Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Is there no one else? AchillesHeel's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    don't be surprised if something bad happens to you soon....
    If only god visited ST

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    because women ed everything up

how?

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    ate that apple. gave into the huge throbbing snake, etc etc.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    ate that apple. gave into the huge throbbing snake, etc etc.
    she ate the apple..but adam didn't....god could have created another wife for Adam right? I think adam was looking at her ass...and decided gimme that dam apple ...we're doomed....that pussy is a SOB...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    she ate the apple..but adam didn't....god could have created another wife for Adam right? I think adam was looking at her ass...and decided gimme that dam apple ...we're doomed....that pussy is a SOB...

Damn niggra!!! You dont know the first thing about the bible............ YES Adam ate the apple as well. Tiggo bitties and a nice fawtbox convinced him to. Its been jacked up ever since.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    Damn niggra!!! You dont know the first thing about the bible............ YES Adam ate the apple as well. Tiggo bitties and a nice fawtbox convinced him to. Its been jacked up ever since.
    so how does god feel about your ass eating fixation ..ain't it contrary to your religious views?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm more interested to find out why good things happen to bad people tbh.

silverblk mystix
    I would love to hear the religious perspective. Is there some meaning to it all? Is it a lesson for humanity? I believe in God and I have to think there's a higher reason for it all that we just cannot comprehend.

You (like all other humans) jumped to so many conclusions before even knowing what the word "god" is.

It is just a word - yet everyone has already blamed him/her/it or credited him/her/it with everything in the universe.

If no one has even figured out what "god" truly means or have ever seen it with their own eyes -

it is no accident that no one knows these answers.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    College
    LSU Tigers
    If no one has even figured out what "god" truly means or have ever seen it with their own eyes -

it is no accident that no one knows these answers.
    You answered your own question when you said it was just a word. God is a concept created by humans. You try to make that simple truth incomprehensible with your pseudo-enlightened, cultist nonsense.

silverblk mystix
    You answered your own question when you said it was just a word. God is a concept created by humans. You try to make that simple truth incomprehensible with your pseudo-enlightened, cultist nonsense.

Well there is the "word" "god"

there is a reality that sleeping humans cannot see because they are asleep and then there is all the "concepts" that everyone fights about...but they aren't fighting about "god" or "reality"

they are fighting about their "concepts"

The ironic thing is that those who "wake up" will not have a need to fight about "sleeping people's concepts"

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    College
    LSU Tigers
    Well there is the "word" "god"

there is a reality that sleeping humans cannot see because they are asleep and then there is all the "concepts" that everyone fights about...but they aren't fighting about "god" or "reality"

they are fighting about their "concepts"

The ironic thing is that those who "wake up" will not have a need to fight about "sleeping people's concepts"
    More gibberish.

silverblk mystix

Sorry, sleeping people won't be able to understand it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    College
    LSU Tigers
    Sorry, sleeping people won't be able to understand it.
    You don't even understand what you are posting, because it doesn't make sense. There is no god outside of the concept. The only truth about god is that it is merely an idea.

If you have a single shred of evidence to the contrary, please present it.

silverblk mystix
    You don't even understand what you are posting, because it doesn't make sense. There is no god outside of the concept. The only truth about god is that it is merely an idea.

If you have a single shred of evidence to the contrary, please present it.

This statement is akin to the poor little fish in the middle of the ocean asking, "pardon me - could you tell me where I might find the ocean?"

You are swimming in god - yet you are asleep and will never awake and discover it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    didn't read thread yet but i'll bet my last dollar redzero is in here wasting keystrokes on a God he doesn't believe in. *goes to check*

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    College
    LSU Tigers
    Just because there might be no God doesn't mean that there is no religion. But keep defending the religion that white people shoved down your ancestor's throats and used as justification for slavery, though.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    College
    LSU Tigers
    This statement is akin to the poor little fish in the middle of the ocean asking, "pardon me - could you tell me where I might find the ocean?"

You are swimming in god - yet you are asleep and will never awake and discover it.
    No, it's akin to somebody using a circular argument because they have no proof to back up their claims.

"It's true because it's true" is not an argument.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    Just because there might be no God doesn't mean that there is no religion. But keep defending the religion that white people shoved down your ancestor's throats and used as justification for slavery, though.
    Christianity was here long before white people..Jesus wasn't a white guy he's jewish....if there is deception it means the white man was deceived first...The Jews were God's chosen people it's why by and large they're the most successful...I do believe that blacks were cursed..read up on our 3 ancestors I think the Sons of Noah..they where Shem, which I equate to white heritage, Ham the African heritage, Japeth the Asian heritage..of the 3 I was told Ham was cursed for pulling his dad's pants down thus the reason blacks usually get the raw end of every deal...it's because of that curse of the Ham seed and it's still present with all of us blacks...

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Being an atheist must totally suck. No faith in anything, living in a world choked full of churches. Religious holidays, gospel music, now add..so help me God...in God we trust...one nation under God....I swear to God ...while they wander around totally lost, must suck.

Then there's this childish bull ....well can ya prove it huh huh huh huh.....hahahaha!!!!!!!!! Prove you love someone, prove your hungry, prove your jealous, prove your sad/glad/mad......can't do it.
    Last edited by Avante; 06-25-2013 at 06:31 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    stop with this bs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    Being an atheist must totally suck.
    I agree...what horrible life to live...I have hope that God has a plan for me...even if he doesn't believing it makes life so much easier....

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I agree...what horrible life to live...I have hope that God has a plan for me...even if he doesn't believing it makes life so much easier....

Yep, a life with no faith in anything, no hope in anything. I think I'll pass because I'm too smart to play stupid.

Mr Robinsons hood denizen Creepn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    How would God differentiate from those who deserves to go to heaven if He keeps intervening to stop murderers from murdering?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    College
    LSU Tigers
    at the notion that atheists somehow have no hope or reason to live. That makes no goddamn sense, expecially considering the fact that Christians believe that there is a second, better life after this one. The difference between you and me is that I don't need an invisible sky daddy to make my life have a sense of worth. The only true meaning to life, outside of the biological perspective, is entirely subjective.

What bs? You just hate the fact that what I posted was true. If you have an actual, logical defense of the ridiculous beliefs that were put into your head while you were a child, please post them.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    College
    LSU Tigers
    How would God differentiate from those who deserves to go to heaven if He keeps intervening to stop murderers from murdering?
    What a stupid question. He would know because he is all knowing, right? And the notion of heaven and also contradicts the claim that God is all loving.

Thread Information