Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Too one-sided to be a feud, tbh, Harlem is just owning their asses
    In my honest and very humble opinion, no one can really 'win' or 'own' anyone on the internet unless its one of those Facebook feuds where someone ends up killing themselves. This is all in good fun for me. Maybe I'm just a little odd but I love this . I'm not sure exactly how anyone goes about 'winning or owning' anyone on the internet. As long as you marginally like your life away from the computer, thats all that matters at the end of the day.

Do you at least put a condom on before riding HH got? I mean God damn you always defending this dude man.

I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt and let this one go. If you didn't see how I decimated DMC, you'll witness 10 times the destruction on HH tbh. Be warned.
    My Cali, don't even waste your energy on Lebrons Cup aka Clipper Nation. CN is a good kid, about 19-22 year old range and hasnt had much experience yet in the trolling game. CN is one of the top beta males on this board, you'll find in time he will follow you and like you alot as long as you don't pick on him.

there might be a new contender for biggest semen shield tbh

This feud is what the board needed in a strange way. This is what Spurstalk is about. Silly feuds and over-the-top trolling. Not moping around about 28 seconds and everyone being existential. There was a time for that, but now we need to move on and get back to business as usual.

Heat won. Spurs choked. The end.

Time to laugh again.
    My Midnight making sense as always. Mid...you sound like you took the Spurs lost the worst man. You remind me of me during the Lakers 2004 season.

prime ST offseason always deliver, tbh
    It's just time to unleash man...the same was the RUF unleashes in Uganda during the night hours. I will say that its obvious that Harlem has about 2-3 trolls that he activates when his back is against the wall to protect him. In the ELE thread he admitted to having 1 troll but it is obvious he probably has more than that.

In the bet he lost, he said he would give Timvp permission to unveil who that troll account is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My Midnight making sense as always. Mid...you sound like you took the Spurs lost the worst man. You remind me of me during the Lakers 2004 season.

We all did. felt like a bad breakup. But I keep reminding myself that it's only a game.

Popovich told the players, who were obviously heartbroken, that if this is the worst thing that has ever happened to you, consider yourselves lucky. I'm sure those words connected with Kawhi the most out of anybody.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    We all did. felt like a bad breakup. But I keep reminding myself that it's only a game.

Popovich told the players, who were obviously heartbroken, that if this is the worst thing that has ever happened to you, consider yourselves lucky. I'm sure those words connected with Kawhi the most out of anybody.
    If you want my honest opinion....yes it is a game but thats a heart break that is going to last for a long time. You will all try to rationalize why you care so much, but at the end of the day you WILL care.

I think the only reason its easy for me to sit back and laugh off the Lakers woes now is because 2010 was 'our' revenge year...revenge on Phoenix, Revenge on Boston...Kobe gets 5...if the Lakers movie was to end 2010 would have been a perfect ending (minus Kobe ending up with only 5).

I think the Spurs nucleus is very strong, if I was Dwight I would seriously consider going there. But they need to attract a few pieces and theyll be back. I think Miami only has 1 more year TOPS before they give in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This feud is what the board needed in a strange way. This is what Spurstalk is about. Silly feuds and over-the-top trolling. Not moping around about 28 seconds and everyone being existential. There was a time for that, but now we need to move on and get back to business as usual.

Heat won. Spurs choked. The end.

Time to laugh again.
    You need to stay away from sharp objects.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Popovich told the players, who were obviously heartbroken, that if this is the worst thing that has ever happened to you, consider yourselves lucky.
    That's chicken . Pop should be ashamed.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I agree with Thread. Popovich laid an epic egg...I always respected Pop but he got too systematic in that moment. That moment Lebron airballed the jump shot to the right of the rim with just under a minute and looked at his teammates in sadness, you could tell it was over....you could see all the nightmares of 2009-2011 coming back to Lebron. All Popovich had to do was double team Ray Ray, put Tim Duncan back in and we would be having one of the most EPIC summers in sports radio, message boards, and sports news history about Lebron choking yet again.

Amazing to see how automatic Ray Allen was in that moment. That mother er is clutch.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I think the only reason its easy for me to sit back and laugh off the Lakers woes now is because 2010 was 'our' revenge year...revenge on Phoenix, Revenge on Boston...Kobe gets 5...if the Lakers movie was to end 2010 would have been a perfect ending (minus Kobe ending up with only 5).
    Matzel, matzel, a fine effort. ^^^

Yep, '10 settled a lot of hash, straightened us out. Completed us. We could rest.

It was enough to provide contentment.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you want my honest opinion....yes it is a game but thats a heart break that is going to last for a long time. You will all try to rationalize why you care so much, but at the end of the day you WILL care.

I think the Spurs nucleus is very strong, if I was Dwight I would seriously consider going there. But they need to attract a few pieces and theyll be back. I think Miami only has 1 more year TOPS before they give in.
    If this loss doesn't linger with them mentally, especially Duncan who was outright crushed, I think they have one more run in them next year if they can stay healthy. Unless another superteam (Howard and Harden) forms in the West, it's pretty wide open. OKC will obviously be the preseason favorite, but I'm not convinced they're as good as their hype.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If this loss doesn't linger with them mentally, especially Duncan who was outright crushed, I think they have one more run in them next year if they can stay healthy. Unless another superteam (Howard and Harden) forms in the West, it's pretty wide open. OKC will obviously be the preseason favorite, but I'm not convinced they're as good as their hype.
    Kvin Mrtin

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You double team Ray Ray, put Tim Duncan back in and we would be having one of the most EPIC summers in sports radio, message boards, and sports news history about Lebron choking yet again.
    are, at prime this evening:::Yes, this summer would have been all that & more.

Instead, we're just sitting around trying to put the pieces back together and it will never happen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where is HH tbh? Det a is afraid to confront me after I made his lover DMC into a paraplegic, colostomy bag and drove him into oblivion. Come on you feckin' drag queen, ass welsher. You are nothing but an appetizer compared to your finished got friend. I will you up if you don't step it up so you better bring it pronto or suffer the consequences.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not trying to excuse any of his dumb decisions, but basketball isn't life and death. I'm sure Leonard would miss that FT again if it meant he could spend one more day with his father. That's what Pop was getting at.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Where is HH tbh? Det a is afraid to confront me after I made his lover DMC into a paraplegic, colostomy bag and drove him into oblivion. Come on you feckin' drag queen, ass welsher. You are nothing but an appetizer compared to your finished got friend. I will you up if you don't step it up so you better bring it pronto or suffer the consequences.
    Prolly at a Pakistani rave tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cali is a big got.
    LOL I gave you advice about how to save yourself from child support and this is how you repay me mutha a? Karma is a . Prepare yourself.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    are, at prime this evening:::Yes, this summer would have been all that & more.

Instead, we're just sitting around trying to put the pieces back together and it will never happen.
    Thread. Should Lakers bring back Dwight or no? Is he a waste of $$?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Do you at least put a condom on before riding HH got? I mean God damn you always defending this dude man.
    lol Koon Bob Love

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Thread. Should Lakers bring back Dwight or no? Is he a waste of $$?
    No. Let him go. He's a mistake.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lakers want to go after Paul George next year. I think all thats left is to get rid of toni and start rebuilding

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lakers want to go after Paul George next year. I think all thats left is to get rid of toni and start rebuilding
    Yep, we're at the end of the journey. We're beholden to Kobe, and so we'll keep on going, but, it's a fool's parade.

I have no problem with D'Antoni.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agree, he lacks post skills of players half his caliber and is a primadonna to boot. Begone D12! Begone!

Scarlett our Goddess4ever
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    calispursfan has shown a strong interest in trolling and killing those legends imho. They have personalities flaws, I mean they ain't perfect persons but I still don't see the point in shaming them out, because they can still contribute A LOT to this website.

Calispursfan is a good poster and I can sense that he's also a good person. If he can promise us that he'll make about 50 posts everyday on this website, as a compensation for DMC and HH's posts, then I won't have no problem letting DMC and HH go.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'm just glad by and large....most people have forgiven me for mind ing DPG....I think after supporting the Spurs the way I did I deserve a pass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm just glad by and large....most people have forgiven me for mind ing DPG....I think after supporting the Spurs the way I did I deserve a pass.
    You have been redeemed my son.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he's going to be restricted and quite frankly isn't going anywhere

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blast from past but have to add qchrisy and #stillwithhimthread.

They made big statements but do not have the guts to pay up.

in’ Welshing and backtracking are only trends they have set, as their word is , “now&forever!”

Fake christian and fake “0&forever” - living the welsher-life.

tee hee

Thread Information