for a guy that is not from wrestling background.

Jon Jones

Lavigne did stop the fight too early. God damn Wineland was winning that

Omielańczuk won but the fight was a disaster. In Poland they made a big deal out of the fight. Interviews and stuff, million commercials and they showed the fight 3 times. 4 when you count the one after Jones-Gusstafsson.

Post Count

Post Count
    I know. My wife's family is from Poland and I went there for vacation a few years ago. Great country and I can totally see several great mma Polish fighters in a few years.
    Where you have been? I mean what city?

Bottom line Gus was going great through 3 rounds but Jones took the fight in the last 2..
    Bro it's okay. Your hero got whooped. He wouldn't best Anderson and this is coming from someone who posts regularly on mmajunkie

Post Count
    Gus right hand was to low the entire fight. I knew one of those spinning elbows was gonna land eventually.

Great great fight. I wanted Gus to win, but Jones took control late 4th and 5th. People always get confused into thinking fighter A won just because fighter B took the most damage he's ever taken. Happens all the time.

Where you have been? I mean what city?
    Krakow, it was a blast.

Post Count
    Bro it's okay. Your hero got whooped. He wouldn't best Anderson and this is coming from someone who posts regularly on mmajunkie
    Anderson who? Oh yeah the guy in my sig..

The guy that is 10x the counter striker Gus is who coincidentally destroyed Jones in the stand-up by countering lol

Looks like Jones isn't all that when he fights someone his size

Post Count
    Krakow, it was a blast.
    Kraków is great. I have family in Karków.
    But if it's possible try to visit Gdansk and TriCity -> so we can also meet

Kraków is great. I have family in Karków.
    But if it's possible try to visit Gdansk and TriCity -> so we can also meet
    That would be awesome

Post Count
    The guy that is 10x the counter striker Gus is who coincidentally destroyed Jones in the stand-up by countering lol
    He just got KTFO by Weidman.. Is Weidman a great striker? He also got his ass handed to him for 23 min by Sonnen.. The same Sonnen Jones abused and humiliated.. Styles makes fights and nobody has the answer to all styles to the degree that you will win and always look great..

Jon Jones v. Alexander Gustafsson - hard to bet against the champ, but I do think that Gustafsson has the best chance of pulling the upset of any of the recent Jones fights.

Renan Barao v. Eddie Wineland - I like Eddie, he's a very entertaining fighter, but I just can't see him beating Barao.

Brendan Schaub v. Matt Mitrione - I know, I know, "lol Hybrid". But Mitrione is garbage. The fact that these guys are on the main card shows how shallow the HW division is.

Constantinos Philippou v. Francis Carmont - Philippou looks better and better each time I watch him fight.

Pat Healy v. Khabib Nurmagomedov - For this reason (and the fact that he's awesome)
    4-1, just moving on up in those rankings...

Post Count
    Looks like Jones isn't all that when he fights someone his size
    And there are a whole crew of 6'5 stud strikers with great TDD and incredible chins just lined up to take his belt..

I literally hear those guys grow on trees. Pretty cool..

He just got KTFO by Weidman.. Is Weidman a great striker? He also got his ass handed to him for 23 min by Sonnen.. The same Sonnen Jones abused and humiliated.. Styles makes fights and nobody has the answer to all styles to the degree that you will win and always look great..
    He was toying with him and got caught. He destroyed Sonnen in the rematch and don't forget Sonnen was on roids in the first fight and got subbed. Styles make fights and Anderson is way better in the stand up then Gus. Gus also has poor tdd

And there are a whole crew of 6'5 stud strikers with great TDD and incredible chins just lined up to take his belt..

I literally hear those guys grow on trees. Pretty cool..
    Considering jones wants to move to heavyweight I'd say yeah he may have trouble

Post Count
    Considering jones wants to move to heavyweight I'd say yeah he may have trouble
    How many HW's have the unique package that Alex has? And Jones should stay at LHW anyway for a while he has lots of challengers.

He was toying with him and got caught. He destroyed Sonnen in the rematch and don't forget Sonnen was on roids in the first fight and got subbed. Styles make fights and Anderson is way better in the stand up then Gus. Gus also has poor tdd
    Silva has never fought anyone like Gus at MW in the UFC and he only fought easy style fight for himself at LHW in the UFC. Forrest no chin Griffin is not the beast that Alex is and his TDD was stellar last night. It's called improving..

Jones at HW would be beautiful for Jones haters like me. JDS would've finished what Gus couldn't't and Cain would be even more brutal. I'd probably even take Travis Browne

How many HW's have the unique package that Alex has? And Jones should stay at LHW anyway for a while he has lots of challengers.
    Are you kidding me?

Travis Browne, Alistair Overeem, Junior dos Santos, Cain Velasquez and Daniel Cormier would all beat him easy.

Silva has never fought anyone like Gus at MW in the UFC and he only fought easy style fight for himself at LHW in the UFC. Forrest no chin Griffin is not the beast that Alex is and his TDD was stellar last night. It's called improving..
    You must be high.

He front-kicked Vitor Belfort. He also beat Marquardt in his prime, along with Rich Franklin (twice in his prime), Sonnen twice, Henderson, Leben, Forrest (who was coming off being the LHW champ), etc.

Post Count
    Are you kidding me?

Travis Browne, Alistair Overeem, Junior dos Santos, Cain Velasquez and Daniel Cormier would all beat him easy.
    DC is short and would get picked apart like Rashad did..
    Overeem have you watched him fight lately or is this a troll job?
    Dos Santos is a huge threat obviously
    Cain is not a threat to Jones on the feet but would be on the ground
    Browne is not well rounded enough for Jones.

You must be high.

He front-kicked Vitor Belfort. He also beat Marquardt in his prime, along with Rich Franklin (twice in his prime), Sonnen twice, Henderson, Leben, Forrest (who was coming off being the LHW champ), etc.
    And Jones beat the out of Shogun, Rampage, Rashad, Sonnen, Vera, Bader, Vitor what's your point? The Silva love is about 1 year too late..

Jones would take him down and destroy him. You saw what Sonnen did to Silva and how Jones manhandled Sonnen like a child. Easy fight to pick..

Post Count
    Everything you see a fighter wear in the Octagon after a fight is Sponsor related..

Post Count
    just clarifying.. it's not as if he just juiced up before the fight.. he takes the steroids for therapeutic use.. he was found for having elevated testosterone levels but what he did wrong was fail to report it properly

Thread Information