Page 15 of 150 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSA doing everything he can to deflect in this thread.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    TSA doing everything he can to deflect in this thread.
    If I took any of this seriously you'd have a point. I may have to start using the colored fonts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's trying real hard to convince people that all the stupid he says is an act. Anyone buying it? I've seen his reading skills in action so I have no doubts.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    You are the only one on this board stupid and smug enough to continuously chase the carrot I dangle. I'm here for entertainment when work is slow and the market is sluggish, you never fail to disappoint.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are the only one on this board stupid and smug enough to continuously chase the carrot I dangle. I'm here for entertainment when work is slow and the market is sluggish, you never fail to disappoint.
    Uh huh of course that is why you follow me around like a puppy dog at times trying to get my attention. You can rationalize it however you want but there are plenty of memes about your current 'I was just trolling' tactic after looking like an idiot. Anyway when you have to tell people you are trolling then you have failed. You're too dumb to even pull that off correctly. Trolling or not you are of below average intelligence.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh and just to demonstrate how dumb you are: how long have I been making fun of you for not understanding the principle of mutual exclusivity? Does trolling preclude you from intent or low intelligence?

No. It's been over a year and you still do not grasp the concept. What do you call someone who has difficulty learning?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    right on cue, even after being told

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fuzzy, so full of rage and vitriol. I thought pot made people mellow.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    right on cue, even after being told
    I do this to everyone. It's not as if you are getting my out of character, dimwit.

Let's just entertain your notion for a moment. You are claiming that following me around and trying to get me to respond with race baiting and ignorant commentary on a political forum has been an intentional ploy to anger me and are apparently proud of it?

what a ing loser either way, frankly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fuzzy, so full of rage and vitriol. I thought pot made people mellow.
    Who is to say that I am not laughing? We don't know each others emotional state.

Thing is Darrin is I don't have to read your stupid mailers anymore. I consider it a job well done.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who is to say that I am not laughing? We don't know each others emotional state.

Thing is Darrin is I don't have to read your stupid mailers anymore. I consider it a job well done.

Oh noes, not my mailers!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh noes, not my mailers!
    You don't post them anymore. It is what it is.

We have even gotten you to the point where you use a modi of critical thinking and look up the source material. Now if we can just get your lazy ass to read it.

It's like working with animals in a lot of ways.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    4 guests.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I do this to everyone. It's not as if you are getting my out of character, dimwit.

Let's just entertain your notion for a moment. You are claiming that following me around and trying to get me to respond with race baiting and ignorant commentary on a political forum has been an intentional ploy to anger me and are apparently proud of it?

"a political forum"

And when a single post of mine garners 2-3 posts from you every single time who is really following who around?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "a political forum"

And when a single post of mine garners 2-3 posts from you every single time who is really following who around?

Nothing really more needs to be said. Well except you don't seem to understand the definition of the word follow. You made a twitter handle after my name months ago to try and get my attention. You are just so cool. You sure hoodwinked me.

I just think its funny that in your effort to try and wound me you basically expose yourself as a nihilist asshurt emotional cripple without a shred of credibility. I mean everyone has to get their jollies somewhere but ffs you are a sad statement.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Police abuse of Uber driver in New York City. In an unmarked car, the policeman was allegedly attempting to park without using his blinker at a green light. (His reverse lights weren't on. Likely double parked without hazards on.) The Uber driver pulled around and gestured that he should use his blinker, casually and non-offensively, and kept driving us. The policeman aggressively pulls up behind us and this is what happens.

(This occurred just before 2pm on the West side of Manhattan, in police precinct 6, on March 30th, 2015. The officer did not identify himself, but he had a New York license plate: GSS 8891)

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Nothing really more needs to be said. Well except you don't seem to understand the definition of the word follow. You made a twitter handle after my name months ago to try and get my attention. You are just so cool. You sure hoodwinked me.

I just think its funny that in your effort to try and wound me you basically expose yourself as a nihilist asshurt emotional cripple without a shred of credibility. I mean everyone has to get their jollies somewhere but ffs you are a sad statement.
    Wound you? we are on a sports message board for 's sake

I'm here to get a laugh and nothing more. You provide those laughs constantly with lines like this....."nothing more needs to be said, well except......blah blah nihilist blah blah dimwit blah blah emotional"

you just can't ing quit me

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Police abuse of Uber driver in New York City. In an unmarked car, the policeman was allegedly attempting to park without using his blinker at a green light. (His reverse lights weren't on. Likely double parked without hazards on.) The Uber driver pulled around and gestured that he should use his blinker, casually and non-offensively, and kept driving us. The policeman aggressively pulls up behind us and this is what happens.

(This occurred just before 2pm on the West side of Manhattan, in police precinct 6, on March 30th, 2015. The officer did not identify himself, but he had a New York license plate: GSS 8891)
    The guy is a typical New York but this does not warrant being in this thread. Please delete or start another thread about New Yorkers being assholes.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The guy is a typical New York but this does not warrant being in this thread. Please delete or start another thread about New Yorkers being assholes.
    being an asshole is perfectly legal. This is just a cop abusing a brown-skinned, ethnic gig worker.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Woman drives to well-lit area at night when being pulled over, is arrested for "resisting arrest".

http://www.nwitimes.com/news/local/p...d0041aa57.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess that's why he got fired, right?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The FBI Has Its Own Secret Brand of Malware

US Department of Justice is pushing for policy changes that’ll allow the FBI to install spyware on citizens’ computers even more easily, it’s time to take a closer look.
    Malware is a broad term for malicious computer code like viruses and Trojan horses. It’s called spyware when it’s used to snoop on and track someone else’s digital behavior without their knowledge. Thieves like it because it’s an easy route to gain enough information on someone to leech off their bank accounts or steal their iden y. The FBI likes it because it can help pinpoint people crouching behind their keyboards to commit crimes.

The FBI’s bespoke surveillance malware—called Computer and IP Address Verifier (CIPAV)—is designed to track criminal suspects by logging their IP address, MAC address, computer programs running, operating system details, browser details, and other identifying computer information.

As far as spyware goes, it’s unusually cir scribed yeah, right! —unlike consumer keylogging and social media snooping surveillance tools, CIPAV isn’t able to spy on the entire computer at will, just a narrow list of identifiers. That means it’s a weirdly weak invader, but that’s a deliberate, built-in privacy protection, a way to keep the FBI’s spyware ostensibly legal.

Despite limitations, the FBI’s spyware capabilities are hugely powerful. As the Washington Post pointed out:

The most powerful FBI surveillance software can covertly download files, photographs and stored e-mails, or even gather real-time images by activating cameras connected to computers, say court do ents and people familiar with this technology.

http://gizmodo.com/the-fbi-has-its-o...+%28Gizmodo%29

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I guess that's why he got fired, right?
    Got a link to this firing you speak of?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Got a link to this firing you speak of?
    http://www.aol.com/article/2015/04/0...sfer/21160651/

NEW YORK (AP) -- A detective heard on video berating an Uber driver and asking, "How long have you been in this country?" was stripped of his gun and badge Wednesday and will be transferred from the police anti-terrorism division, officials said.

Thread Information