Page 55 of 150 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 3730
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Busted: Arkansas cop admits he shot himself and blamed Hispanic man at traffic stop

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/11/bust...e+Raw+Story%29

Typical less, nutless, pussy, liar, mental loon, American cop. One of many 1k's tbqfh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Louisiana police kill 6-year-old boy in passenger seat of fleeing car

the Louisiana Bureau of Investigations announced this week that an investigation had been opened after law enforcement officers killed a 6-year-old boy who was in the passenger seat of a fleeing car.

According to The Town Talk, preliminary details indicated that city marshals from Ward 2 “discharged their duty weapons, at a vehicle” while pursuing a man on Martin Luther King Drive in Marksville at around 9:30 p.m. on Tuesday night.

Officers said that after the suspect’s SUV backed into one of their vehicles, the marshals got out of their patrol cars and began to fire through the driver’s window.

A 6-year-old boy who was sitting in the passenger seat was pronounced dead at the scene.

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/11/loui...e+Raw+Story%29

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Busted: Arkansas cop admits he shot himself and blamed Hispanic man at traffic stop

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/11/bust...e+Raw+Story%29

same as this cop in illinois

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Alabama cop may lose medal earned for shooting suspect — after video shows he was lying about man’s gun

Officer Daniel Aguirre was awarded a medal earlier this year after shooting a robbery suspect during an arrest — but a newly released video shows he was lying.
    The Birmingham Police Department temporarily rescinded the Combat Cross Medal late Tuesday awarded to Aguirre in May after AL.com published a dashboard camera video obtained from a confidential source.

Aguirre was awarded the medal after shooting Aubrey Williams during an April 24, 2014, robbery investigation.

He and Officer Richard Haluska had been looking for suspects when they confronted Williams and Devon Brown, and police later said that Aguirre used a Taser on Brown after the suspect struggled with the second officer.

Aguirre told investigators that Williams then pointed a gun at him and Haluska and refused to drop the weapon.

The officer then shot Williams twice, but the suspect survived and now faces two charges of attempted murder.

But the suspect’s attorney said the video contradicts Aguirre’s account.

The video shows Haluska handcuffing one suspect while Aguirre drops a Taser from his left hand and approach Williams — who is on his hands and knees.

Aguirre is holding a gun in his right hand, and he fires twice as he rolls Williams over in an apparent attempt to search him.

The officer kicks away a sack and gun from underneath Williams — but the suspect never holds the gun during the video, which begins just a couple of seconds before the shooting.

“This video provides evidence that Police Officer Daniel Aguirre shot Aubrey Williams twice despite the fact that Williams was on his hands and knees and not in a position to fire a weapon,”

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/11/alab...e+Raw+Story%29

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here's Fox minimizing criminal police brutality, racism, murders by comparing it to black criminals killing black criminals.

Geraldo (I need a nose job BAD!) Rivera: Police brutality ‘pales in comparison’ to the ‘ghetto civil war’ among blacks

Fox News correspondent Geraldo Rivera asserted on Tuesday that President Barack Obama should be focused on the “ghetto civil war” in black neighborhoods instead of trying to stop police brutality.

After President Barack Obama told NBC News that he was proud that his presidency had “helped to galvanize and mobilize America on behalf of issues of racial disparity and racial justice,” Fox News host Sean Hannity disagreed, arguing “just the opposite of what he said is true.”

“I, surprisingly, maybe agree with you,” Rivera replied. “I think the president has gotten involved in racial matters… only when the African-American person is portrayed as the victim, whether it’s Trayvon Martin or Michael Brown or any of the others.”

“He jumps in and the classic NAACP, ‘We are victims, woe is us, take care of this situation,'” he continued. “To me, the president has failed most profoundly in the area of race relations.”

“Yes, there is a terrible problem with police brutality, but it pales in comparison to the ghetto civil war that’s going on, this black-on-black violence is not to be ignored, it’s not to be minimized. And I have never seen the president get engaged when it’s an African-American killing another African-American or two gangs killing and an 8-year-old is killed in the crossfire.”

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/11/gera...e+Raw+Story%29

Hey, Geraldo, criminals ares SUPPOSED to kill criminals AND cops.

Cops aren't supposed to kill unarmed, non-threatening, surrendered blacks, whites or anybody. Ya see the diff?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    PD sued for shooting man to death, for sleeping in his car.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0411d306eb45d
    is that really what they killed him for? or is that why they were called to the scene?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/l...103-story.html

Sheriff pulls over woman, then rapes her. Tax payers on the hook for $6 million.
    rightfully was tried, convicted, and imprisoned

jose rigoberto sanchez, doesnt fit the racist white cop profile

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Connecticut Police Announce Plan To Open Unlocked Vehicles And Seize Valuables

Officers in East Rock (CT) are starting a pilot program.

“Cars will be checked for visible valuables,” said New Haven City Spokesperson Laurence Grotheer.

If they see a valuable Grotheer says they’ll take it if your car doors are unlocked.

They’ll leave a note and you can pick it up at the police station property room.

https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20...aluables.shtml

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    is that really what they killed him for? or is that why they were called to the scene?

"Oakland firefighters found an unresponsive man in the driver's seat of a BMW parked near a highway off-ramp one morning in June. They called the police department, saying a handgun was on the passengers seat.

Police tried for an hour to rouse Hogg, 30, by using loudspeakers and firing beanbag rounds at the car. Hogg didn’t budge, police said. Hogg finally stirred when police shattered a passenger-side window with a metal pipe. It would be the last movement of his life.

One officer used a Taser on Hogg while another fatally shot him.

It’s unclear what happened when Hogg awoke. Police said “a confrontation occurred .” An attorney representing the officer who fired the fatal shot said Hogg reached for the handgun."

sounds like he was sleeping and when he he woke up they shot him. Note how vague a "confrontation occurred" is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Bigger issue is that he cost tax payers $6 million because he couldn't get it for free.

deflecting and trying to turn it into a race issue.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Love to get your take on the church drummer who was waiting for AAA on the side of the road at 3am when a cop showed up (he never identified himself as a cop) and killed him.

or the man who shot an unarmed former college athlete 10 times after he flipped his car over in a serious accident and went looking for help. Not only did the cop skate but he got $180,000 from the tax payers in back pay.

both happened in Florida, go figure.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

same as this cop in illinois
    wait...but...there's a war on cops because of BLM!

Crooked cops shooting themselves and right wingers blaming media and BLM for it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"Oakland firefighters found an unresponsive man in the driver's seat of a BMW parked near a highway off-ramp one morning in June. They called the police department, saying a handgun was on the passengers seat.

Police tried for an hour to rouse Hogg, 30, by using loudspeakers and firing beanbag rounds at the car. Hogg didn’t budge, police said. Hogg finally stirred when police shattered a passenger-side window with a metal pipe. It would be the last movement of his life.

One officer used a Taser on Hogg while another fatally shot him.

It’s unclear what happened when Hogg awoke. Police said “a confrontation occurred .” An attorney representing the officer who fired the fatal shot said Hogg reached for the handgun."

sounds like he was sleeping and when he he woke up they shot him. Note how vague a "confrontation occurred" is.
    right. it's not like they gathered around like "oh he's asleep OPEN FIRE"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bigger issue is that he cost tax payers $6 million because he couldn't get it for free.

deflecting and trying to turn it into a race issue.
    nobody said cops are angels. if a cop does something wrong, he deserves punishment. that's not a deflection. unfortunately, cops are govt employees, so when they get in trouble for something on the job, the govt pays up. that's not alarming

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Love to get your take on the church drummer who was waiting for AAA on the side of the road at 3am when a cop showed up (he never identified himself as a cop) and killed him.

or the man who shot an unarmed former college athlete 10 times after he flipped his car over in a serious accident and went looking for help. Not only did the cop skate but he got $180,000 from the tax payers in back pay.

both happened in Florida, go figure.
    if cops commit a crime, they deserve punishment. can u send links to these stories so i can read about them. if possible, not from a daily kos type site. preferably a typical news site

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    right. it's not like they gathered around like "oh he's asleep OPEN FIRE"
    They tried to wake him. When he finally, woke they wound up shooting him. I never said that they huddled up and said " Shoot em' on three, break!"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if cops commit a crime, they deserve punishment. can u send links to these stories so i can read about them. if possible, not from a daily kos type site. preferably a typical news site
    http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/20/us/cha...kerrick-trial/
    http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/08/us/cha...ck-settlement/

The cop above beat the rap because the judge declared a mistrial. Based on what i read (can't find the original link) there were three cops and he was the only one that pulled and shot at him. He shot him 10 times. The woman who called the cops on him thought he was trying to rob her but he was, apparently, looking for help after flipping his car over.

Corey Jones

http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/21/us/flo...ones-shooting/

This was trending pretty big on Facebook and twitter a few weeks ago.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the funds paid to citizens for cops' crimes should come out of the cops' general retirement fund. That'll make good cops, if there are any, police the bad cops.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol good cops do not cover for their partners or lie about their own actions or deny a citizens rights or due process. There are no good cops. The ones that start with honest intentions either get with the dishonest program or get out. Puss ass ass liars.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the funds paid to citizens for cops' crimes should come out of the cops' general retirement fund. That'll make good cops, if there are any, police the bad cops.
    Yeah and if a restaurant worker causes a customer to trip, they should pull money from other employees retirement funds, not the restaurant

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah and if a restaurant worker causes a customer to trip, they should pull money from other employees retirement funds, not the restaurant
    damn, you rightwingnuts are mentally broken, can't think yourself out of a used condom.

accidents on (commercial) property are covered by liability insurance.

Cops committing crimes are covered by taxpayers. Cops, ALL of them, good and bad, are lie for each other behind the Blue Wall, but force taxpayers to pay $100Ms for their crimes.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ‘Education’ in a Police State – In California Alone, Schools Call the Cops Every 2.6 Seconds

76% of all high schools in the country have police officers working on the campus all day.

According to statistics released by the U.S. Department of Education and published by NBC News, in the 2011-2012 school year, teachers called the cops on students a total of 31,961 times in the state of California alone, leading to 6,341 arrests.

one school called the police on students more than ten times a day!

http://www.alternet.org/education/ed...er1045266&t=20

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol good cops do not cover for their partners or lie about their own actions or deny a citizens rights or due process. There are no good cops. The ones that start with honest intentions either get with the dishonest program or get out. Puss ass ass liars.
    Way to paint hundreds of thousands of people with a single brush. I disagree. My brother-in-law is a cop and so are my next door neighbors of 23 years - very nice people.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    damn, you rightwingnuts are mentally broken, can't think yourself out of a used condom.

accidents on (commercial) property are covered by liability insurance.

Cops committing crimes are covered by taxpayers. Cops, ALL of them, good and bad, are lie for each other behind the Blue Wall, but force taxpayers to pay $100Ms for their crimes.
    Yeah and a cab driver on public streets doesn't pay out of pocket either as long as he's within scope of employment. It's not always premises liability.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah and a cab driver on public streets doesn't pay out of pocket either as long as he's within scope of employment. It's not always premises liability.
    you're still stupid. automobiles all have liability insurance. cops crimes dump the liability on taxpayers.

Thread Information