Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'm sure watching Lebron ringing got his compe ive juices flowing.
    I actually think was Duncan who motivated him.

Is there no one else? AchillesHeel's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He has to take a pay cut if he wants to stay with the Lakers. And if you think someone out there will actually pay him $30 mil/per then youre delusional like him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kobe's message to Dwight:

"If you were even considering resigning with us, just know that you're going to the beta around here for another 3 or 4 years."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kobe's message to Dwight:

"If you were even considering resigning with us, just know that you're going to the beta around here for another 3 or 4 years."
    Dwight is gone tbh . . .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    he'll definitely be back but i'm not sure that he can still play for 3-4 years at a high level
    My issue with Kobe is the fact that he does NOT know how to distribute the ball as his talents are fading. If he become a 2nd or 3rd option on a talented team he could very well win #6. The problem is he refuses to be anything less than option #1

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    My issue with Kobe is the fact that he does NOT know how to distribute the ball as his talents are fading. If he become a 2nd or 3rd option on a talented team he could very well win #6. The problem is he refuses to be anything less than option #1
    Cite somebody who {{{has}}}, or, {{{realistically}}} can supplant him.

The big shots had their opportunity VS. San Antonio and found it wasn't so ing easy. So, after Game 1 they took up the excuse/injury/limping card and made their reservations in the South Pacific.

them. Big shots.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm sorry, did you miss the ruptured achilles being sown together?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tbh, at least Cancer makes sure to have the fetuses implants done, etc... guys like Nash and Dwight quitting is just disgusting, IMO...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    tbh, at least Cancer makes sure to have the fetuses implants done, etc... guys like Nash and Dwight quitting is just disgusting, IMO...
    ...you didn't have such a high & mighty opine when Diaw quit and helped you to within a 1/2 minute of an NBA le.

Faker.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...you didn't have such a high & mighty opine when Diaw quit and helped you to within a 1/2 minute of an NBA le.

Faker.
    Diaw have been playing 4 years in the Bobcats and worn his welcome by the time he quit, he also quit and didn't go back there.

We're talking the alleged "future of the franchise" here, and a 2x MVP... and this happening when your top soldier went down...

I know you agree with me Culby... I've seen you talk about this in other posts...

Kobe agrees too... that moment he walked in crutches, the message was clear as a day...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Diaw have been playing 4 years in the Bobcats and worn his welcome by the time he quit, he also quit and didn't go back there.

We're talking the alleged "future of the franchise" here, and a 2x MVP... and this happening when your top soldier went down...

I know you agree with me Culby... I've seen you talk about this in other posts...

Kobe agrees too... that moment he walked in crutches, the message was clear as a day...
    The Diaw thing was dirty and you know it. I have no problem with it. I'd do the same thing. You guys just fancy yourselves beneath such behavior and you're not. You've raped. You've swapped wives. You've enticed & signed players. You've thrown players out the door because of (Jackson).

You've nary room. You are as dirty as the next asshole in the line.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Diaw thing was dirty and you know it. I have no problem with it. I'd do the same thing. You guys just fancy yourselves beneath such behavior and you're not. You've raped. You've swapped wives. You've enticed & signed players. You've thrown players out the door because of (Jackson).

You've nary room. You are as dirty as the next asshole in the line.
    yeah it was dirty. And, if true, what Jack did puts him squarely as top bag.

But, IMO, you walk away after you pull a dirty like that. You don't stick around.

And I'm saying this despite the fact I'd love Jim to go all in on the fake christian...

Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    I don't see Kobe taking more, I see him taking less, taking into account his a vet and all of that I doubt he takes more money if that means having a better Laker squad, I also don't see him being the primary scoring option anymore, you guys actually think he wont settle for a lesser role? Geez, talk about wishful thinking. We will enjoy some more Kobe for a few years.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Dwight is gone tbh . . .
    Thank God

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't see Kobe taking more, I see him taking less, taking into account his a vet and all of that I doubt he takes more money if that means having a better Laker squad, I also don't see him being the primary scoring option anymore, you guys actually think he wont settle for a lesser role? Geez, talk about wishful thinking. We will enjoy some more Kobe for a few years.
    I think Kobe could adjust like Timmy has, let the younger guys do the dirty work and contribute big when needed, save your own legs and allow your team to win more games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's not retiring until he gets every record possible. Bet on it. He cares too much about his legacy.

Scarlett our Goddess4ever
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    does it mean he's gonna jack up 50+ shots every game to maintain his superstar statline. Dude's ego is so huge I don't see how he's gonna accept a minor role on his team like Duncan does, I can imagine him living in a nursing room at age 90 something and still wanting to manicure his toe nails by himself.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    agree. but he'll never accept to be the 2nd or 3rd option. from now on he'll see his career as a challenge. "can i still win it?"

but i should say that, i would do the same as kobe. ain't that easy to fall from the top

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You could have said this 3 years ago and it would have been true.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so MJ has a problem with lebron chasing after his GOAT status, but has no problem with kome breaking his records and total ac ulative career stats? lmao MJ

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so MJ has a problem with lebron chasing after his GOAT status, but has no problem with kome breaking his records and total ac ulative career stats? lmao MJ
    Kobe has 5 pippen rings and 1 mvp

Lebron has 4 mvps, 2 fmvp,2 les, comparable stats

unless Kobe goes on a tear and wins 2 more fmvps and goes 96-98 MJ on the league he ain't gotta worry, Lebron on the other hand is 28 and can win a couple of more mvps and rings, tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'd say 3 yr 45 million deal. Kob really wants that All Time Scoring Leader crown. He's on pace for missed FGA by any player in NBA history, might as well get something out of it
    spot on...3 yr 45 @ 15mil/yr perfect scenario and well worth it..dude was balling out of control last season at his age...I guess some people forget..Nash missed a load of games, Pau missed a load of games, Dwight missed games and was basically still recovering on the job...Kobe put in work to his detriment...he's still a top 5 player and h proved it...if he wanted to he could have easily led the league in scoring

Banned
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You root for the Clippers. You shouldn't be laughing at anyone, PERIOD, you LeBron sucker

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lebron has 4 mvps, 2 fmvp
    Make the playoffs.

Win the last game you play.

There is nothing else.

Thread Information