UFC Fight Night 28: Teixeira vs. Bader

Date: September 4, 2013
    Venue: Estadio Jornalista Felipe Drumond
    Broadcast: FOX Sports 1, Facebook

MAIN CARD (FOX Sports 1, 8 p.m. ET)

PRELIMINARY CARD (FOX Sports 1, 6 p.m. ET)

PRELIMINARY CARD (Facebook, 5 p.m. ET)

Last edited by ace3g; 09-01-2013 at 02:16 PM.

MAIN CARD (FOX Sports 1, 8 p.m. ET)

Glover KOs Bader then faces Bone Jones next for the le

PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    Post Count
    Ryan Bader vs. Glover Teixeira

Both strong guys but Souza is whole pack and is more vicious

I know piotr is thrown to the lions but oh well. Go Poland !

Last edited by polandprzem; 09-03-2013 at 12:01 AM.

Glover Teixeira v. Ryan Bader - I think that Bader is criminally underrated, but Teixeria is really good. Should be a very enjoyable fight.

Yushin Okami v. Ronaldo Souza - Toss-up, but so long as Okami can dictate the pace early he should pull out the win.

Joseph Benavidez v. Jussier Da Silva - it's hard to pick these bantamweight fights because we haven't seen a lot of these fighters that many times. That being said, Benavidez has looked really good - he has amazing power for someone who only weighs 125 lbs...

Francisco Trinaldo v. Piotr Hallmann - sorry, Poland, I just don't see it happening...

Rafael Natal vs. Tor Troeng - I belive that Natal is the favorite in this fight, but I like what I saw from Tor on TUF

Post Count
    outside of the bader/teixera & okami/souza fight.. i have no idea who most of these guys are. i'll still watch though.. i've got to know who's who in mma at some point

outside of the bader/teixera & okami/souza fight.. i have no idea who most of these guys are. i'll still watch though.. i've got to know who's who in mma at some point
    This is the first UFC fight for a lot of these guys, so there's a reason most of them are unfamiliar.

from the prelims

Tor vs Natal is an awesome fight!!!

Holy crap, the Polish dude submitted the Brazilian dude

yeah that was crazy, clearly Trinaldo tired out (short stocky guys typically do) and Hallmann got the finish. Great comeback to survive those body kicks.

Jacare wow, nice finish!!!

Yeah, his striking has vastly improved. And he had crazy power behind those punches.

And I'm now 1-3 on my picks...

Glover double wow!!!

Glover has some good eyes, was reading those punches from Bader against the cage.

PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    Post Count
    Francisco Trinaldo v. Piotr Hallmann - sorry, Poland, I just don't see it happening..

Thank God I'm a country boy! djohn14's Avatar
    Post Count
    I love Jacare! The fact that he now has respectable stand up, to go along with the submission skills is terrific for him! Don't get me wrong, I like Glover, but if Bader dosent get so excited he probably wins that fight.

Thread Information