Page 17 of 150 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767117 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cop Claims He Doesn't Remember Firing 15 Shots Into a Car Leaving Two Dead

http://www.alternet.org/news-amp-politics/cop-claims-he-doesnt-remember-firing-15-shots-car-leaving-two-dead?akid=12980.187590.0S1xmz&rd=1&src=newsletter1 034426&t=5

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    We have talked about your reading skills in the past as we have also talked about how just because I do not answer the question with the answer you had in mind doesn't mean that I didn't answer your question.

Again it's not what you say. It's the pattern of who and what you troll.

I don't need to ask why this is though. You have repeatedly demonstrated a lack of even basic critical thinking skills.
    You failed to back up your claim because you were full of . You have been exposed as a cowardly liar.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You failed to back up your claim because you were full of . You have been exposed as a cowardly liar.
    No, I didn't. You have tried to frame it in terms of links but links are not the only way to prove something. I have talked about what trolling does and the people and subjects you always troll. You do always get asshurt when I don't let you dictate the terms of the discussion.

You are determined to try the I know you are but what am I routine anyway. All the other you guys have spewed has been as water to a duck so I guess you have to try something. Still haven't figured it out have you.

I'm in your room, Raleigh.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    No, I didn't. You have tried to frame it in terms of links but links are not the only way to prove something. I have talked about what trolling does and the people and subjects you always troll. You do always get asshurt when I don't let you dictate the terms of the discussion.

You are determined to try the I know you are but what am I routine anyway. All the other you guys have spewed has been as water to a duck so I guess you have to try something. Still haven't figured it out have you.

I'm in your room, Raleigh.
    The only thing you have proven is that you are full of .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only thing you have proven is that you are full of .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://www.browardpalmbeach.com/news...people-6912786

Can't remember if this was posted.

"
    Fort Lauderdale Cops Fired for Racist Texts and Video About Killing Black People"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://www.browardpalmbeach.com/news...rminal-6885496

Cop slaps homeless man for trespassing. Has 10 Excessive force complaints in 9 years.

"An 87-page internal affairs file do ents nearly 40 incidents, a majority of which involve physical use of force, as well as a few Taser incidents (he has never been accused of shooting anybody). A pattern has emerged over his nine-year career: hitting, slamming, dropping, and sometimes even tasering people while working off-duty security around Fort Lauderdale.

Not including the most recent slap, Ramirez has ten do ented use-of-force incidents while off-duty, with eight of them occurring at Broward Central Terminal -- the same place he slapped 58-year-old Bruce LaClair in the viral video.

(0:43 seconds in) 500,000 views

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://www.people.com/article/7-san-...d-racist-texts

7 San Francisco Police Officers Will Be Fired Over Alleged Racist Texts

the text messages, sent by the officers in 2011 and 2012, "are of such de able thinking that those responsible clearly fall below the minimum standards required to be a police officer," he said in a statement.

Some of the messages spoke of lynching African-Americans, while others included slurs against Mexicans, Filipinos and sexuals, according to the Times.

The texts were discovered during a FBI investigation into corruption"

if I'm not mistaken this makes 13 cops who have been fired in the past 6 months for racist text/videos or affiliations (to the KKK)
    Last edited by cd021; 04-07-2015 at 07:05 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Has 10 Excessive force complaints in 9 years.
    i dont get how this happens

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://www.browardpalmbeach.com/news...rminal-6885496

Cop slaps homeless man for trespassing. Has 10 Excessive force complaints in 9 years.

"An 87-page internal affairs file do ents nearly 40 incidents, a majority of which involve physical use of force, as well as a few Taser incidents (he has never been accused of shooting anybody). A pattern has emerged over his nine-year career: hitting, slamming, dropping, and sometimes even tasering people while working off-duty security around Fort Lauderdale.

Not including the most recent slap, Ramirez has ten do ented use-of-force incidents while off-duty, with eight of them occurring at Broward Central Terminal -- the same place he slapped 58-year-old Bruce LaClair in the viral video.

(0:43 seconds in) 500,000 views

obviously the homeless guy assaulted the officer by touching him. if he would have just got up when the officer told him to, he wouldn't have been slapped.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Government Keeps Its Eyes on the Road with Invasive License Plate Reader Program

On April 2, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) released a Privacy Impact Assessment (PIA) that describes how the DHS Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) – including ICE’s primary investigative offices, Enforcement and Removal Operations and Homeland Security Investigations – will find the present and past location of drivers by accessing a massive private database of vehicle location information. The program raises serious privacy concerns, with the specter of individuals’ location data being collected on a mass scale, stored for a prolonged period, and used without effective restrictions.

According to the PIA, both fixed and mobile license plate readers record license plate number, a digital image of the license plate, the vehicle’s make, model, and state of registration, GPS location, a time stamp, and sometimes “the environment surrounding a vehicle, which may include drivers and passengers.”

Queries can uncover all recorded sightings of a license plate for the previous five years, or as far back as the statute of limitations for the crime being investigated.

The program also appears to cir vent an important developing legal norm regarding location privacy.

As a result of court rulings and legislative action, 12 states now require a warrant for police to demand location data generated in connection with use of a wireless communication device.

This rapid trend as well as the Supreme Court’s landmark ruling in
    U.S. v. Jones indicates the entire country may soon follow this rule. The government’s response to such an expansion of Fourth Amendment rights cannot be to evade the requirement of independent review by mining license plate location information maintained by a third party; it should have to obtain a warrant or other judicial authorization in order to do so.

https://cdt.org/blog/government-keeps-its-eyes-on-the-road-with-invasive-license-plate-reader-program/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poor People's Dogs Killed Unless They Pay Outrageous Fines

the story of Gerilynn Aflleje, a California resident who had her 4-year-old Siberian Husky mix killed after she was unable to pay a $180 fine to a local animal shelter. The dog was dropped off at the Stockton shelter after getting lost. The shelter told Aflleje she had 24 hours to come with the money, an impossible task for the unemployed woman. The dog was put to death after she failed to scrape together the fine before the deadline.

Across the country, animal control agencies seem to be targeting low-income pet owners and applying massive fines to small infractions. Elizabeth Vasquez claims that her two dogs were actually in her backyard when animal control officers picked up her dogs for being loose in the neighborhood. The low-income Indio, California resident was able to use grocery money to get one of her dogs back, but the second one was killed before she could save another $200.

Mary Root is an 82-year-old woman from Havre de Grace, Maryland. She was fined $525 after a neighbor complained that her Chihuahuas were loose in the neighborhood.

On a fixed income, Root couldn't afford the fines and a medical situation forced her to miss a court hearing on the situation. A warrant was taken out for Root's arrest and she was jailed for two days in March.

Root was presented with the option of paying over $7,000 in fines or spending an entire year in jail. Fortunately a local resident heard Root's story and helped bail her out. A pro bono attorney assisted her in lowering the fine and her church helped her pay the fee.

http://www.alternet.org/economy/pets...r-unpaid-fines

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's the thin blue line. You are the one that said you want to be a prosecutor. Look before you leap and all that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's the thin blue line. You are the one that said you want to be a prosecutor. Look before you leap and all that.
    Never said I want to be a prosecutor. And I wasn't asking the question on any legal basis.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Never said I want to be a prosecutor. And I wasn't asking the question on any legal basis.
    I'm sorry the zeal with which you said you were taking certain courses misled me. I wasn't answering the question on any legal basis.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It pays to be a cop tbh. Probably get a payed "suspension" That's an unreal stat. Not even including this one, so its really 11.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    obviously the homeless guy assaulted the officer by touching him. if he would have just got up when the officer told him to, he wouldn't have been slapped.

Luckily the cop didn't see the phone. He may have mistaken it for a gun and shot the person filming in the face because he feared for his safety.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm sorry the zeal with which you said you were taking certain courses misled me. I wasn't answering the question on any legal basis.
    not including legal writing, i've only taken a total of 7 courses to this point. you're making something out of nothing

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Cop was obviously in danger here. Good shoot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not including legal writing, i've only taken a total of 7 courses to this point. you're making something out of nothing
    Sure and I remember you talking about looking forward to criminal prosecution or whatever the course is led where you are at. Whether or not you intend on pursuing that further is besides the point of you showing interest and credibility to the profession. You took issue with me criticizing the prosecutor in and of itself too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cop was obviously in danger here. Good shoot.
    Guy took his taser. Only one justified response in this situation. Shoot to kill.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Guy took his taser. Only one justified response in this situation. Shoot to kill.
    Guy never took or tried to take his taser wtf. Did you even watch the video? The cop drops it next to hkm after shooting him 8 times in the back.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure and I remember you talking about looking forward to criminal prosecution or whatever the course is led where you are at. Whether or not you intend on pursuing that further is besides the point of you showing interest and credibility to the profession. You took issue with me criticizing the prosecutor in and of itself too.
    either link me saying i look forward to criminal prosecution or stfu and stop putting words in my mouth

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Guy never took or tried to take his taser wtf. Did you even watch the video? The cop drops it next to hkm after shooting him 8 times in the back.
    I was obviously joking.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    either link me saying i look forward to criminal prosecution or stfu and stop putting words in my mouth
    You better start looking forward to it because it's the only type of law at which a guy like you can be successful. You have a clear bias toward the blue. Embrace it.

Thread Information