Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    What a stupid question. He would know because he is all knowing, right? And the notion of heaven and also contradicts the claim that God is all loving.
    how and why?

Mr Robinsons hood denizen Creepn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What a stupid question. He would know because he is all knowing, right? And the notion of heaven and also contradicts the claim that God is all loving.
    Knows a ava lot more than we know that's for sure. How does it contradict? I don't stop loving my daughter if I put her on punishment.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    at the notion that atheists somehow have no hope or reason to live. That makes no goddamn sense, expecially considering the fact that Christians believe that there is a second, better life after this one. The difference between you and me is that I don't need an invisible sky daddy to make my life have a sense of worth. The only true meaning to life, outside of the biological perspective, is entirely subjective.

What bs? You just hate the fact that what I posted was true. If you have an actual, logical defense of the ridiculous beliefs that were put into your head while you were a child, please post them.
    That was sad. You have any idea how many people turned there life around once they found a God? You have any idea how simple and shallow you appear, how tiny? Don't get much do ya slick? So you've never heard a church choir, saw the joy God brings to others? Wow guy I pity you.

This...I can believe it if I can't see it...is so childish and immature, are you really that simple?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    how and why?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    at the notion that atheists somehow have no hope or reason to live. That makes no goddamn sense, expecially considering the fact that Christians believe that there is a second, better life after this one. The difference between you and me is that I don't need an invisible sky daddy to make my life have a sense of worth. The only true meaning to life, outside of the biological perspective, is entirely subjective.

What bs? You just hate the fact that what I posted was true. If you have an actual, logical defense of the ridiculous beliefs that were put into your head while you were a child, please post them.
    nope you're wrong. your ancestors didn't teach the slaves the bible as it was written and the god your ancestors spoke of was not the one true God and father of jesus christ. typical white devil . thankfully they saw through the lies.

anyways, now why do you spend so much energy on a God you don't believe in? what happened in your life to cause this anger. did a preach or pastor touch you? did God not answer your prayers on time? is your life not the way you wanted it?

silverblk mystix
    No, it's akin to somebody using a circular argument because they have no proof to back up their claims.

Sorry to break it to you - but no one has proof either way. No one has proof there is a god and no one has proof there isn't one either.

"It's true because it's true" is not an argument.

Wasn't aware there was an argument in progress.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    Most atheists want to believe but disillusioned with pain and suffering

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    College
    LSU Tigers
    Trill and Avante recycling the same old , as usual. Trill, white slave masters shoved Christianity down your ancestors' throats. Stop denying it.

In regards to an all loving God sending a person to , one cannot be all loving and at the same time willing to give out a infinite punishment for a finite crime. One also can't be all loving, all powerful, and all knowing while at the same time letting tornadoes, tsunamis, hurricanes, earthquakes, murderers, etc. kill people. The Christian God is inherently contradictory.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Most atheists want to believe but disillusioned with pain and suffering
    What's funny is atheists like to shout that organized religion and churches are money grubbers but the leaders of the atheist movement are doing just the same.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    College
    LSU Tigers
    What's funny is atheists like to shout that organized religion and churches are money grubbers but the leaders of the atheist movement are doing just the same.
    what leaders?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Trill and Avante recycling the same old , as usual. Trill, white slave masters shoved Christianity down your ancestors' throats. Stop denying it.

In regards to an all loving God sending a person to , one cannot be all loving and at the same time willing to give out a infinite punishment for a finite crime. One also can't be all loving, all powerful, and all knowing while at the same time letting tornadoes, tsunamis, hurricanes, earthquakes, murderers, etc. kill people. The Christian God is inherently contradictory.
    Only same old here is you little guy. Look around you slugger look at the world you live in. You still haven't figured it out have you? You really do need to meet some intelligent people guy, I get the impression you surround yourself with other dumb s like you.

So where does...bah humbug....take you, yep....nowhere.

Go to one of those catholic colleges little guy and talk your stupid .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Is God really sending that person to or is the murderer having a choice and control over his own life choose that path for himself? Also, if the Christian God is contradictory, which one isn't?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    College
    LSU Tigers
    Wasn't aware there was an argument in progress.
    Then you're too dumb to know what "argument" means. And the time to believe a claim is when there is proof supporting it.

I hope you aren't going to whine about "Junior College Logic" and about burden of proof again. You already contradicted yourself in an embarrassing way on this topic once before.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    College
    LSU Tigers
    Is God really sending that person to or is the murderer having a choice and control over his own life choose that path for himself? Also, if the Christian God is contradictory, which one isn't?
    God created . God created the rules. One cannot be all loving while at the same time sending people to eternal damnation for a finite crime. It's that simple.

There's also the Euthrypo dilemma, but I won't get into that just yet.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    God created . God created the rules. One cannot be all loving while at the same time sending people to eternal damnation for a finite crime. It's that simple.

You don't know about it do ya?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

But you can have eternal bliss in heaven right? You want it to be easy.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    College
    LSU Tigers
    Only same old here is you little guy. Look around you slugger look at the world you live in. You still haven't figured it out have you? You really do need to meet some intelligent people guy, I get the impression you surround yourself with other dumb s like you.

So where does...bah humbug....take you, yep....nowhere.

Go to one of those catholic colleges little guy and talk your stupid .
    The one who advocating throwing logic and reasoning out the window when it comes to religion has no room calling anybody else unintelligent.

Every single argument for God's existence that I have ever seen you post, has been a logical fallacy. Like all other theists, you want to have your stupid beliefs, and you hide behind "faith" when you get called out on it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes

Sorry to burst your bubble but your ancestors didnt teach slaves but lies. None of your ancestors were christians, they were false prophets and are in burning as we speak, hallelujah!!!!

I was once a non believer but I didn't go around killing believers vibes. That was always wack to me. Ever since god saved me and changed my life, nothing but an abundance of blessings. Stop being so bitter to others you don't agree with.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    College
    LSU Tigers
    But you can have eternal bliss in heaven right? You want it to be easy.
    What does that have to do with my previous post? Again, contradicts an all loving God.
    Last edited by redzero; 06-25-2013 at 07:17 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights

I always looked at as a metaphor of eternal damnation not physical burning...because once the body dies it's gone..spirits don't feel things in the physical realm....some churches haven't learned to make that clear..maybe some pastors aren't intellectual enough to understand that concept...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    College
    LSU Tigers
    Sorry to burst your bubble but your ancestors didnt teach slaves but lies. None of your ancestors were christians, they were false prophets and are in burning as we speak, hallelujah!!!!

I was once a non believer but I didn't go around killing believers vibes. That was always wack to me. Ever since god saved me and changed my life, nothing but an abundance of blessings. Stop being so bitter to others you don't agree with.
    Yawn. A No True Scotsman fallacy followed by a, "I use to be a non-believer, just like you!" bull anecdote. You are just as idiotic and illogical as every other Christian on this forum.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What does that have to do with my previous post? Again, he'll contradicts an all loving God.
    Just pointing out your contradiction.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    my understanding is that if you refuse to accept Christ as your lord and savior then you'll face the Lake of Fire that burns with brim and sulpher....not literally but symbolically...meaning you don't get to heaven

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The one who advocating throwing logic and reasoning out the window when it comes to religion has no room calling anybody else unintelligent.

Every single argument for God's existence that I have ever seen you post, has been a logical fallacy. Like all other theists, you want to have your stupid beliefs, and you hide behind "faith" when you get called out on it.
    Called out....hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude, we cannot see God...ok? He's a spirit...ok?

Is this little for real?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    College
    LSU Tigers
    Just pointing out your contradiction.
    1.) What contradiction?
    2.) You still haven't addressed my point about .

Called out....hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude, we cannot see God...ok? He's a spirit...ok?
    And you know this how? What evidence are you using to support your claim?

Thread Information