Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

just clarifying.. it's not as if he just juiced up before the fight.. he takes the steroids for therapeutic use.. he was found for having elevated testosterone levels but what he did wrong was fail to report it properly
    actualy no, with TRT the level should only go a few above the normal. he surpass that limit.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...-make-no-sense

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2010/9/20...l-above-normal

Jon Bones Jones @JonnyBones
    Just got back from a MRI, Great news! my foot is not broken or fractured.. Focusing on a full recovery

Looks like Bones will fight Glover next

http://espn.go.com/mma/story/_/id/97...lover-teixeira

Post Count
    What a fight. Let them fight someone else, then build the anticipation for Jones vs. Gust II.

PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    Post Count
    They should deduct a point from Jones for what he does with his fingers.

Damn it needs to change. Close the fists!. Now refs are just telling fighters but like grabbing the fence there need to be warnings and then points taken away !

Post Count
    Fans today just suck IMO.. Instead of talking about how great the fight was and the heart Jones showed people just leap ahead and project stupid bull ..

"This guy would whip Jones and that guy would whoop Jones, stay at LHW you "

Fans today are just assholes..

Post Count
    Fans today just suck IMO.. Instead of talking about how great the fight was and the heart Jones showed people just leap ahead and project stupid bull ..

"This guy would whip Jones and that guy would whoop Jones, stay at LHW you "

Fans today are just assholes..
    Unfortunately, but IMO Jones deserved some of this cause of his behavior. people do not like him much.
    Btw. It was not only Jones who showed the heart. Not get me wrong , Jones is the guy who wants to show that kind of stuff to people just to prove he has the heart and he can do this he can do that. Do not talk about it Jones. God.

But yea too much bull around.

Post Count
    Unfortunately, but IMO Jones deserved some of this cause of his behavior. people do not like him much.
    Btw. It was not only Jones who showed the heart. Not get me wrong , Jones is the guy who wants to show that kind of stuff to people just to prove he has the heart and he can do this he can do that. Do not talk about it Jones. God.

But yea too much bull around.
    Jones has been extremely respectful of everyone he has fought so I don't know what behavior you are referring to? The DUI was embarrassing but it's not a reason to constantly hate on him either. The Jones hate IMO has come from him destroying a lot of legends and making it look easy. Plus he is very confident which people take as arrogant but anyone who is at the top of any profession has that ego even if you bury it deep down and try not to let on.. But when I see an amazing fight like that and log on to MMA sites and see dozens of threads bashing Jones and saying he better stay away from all these fighters now I just have to shake my head..

Post Count
    Jones is fake. Now maybe not that much as he used to but you can feel it. He is arrogant. No excuses. He tries to persuade ppl how good he is and all

F him, I don't like him but so what. There are fighters that I hate and can't stand. Jones is just irritating.

Thread Information