Results 3,626 to 3,650 of 3730
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BigTech turning over personal data to enable vagina police to arrest abortion ladies.

Facebook and Google are handing over user data to help police prosecute abortion seekers

https://www.businessinsider.com/poli...ortions-2023-2

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some murder and capital murder cases could be in danger of being thrown out

after revelations that video evidence in potentially hundreds of similar crimes dating back to 2016 has been permanently deleted, The Dallas Morning News has learned.

Dallas police have identified some deleted videos during their ongoing review of about 450 pending murder cases.

And this is just the beginning.

-- Dallas Morn News email

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crime pays, not least in LASD.

Los Angeles County Undersheriff April y, the Sheriff’s Department’s second-highest-ranking official, said she has a tattoo on her ankle that signifies her dedication to a station she was assigned to early in her career. But several current department sources say the tattoo signifies membership in the V Boys, a deputy gang.

The V Boys allegedly existed at the Sheriff’s Temple Station in the San Gabriel Valley, where y worked in the 1990s.

L.A. County Undersheriff April y. Photo: LASD.

Deputy gangs have long been a problem in the Sheriff’s Department. A special counsel report to the Los Angeles County Civilian Oversight Commission released last week said deputy gangs have been present since at least 1973.

“It is indisputable that for nearly 50 years, Deputy Gangs and Deputy Cliques have existed within the Department and their existence and negative impacts were known to the leadership of the Department. Yet there was no sustained effort during this period to eradicate Deputy Gangs and Deputy Cliques from the Department,” the report stated.

The special counsel report found that deputy cliques “run the stations or units where they exist, as opposed to the sergeants, lieutenants and the captain.”
    https://capitalandmain.com/los-angel...ed-gang-tattoo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is some crooked

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White privilege revoked by police in Utah. Guess his parents had not explained the perils of messing around with the po-po.

Bodycam video shows 5 Utah police officers fatally shooting man who initially refused to show ID at traffic stop

Police in Utah killed a 25-year-old during a traffic stop this month after he refused to obey commands and an officer said he had a gun, body camera video released Wednesday reveals.

Video presented to reporters by Farmington Police Chief Eric Johnsen — who called the incident "a tragic ending to what started out as an everyday traffic stop" — shows five officers' fatal shooting of Chase Allan on March 1 after an officer pulled Allan over for what authorities said was an illegitimate license plate.

https://www.nbcnews.com/bodycam-footage-shows-5-utah-police-officers-fatally-shooting-25-year

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    7 deputies charged after inmate dies from 'asphyxiation' during transfer to mental hospital

Prosecutors say Otieno died after he was “physically restrained” when he became “combative.”

Otieno died "from asphyxia due to being smothered to death, thanks to seven people, including the defendant, on top of him, holding him down,

adding that the deputies didn’t call state police until three hours after his death."

https://www.rawstory.com/police-brutality-virginia

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White Rankin Deputies ‘Tortured’ Handcuffed Black Men, Shot One, Lawyers Allege

Rankin County sheriff’s deputies “tortured” and subjected two Black men to “waterboarding techniques,”

before shooting one of them in the mouth while he was in handcuffs,

“six white sheriff’s deputies” raided a private residence where Michael Jenkins, 32, and Eddie Terrell Parker, 35, stayed at 135 Conerly Road in Braxton, Miss.,

“without warning or warrant”

in what the Rankin County sheriff later called a narcotics investigation.

https://www.mississippifreepress.org/31239/white-rankin-deputies-tortured-handcuffed-black-men-shot-one-lawyers-allege

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    biggest pussies in the world

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    biggest pussies in the world

Came to post this but you already did. The NPR article says they're suing for "invasion of privacy." You can't make this up. What a bunch of en led es.

https://www.npr.org/2023/03/24/11658...t-music-videos

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Subtle

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mistrial declared in capital murder case after Dallas police failed to turn over evidence

A judge declared a mistrial in a capital murder case Tuesday after lawyers discovered a Dallas police detective failed to turn over more than 200 videos of evidence prior to trial.

Lacorius Hawkins was on trial for the 2021 shooting death of Christion Washington in his West Dallas apartment.

Camera surveillance footage from the apartment complex was among the 212 videos the lead detective didn’t share with lawyers, defense attorney Erin Kelley said.

-- DMN

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The consequences for (perjury and slanderous pig) Tran and OPD aren’t clear. The department told The Oaklandside that Tran is currently assigned to the criminal investigation division and is not on administrative leave. Asked whether OPD is aware of the allegations that Tran might have made a false statement in court and that he paid a confidential informant who helped convict two men, OPD declined to comment.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, it's not a crime to lie to the press. Might even say it's a point of guile.

Under oath is a whole nother thing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Check this b.s. out

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What the living ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What the living ?

Sure, why not?

Can you think of a better cloak than the law?

"An armed force for protection and participation"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup, New Mexico or Old Mexico, good guys/gals with guns in their own home can't trust cops anywhere. 2A forever!

Headline: New Robert Dotson, 52, was killed Wednesday night by officers with the Farmington Police Department after they received a call reporting a domestic violence incident around 11:30 p.m. and went to his house instead of the one across the street, according to local and state police.

“I am just heartbroken. … Mr. Dotson was not the subject of this call,” Farmington Police Chief Steve Hebbe said during a Thursday video statement posted on Facebook. “This ending is just unbelievably tragic. I’m extremely sorry that we’re in this position.”

Upon arriving to the neighborhood in Farmington, which is about 150 miles northwest of Albuquerque, officers “mistakenly approached 5305 Valley View Avenue instead of 5308 Valley View Avenue,” New Mexico State Police said in a statement Thursday.

After no one answered their knocks on the door, police officers asked the dispatch to call the person who reported the incident and ask them to come to the front door.

At some point, Dotson opened the door of his home while armed with a handgun and at least one officer shot at least one round from their gun, striking and killing Dotson at the scene, according to state police citing body camera footage.

Armed with a handgun, Dotson’s wife exchanged gunfire with officers, but she was not injured, authorities said.

“Once again, officer(s) fired. Once she realized that the individuals outside the residence were officers, she put the gun down and complied with the officer’s commands,” state police said in their statement.

https://www.cnn.com/new-mexico-polic...ng-wrong-house

Thread Information